Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hoverblade prominade

Caleb windsdale

C
He laughed "I don't keep score with teammates......but me" he said with a smile. As he looked at her then refocusing his attention back to the order taker he was just glad to be getting pizza. Especially with Zoey "um same for me please" he said as he paid.

He would walk with Zoey to get drinks and cutlery filling his cup then followed her to a table "umm I've kind of hada crush on you and of course he heard from his girlfriend you had a crush on
me" he said nervously hoping it wouldn't be a huge issue. He knew she had a crush on him which was the main reason she would've said yes he hoped but didn't want to assume.

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Caleb might have tried to be all polite and modest, but Zoey saw through the guy like seeing the fishes in the tank at one of the ecumenopolis planets aquariums. He was so cute trying to hide the brag about his abilities in the arena. Zoey had no problems with that. He was good, really good to tell the truth. Question was if he was as good friend or even partner as he was a sportsman. She felt that she would soon figure it out, but that moment was at least a few days away of hanging out, she thought.

As they settled down, having some sallad for starters, Caleb cut right to the chase and put her guesses to rest. Which was a very unexpected move, given his gentle demeanors and subtle hints from before. Maybe he had grew that bold already, which had to be considered very fast.

''Uhmm...'' she started and couldn't stop herself from bursting out into a light laugh, looking away as she did. She needed some way to shake this sudden move off and come back on track, and hoped that Caleb wouldn't take it the wrong way. ''Wow... Uhmm...'' she continued and seached for the right words, not wanting to lock glances with her crush just yet. She doubted that there was any right words at this moment, though. ''I... You don't have that! Do you?'' she asked in doubt and looked at him before adding and raising her eyebrows. ''Me?''

''I mean... what the kriff do I got against, like...''
Zoey uttered and looked around like searching for names in the air. ''Lora?''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
Caleb blushed as Zoey reacted to what he said "um I'm sorry open mouth insert foot" he said as the salads got there. Watching her react he blushed through her reaction he was unsure of what to say or how to act as he waited for her to process his slip up. He was trying to find the right words but nothing came out "I do and yes you" he said waiting for her reaction.

"You don't act like the other girls your a tomboy you like hoverblading and" he said as he blushed a deeper shade of crimson. "You are pretty plus you seem more laid back than Lora could ever be" he said stammering his head scratching the back of his head. "I know this is sudden I'm sorry i dumped this on you it just slipped out" he said sitting there. Unsure of what to say next hopefully he didn't screw it up with her or scare her away.

''I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.'' Zoey stated with a nod in response to him calling her a tomboy, before taking a fork of pizza sallad in her mouth. It was a true story, but she didn't think that it was that attractive to make the schools hunk lay his eyes on her for more than a moment, before moving on to dainty and more feminine girls like Lora. Obviously, Caleb has had his eyes on her for much longer than that, and she didn't even know about it! He had been all too discreet about it.

''Don't worry about it. It came as a surprise, that's all.'' She swirled the fork around in the sallad, contemplating the situation which had turned slightly odd but not too much to pass the line of awkwardness.

''You... You really find that attractive? Like, girls not wearin' dresses all the time and participating in more physical sports?'' she cut the silence, glancing at him curiously and took the conversation in a more general way, not just about her in particular but of Caleb's tastes.

''I'm... I'm actually considering to join the hoverblade hockey team... Though, I don't know if they'll accept me but... I guess there's only one way to find out.'' she added and smiled at Caleb, a blush finding its way onto her cheeks.

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C
He was relieved when she took it all As a compliment he wasn't used to being this nervous. He guessed it was because he genuinely liked her he wasn't sure but he liked being around her and he could work with that for now until he sorted it out properly.

"Hopefully you like surprises?" He asked Looking at her feeling the unease between them unsure of what to say. Or what to do he didn't want it to end with her because of a slip of the tongue. But he wasn't sure how to fix it at all his only relationship was just constant arguing and occasionally intimate relations.

He genuinely liked Zoey and wanted it to be more than what he had with Lora then when Zoey asked Caleb a question he was surprised to hear. "Yes heck yes" he said looking at her somewhat surprised " and I don't know I like a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty and I could just hangout with if that makes sense" he said blushing.

"The hoverblade hockey league if you want I could help you get better to get in if you want" he said blushing more at his offer looking at her "only if you want of course" he said blushing heavily at this point. He wasn't good at this but he wanted to try and make this work especially since their crush was mutual " if I can ask why do you have a crush on me hopefully it's not just because I'm a pretty face" he said the last part with a smile hoping to ease the mood he probably failed but he tried.

''Heh... Yeah... I do.'' Zoey said with a chuckle and nodded lightly, before looking up at him again with a growing coy smile. Her crush from quite a long time, who she believed was just out of her league, confirming that the interest in each other was mutual - how could she not like such a surprise?

It struck her that Caleb was not that ultra tough, carefree and cocky kind of snob that many would have believed, including herself to a degree. Apparently, he had a rather big soft side, which she thought was going very well with his handsome and muscular appearance. She liked it. She liked their start, even if it was an unexpected one, and looked forward to get to know him better.

Zoey burst out in a giggle to his ''heck yes'' and threw a glance out around the room before looking at him again with the same cute smile, but bigger this time. She also had worked up an apparent blush by now. ''I'm not afraid to get dirty, and what do you call this if not a hangout?''

''Sorry, it's just... It's just that you're like...''
she added slightly more serious and searched for the right words, if there were any. ''Well, pretty far from who I expected you to be. But I like it! I really do!'' she assured in an attempt to make him more comfortable, feeling how uneasy he and their situation had become. ''Don't worry. You still got that movie night date.'' she finished, smiling sassy at him before popping in a fork of sallad in her mouth.

''Why? Like, every girl in school has a crush on you, Caleb!'' she uttered with a confused look, after chewing down the sallad.

''Why do I have? Well... You're smart... I've heard of your results, not only in the field... You seem kind... Kind eyes... You look...''

Again, Zoey searched for the right words to answer the most difficult and at the same time most simple question she had ever got.

''Haah... uhmm... I mean, there's ancient epicanthix statues that look half as good...''

She had to break the glance from his biceps by taking a sip from the soda.

''It's hard to tell, ya know... All in all, you seem like a very nice guy...'' she added with a shrug and a deep breath, right before their pizzas were served at their table. ''Oh, and I'd love if you would help me with the hockey!''

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C
A coy smile grew on his face aswell he was overjoