Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hoverblade prominade

Caleb windsdale

C
Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Corusant
A highclass private school
Caleb was a normal sight at the schools hoverblade arena after his sports short training session. Laughing with friends as he strapped on his hoverblades he was glad It was Friday and the weekend started. But for know he wanted to hang out with friends and to hoverblade "really James you think you have a chance with steffany" caleb said as he and most of his friends started laughing. James piped up "when will you ask out zoey" Caleb gave him a look his friend group looked between the two of them caleb chimed in "I will when you will" he said.

One of his friends wanted to chime in but Caleb started hoverblading. He picked up speed then started going up the ramp and the momentum carried him off where he did a double flip then came back down then. Whent back down skated to the otherside and continued hoverblading his soon other people joined in.

He saw Zoey join in But didn't approach right away. He didn't approach doing flips and doing various tricks even though he got looks from his friends he continued hoverblading.

Zoey arrived at the hoverblade park with her father dropping her off in their classy luxury XJ-2 airspeeder, the one that Zoey had borrowed a couple of times, which was a well kept secret between her and her big sister Jane. She was clad in a simple white tank top, black leggings with teal details and knee and arm protectors in teal carbon fabric. Her present from Jane, one of the more high-end hoverblades, hang around her neck. Zoey waved good bye to her dad and almost immediately linked up with two other girls that she knew, joining them by the railing dividing the skate area with a couple of stands for spectators.

''Caleb's here.'' one of them said, full of gossip almost sounding that she hoped for something to happen tonight. The girl added a nod out to the skate area where the school's pretty boy and the sports teams prime asset was improving his skills. Also her crush, as she had admitted to Jane last week. Zoey glanced out at him, part excited by the surprise, but she also felt the nervousness creep up and her knees come to jelly.

''Oh... He's so fine.'' Zoey uttered dreamily and caught herself to stare just a bit too long for what was normal. Realising that, she blinked and looked away, hopefully before he saw her looking at him.

''C'mon! When are you ever gonna do it?'' the other girl asked and tilted her head to the side, looking at Zoey for an answer.

''Haah... uhm...'' Zoey pondered, her blue eyes looking around almost searching for an answer in the air in front of her. She really wanted to have an answer to that herself, but not even her dreams had offered one yet. ''I don't know... I guess... I guess, when I'm ready?''

The girls chuckled and shaked their heads hopelessly at their friends silly answer.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

Caleb continued hoverblading for 10 minutes on the half pipe getting huge air doing Arial tricks his friends cheering him on. Before one of his friends chimed in "caleb chill man" he called out Caleb came to a halt quickly and joined his friends wearing black jeans and a sleeveless white shirt. Showing off his muscled arms James piped up "zoeys here" he said mockingly giving him a head nod to her direction.

Caleb looked and laughed "so is steffany I'll go if you do" he said with a shit eating grin. James looked at him and started walking towards the spectator section Caleb immediately took off his older scuffed up hoverblades his parents wanted to replace them but Caleb didn't want to. They had character and joined James in walking over this wasn't how he imagined asking Zoey out but he knew his friends wouldn't let him live it down if he didn't.

Walking over he was nervous although one would never guess that the schools star player and hottest boy in school would have trouble with the lady's. But he did his ex Lora had asked him out it was a mistake to say yes but he heard good things about Zoey especially her older sister. Alot of boys had Jane's pictures in their lockers and bedrooms Caleb wasn't one of them. As he walked up to Zoey his older hoverblades around his neck "are those for show or do you want to join me" he said his voice was calm and carefree as he pointed at her hoverblades. He waited for her answer externally he was calm and collected but internally he was losing his mind waiting for her answer. He knew his old beaten up hoverblades would have an Issue keeping up but he hoped he could get her alone to ask her out proper.

''He's coming this way, Zoey. Looks like he has his sights onto you, alright...'' her friend said and followed Caleb with her sight as he had removed the hoverblades and was making his way over to the girls. Zoey was slightly panicking inside as she saw the boy approach from the corner of her eye. She had not counted on making this thing tonight. It was a surprise, to say the least, but thinking of it where would she expect to meet the guy if not in any of the schools sports areas. Zoey had kept her eyes on the guy for almost half a kriffing year, and yet she had never spoken to him! Yet, it felt so rushed right now as she was so not prepared for this!

Caleb was getting closer by the second and Zoey could see that her friends, Steffany and , was anticipating the very moment the two would meet. Steffany occasionally threw an eye over at Caleb's group, especially James who she recently had developed a crush for.

''Uhm, no...'' she said, glancing around trying to avoid that much eye contact with him. Zoey then snorted and frowned in an attempt to boost herself. Of course, she brought them for a reason and Caleb asking if they were just for show was kind of cocky. ''I mean, I brought them to use them, so... I guess...'' she continued and glanced at her friends silently wanting her to take the step. She glanced back at Caleb. ''Why not? Let me just put 'em on.''

Zoey walked over to a bench and proceeded to put on the hoverblades. Maybe they would make things go easier between her and Caleb once up and running. Hopefully, it would help her focus on something else than just interacting with and making a good impression to the school teams poster boy.

Zoey stood up, adjusted her elbow protectors and skated past Caleb. She made a 180 degree turn and hovered backwards. ''Are you comin', or not?''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

Caleb watched zoey waiting for her full answer he wanted to say something sarcastic when she first spoke but bit his tongue with anticipation. When she said yes he had to stop himself from jumping for joy. "Thats the spirit" he said as he began putting his hoverblades back on as soon as he did she stated past him he got momentarily choked up. But fought it back now. Was his chance to impress her and hopefully score a date if this didn't count as one.

He skated up to her "let's see what you got zoey" he said playfully as he skated a half circle around her. Most of the kids at the skate rink were either skating or hanging out with friends mosr where watching some more slyly than others.

His friends where definitely watching her friends where probably watching to. As Caleb completing his half circle whent backwards and jumped without looking directly into the empty skating pool. Picking up momentum he did a a 360 flip he didn't want to show her up just to brake the tension and doing something they where both interested in should help with that atleast that was the idea anyway.

It actually worked. Being up on the hoverblades released most of the tension and made Zoey concentrate more on the skating, rather than the daunting task of interacting with Caleb in this forced and unexpected situation. After almost half a year, she guessed that was about time, though. Jane definitely would have thought it was time.

She saw the playful yet cocky half circle coming as Caleb skated over to her and made his lap around her. If he was just out to show off or if it was something else in the making, time would probably tell sooner or later. He had a nice and cute voice to go with his looks, she would admit that, as her blue gaze followed him around her back wanting to make sure he didn't turn all mischievous on her.

''Oh, so it's a skate battle, huh?'' she said and pursed the mouth, nodding slightly as she watched the guy make a full flip and land into the skate pool.

She accepted the what looked to be challenge and took off along the edge of the pool, before she turned from it in the other direction and in a large circle picked up the speed on the way back, straight towards the pool. At the right moment, Zoey jumped off the edge and touched her heels while simultaneously making a 360 degree spinn in the air before she landed at the bottom of the pool. Zoey didn't stop there though, figuring Caleb would hook on as she gave him a sly smile. She continued towards the wall of the bowl and made another spin before landing at the edge balancing for a second, before she ventured back down.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

He smiled atleast she was up for it and it should ease both of them into potentially asking the other for a date. hopefully or atleast him any way watching her moves he had to admit she had moves. "You got moves Zoey but watch this" he said as he took off.

again towards the other end of the pool as fast as he could Hitting the ramp up he managed to do one complete spin. Coming back down he continued to pick up speed as he was moving with serious intent. He hit the other wall going up he did one flip grabbing his blade then a second one then he started his third letting go and landing. And letting momentum carry him to Zoey he could hear his friends losing their minds by the bystander area with a sly smile of his own looking at her.

As he was about to say something He felt his left hoverblade sputter out then back on momentarily dropping him "I guess you win this round Zoey my old hoverblades seem to finally be calling it quits" he said he realized he may have. Over done it with that last trick "but um if you want could we perhaps go on a date tomorrow night maybe a movie or whatever. If you want" he said clearly nervous which was evident in his voice waiting for her response hoping it would be yes.

Zoey watched carefully from the bottom of the bowl how Caleb seemingly tried to do his best to impress on her. It was some really good tricks. The boy had probably rode hoverblades longer than her, but her teachings and experience in dancing helped her to catch on pretty quick once she had got her first blades.

She felt warmth on her cheeks as the boy approached with a big and sly grin on his face, looking at her. The sudden sputter from one of his hoverblades interrupted and kept her from blushing noticeably. Zoey looked down at the blade that had done its last trick, or so it looked.

''Yeah, looks like it!'' she said with a chuckle, locking gazes with him again. ''You ought to get some new ones.'' she added plainly with a gentle smile.

Nothing. Not even the hoverblades could keep her from blushing by the next question. Her crush since half a year was asking her out on a date, and just like that. Of course, one part of her wanted to simply yell yes. It was the most natural reaction, after all. Well, maybe not yell it but the answer should have been simple and quick. The other part of her was caught off guard and wanted to stay reserved, though. Zoey's gaze started to flicker but before everything turned awkward, James called from above them.

''Hey, Caleb! Take mine!'' James said, him and Steffany standing by the edge of the bowl. James must have made a move on Steffany, or quite the reverse. He tossed the newer hoverblades one by one down to Caleb. ''We're going to get some ice cream. Just don't break them, will you?''

The small interruption helped nudge Zoey into one direction and decision. She looked up at the tall, dark haired boy and pushed some strands of hair away from her face. Steffany had apparently taken the step, why would she be any worse?

''Yeah... Well, sure... Why not?'' she said with a wavering, nervous but true smile on her face. ''A movie would be nice... Where did ya have in mind?'' Zoey added while contemplatingly moving her blades sideways back and forth. She would die if he suggested his place, and she would definitely have to go through her dads liquor cabinet before, if he did.

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C

He smiled when she chuckled and agreed "I will I'd like to hoverblade with you some more" he said as he blushed Slightly he wasn't used to asking girls out it was usually the reverse. Right when he was about to say something else James piped up tossing his hoverblades down. Caleb looked up at him "I'll take care of them better than my own anyway" he said as he and James let out a laugh.

Caleb looked to Zoey "right...how about um my place my parents will be gone for the next week so we will have it to ourselves" he said not immediately realizing how she could take that. He blushed at her smile he liked it and more then that he liked her "I know a good pizza place we can hit up after we hoverblade some more if you wanted. Then I could drop you off home?" he asked nervously but trying to get his cool back. He would be overjoyed if she joined him up expected her to say no.

Hearing the suggestion of location for this date didn't exactly calm Zoey down. She was just an ordinary girl in their class, or at least that was what she thought. Yet one of the most , if not the most popular guy had just invited her to his place. They were not talking of a walk through the plaza or a mall date here, but to his place! Either things were getting out of hand here, or was playing out rather well and only a shot at it would tell which one it would be.

Zoey looked down at her hoverblades as she continued to wag back and forth with them. She had to do this. She had to give it a shot. Or else, Jane and her friends would mock her for the rest of her life. This might be the chance she had waited for, and what use would it be if she backed out of an offered date with her crush.

''Yeah...'' she said and looked at Caleb, nodding. ''I'd like that. I mean... both a movie at your place-'' Stars, it made her nervous saying that. ''-and the pizza. You got a speeder?'' she added, wondering if Caleb had got his license already or if he was just like her, trying it out without permission every once in a while.

Two other teens skated past them and gave Zoey and excuse to focus on something else.

''C'mon! You gonna put those on anytime soon? Let's hover some more! You want to have revenge, don't you?'' Zoey stated and pushed away with the hoverblades past Caleb, smiling at him while she graciously skated backwards.

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C

Caleb had to stop himself from jumping for joy when she said yes. He had butterflies in his stomach he finally had a date with his crush and he could tell she was nervous to did she have a crush on him aswell well which girl didn't in their class. But he only cared that she did and she said yes.

Caleb began lacing up James hoverblades as soon as the other two teens skated by and then he heard Zoey say those words with a smile and she was on he stood back up and with a smirk "oh your so on Zoey and I'm winning this one" he said with a smirk as he pushed off. The other way doing his first trick tossing one of his other friends his old hoverblades which then quickly got thrown away.

Caleb was on cloud nine right now even then he wanted revenge and didn't have older hand me down hoverblades from his brother to slow him down. His family had money but he figured why not get good with older ones first then get new ones not that his friends would know. Or Zoey not that he would miss them though they where starting to get a little small. As he landed he skated to the otherside and did a 780 flip and landed he watched zoey when able.

Now that they had a date he Could look at her without feeling like a creep and he could actually hang with her instead of just turtling up around her. Like he used to when she walked by some of his friends didn't get why he crushed on her. There where prettier girls In their class but he liked her tomboy nature the fact she would hoverblade with him he liked.

"And yes I do have my license and an xj-2 with a sports package and fully leather seats" he said as he skated around her "so Zoey lets see how you skate" he said he knew she had moves but he wanted to what she could do. Hopefully he didn't regret it but he already got the date so he didn't mind losing since in his mind he already won.

Zoey watched kept up and watched her dates moves in the bowl, riding new and modern hoverblades that gave him means to perform even better than before. She liked seeing him skate. No, she loved it. She loved to watch any good performance in the bowl, but she would admit that watching Caleb was something special.

The more than twice 360 degree flip was very impressive to see and brought a smile of joy to her face as she delayed herself at the bottom to watch it.

''Not bad, Caleb, but we'll see about that!'' she said, chuckling before she pushed away and started to go up and down the opposite walls, turning gently at every top to pick up more speed every time. After a few turns, she reached the edges and turned and balanced on them for a moment before heading back down again. The tickle in the stomach felt so good and the hoverblades gave her a sense of freedom everytime she rode them. Eventually, the velocity was enough for her to make a 360 degree backflip in the air, landing safely on the wall and keeping an eye behind her when she hovered down and up the next wall on which she made a 360 spin and headed back down to Caleb.

Once again locking gazes with the pretty boy, together with having done a rather intense run, made Zoey lose her balance and on instinct grab hold around the side and stomach of Caleb.

''Oops! Sorry! I might have over did it a little...'' she said and was quick letting go of him once she had regained her balance. ''You're... you're good! I like your skating.'' she added and pulled her bangs back while regaining her breath.

''Uhm...'' she continued contemplatingly and glanced around at the other teens before glancing at Caleb. ''I guess it's none of my business, but... Wouldn't Lora be mad if you saw me?''

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C

Caleb watched zoey which he felt he loved doing she was good and had moves to spare. Not to mention she was pretty to look at not to mention he usually didn't like watching other people do things but he made an exception for her he loved it not sure how she felt about his skating.

When Caleb locked eyes with Zoey he momentarily was breathless as she skated up to him then he watched her lose her balance. Caleb reacted fast grabbing her shoulder and around her waist as she grabbed around his stomach and side she would feel his muscled form he helped her back to her feet.

He smiled at her "your fine Zoey Nothing to worry about" he said locking eyes with her again as he let go of her to even if part of him didn't want to. He stood next to her making sure she was OK "thank you for the compliment your pretty good yourself" he said as he watched her move her bangs. "Jimmy some water please" caleb said looking behind Zoey I noticed his life long friend had been watching and tossed one down to caleb who offered it to zoey "it might be warm but warm water is better than nothing" he said looking at her.

As he stood there with her he knew she was nervous about something even before the uhm came then she asked the question after looking around. "Lora and I broke up yesterday I'm surprised you didn't know it spread through the school like wildfire" he said as he looked at her.

Caleb's toned body was a sturdy brace to grab onto alright. To tell the truth, few days passed without hearing the gossip about it in the school corridors and many girls sought to see and touch it. Caleb was ripped, but yet he had that soft, exposed side and acted that nervous around Zoey, which she found had its contradicts but was also very interesting. Cute, even. He helped and supported her without hesitation, and with no regard of her slight clumsyness.

Zoey turned her head and watched Jimmy toss the bottle down to Caleb, which he skillfully catched and offered to her. She took some sips out of it and nodded eagerly while catching her breath.

''Heh, thanks! I think I beat you twice, Caleb, or should we call the last one a tie?'' she said with a chuckle and smile, pulling his leg a little. She did dare to go a little further in her general tone towards him.

''Oh, no I know that! I just thought... Ya know...'' she continued and shrugged, meaning the break up between the schools number one couple. At least, for the time. ''That you weren't ready to meet other girls that soon... I mean... She don't think she's still got you?''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

He chuckled with her "oh really sure we can call it a draw for your sake" he said jokingly. As he looked at her smiling it became easy to talk to her and be closer to his trueself with her over Lora. Lately it had just been fighting and loathing behind closed doors he hadn't really told anyone and clearly she hadn't either.

He had been over her for a while So when Zoey asked "no I'm over her you have my full attention if you want it" he said locking eyes with her. He clearly meant it "in truth we had been arguing for a while she wanted one thing I wanted another and that's all it became so we separated" he explained.

He seemed genuinly happier now than he had in a while maybe because he got out of his relationship with Lora or maybe it was Zoey. He wasn't sure but his eyes had light in them again he then began skating around her again. So Zoey "do you want to go again or do you want to call it a day before I humiliate you" he said jokingly with a smirk.

Reality soon catched up with Zoey as Caleb mentioned how she got his full attention if she wanted. She was about to go on a date with him, and the word date usually came with a hope of getting it together in a way closer than just friendship. It was kind of a powerful word, bringing lots of expectations with it, but she was able to forget about it for a moment having fun with the pretty boy. Because of it, she stayed quiet, but glanced at him and nodded understandingly as he told her about the relationship Lora.

As pretty, and kriffing fit he was, Zoey knew he had brains to go with it. Word was around that he had really good grades and passed most tests with good margins. That was unusual combination in the sports team. Everyone of her friends would agree with that.

''Nah, I'm good... You're just afraid that I'm gonna beat you for the third time.'' she said with a sly smirk, glancing at him. ''Let's do this again sometime!'' she stated cheerfully with a happy smile, before giving back the water bottle.

''So, shall we hit that pizza place of yours? You got the speeder nearby? I'm just gonna message my dad telling him he won't have to pick me up.'' she said and brought up a small datapad, typing a text message and sending it. Boy, she had to use a cover that she was about to head out with the girls. She wanted to make this herself and see where it went before she told her parents.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

He laughed at her comment "OK Zoey keep it up you'll be sorry next time" he said smiling it was never like this with Lora. It was always what she wanted and she complained when she had to do anything he wanted. He felt it would be different with Zoey.

"I'd like that we should but I'm totally beating you next time" he said he heard her talk about the pizza place "yeah let's I'll show you to the car" he said skating out of the pool. Watching her text her father he hoped this relationship worked even if Zoey would receive a popularity boost in school.

Whither she liked it or not as she skated up he showed her the short distance to his own xj-2 with leather seats and cqndy apple red paint job. "I'll have to ask you please take your hoverblades off before we leave my parents will kill me if something happens" he said opening the door for her as he skated to his side unlacing his friends hoverblades and putting on his own shoes he got into the driver seat.

As they both shut their doors he started the hoverspeeder and drove to the nearby pizza place. Parking his car "it doesn't look like much but trust me they have the best pizza on the planet if not the sector" he said opening her door for her.

Zoey followed Caleb as they both unhurriedly skated over to his airspeeder. Passing some friends and other visitors to the skate park as they did so. It was recogniseable to Zoey as her father had the same brand and model, which she as said had driven before. A well kept secret between the two sisters in the family. Sometimes, Zoey wondered what her parents would have said if they found out. One thing was for sure, they would have been more worried about Zoey than of the speeder. In that case, Zoey was lucky to have grown up in such a loving family.

Apart from the fact that this was kind of a date, before the real one that Caleb had invited her to, it was fun and relieving to do something else for once. Hang out with new people was always interesting and usually offered new things to do and see. That point of view gave her some calm in the moment with otherwise high expectations and pressure put on her.

''Mmh, I know the feeling...'' she agreed as they came up to the speeder and Caleb reminded her to take off the hoverblades. They were not something you rode airspeeders in either, so they were soon put to the side in the passenger seat as Caleb opened the door for her to enter.

Zoey stayed mostly quiet during the ride, letting Caleb drive and control the stereo as she watched the traffic and skyscrapers pass by and occasionally offered him a glance and soft smile between her own silent thoughts. About the session at the skate park. About the evening so far. About him.

''Pretty bold statement before you even have shown me the inside!'' Zoey stated after jumping out of the speeder and watched the exterior and enterance that greeted them. Caleb was right. It didn't look like much and both of them were probably used to more expensive restaurants, but sharing a good pizza, maybe even eating it with your hands, was something every teen appreciated.

She followed Caleb inside and examined the menu by the counter. ''So, Windsdale... What'd you recommend for me?''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
Caleb smiled as they stood there "Well the pepperoni is good so is the taco pizza it sounds wierd but it's amazing" he said looking at her with a smile he got a date and pre-date with his crush. He couldn't be happier "caleb you killed it in practice today man" a red twi'lek male said walking up hi fiving Caleb.

"Alask you killed it to thanks for the block man" he said "this is Zoey Zoey this is alask he is on the hoverball team with me" he said alask looked at Caleb "thats the girl Glad to know you two finally got together" he said as he gave Caleb a hug Caleb and then looked to zoey" I'd say you got a handful Zoey in this man maybe two" he said laughing and walked towards a table with a few other boys then they all cheered.

Caleb looked at Zoey "sorry he's a good friend that might happen when we go out on dates" he said looking at her with a smile but worried it might deter her from dating him. A large trandoshian walked to the counter "how may I take your order today "he said through a translator as Caleb walked up with Zoey "whatever kind of pizza you want I'm buying" he said as he got out a holochip ready to pay

She examined the two suggestions more closely on the menu. They both sounded like good choices. While she decided the red twi'lek came up to them and high-fived Caleb, giving her some more time to contemplate her choice. He seemed friendly enough, but also very outspoken when he mentioned that they got it together. It sounded... certain. Maybe a bit premature, but it might have not been what the twi'lek really meant and it was alright. A part of her wanted to correct the guy but she was also very glad that her and Caleb had started... well, something. Still, the twi'lek said finally, which gave her a hunch that Caleb have had his eyes on her for quite a while too. She wondered for how long. How long this gorgeous and funny guy had looked her way when they met in the corridors of school.

Zoey wondered if Caleb was unknowing of her crush to him. The gossip between the girls and the guys at school usually didn't travel across the borders, but occasionally the words spead.

She glanced at them and took the twi'leks hand as Caleb introduced him. She was almost about to blush because of the earlier statement, but offered him a smile and said hi before he jokingly warned her of the dark and handsome guy she was about to share a pizza with.

''Aha, who's the best of you two then?'' Zoey teased Caleb with a smile. ''I mean, word's around but...'' she added along with a shrug. She didn't want to reveal it, but wanted to see his reaction and hear his answer.

As they continued with their order, Zoey turned to the menu one last time before deciding on the pepperoni pizza. Short after, the trandoshan cashier confronted them.

''Uhm, a pepperoni for me and...'' she said, turning to look at Caleb.

With the orders done, they would head over to the drinks counter and helping themselves to a glass and utensils each before choosing a nice table. Zoey made herself comfortable in the booth, looking forward to a good meal with the handsome one. The nervousness had ever so slowly started to fade the longer they had talked.

''Got it together...?'' she asked while glancing at him, leaving out the finally part, and just wanted to see what Caleb thought about the choose of words and if he would want to explain the twi'leks statement.

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom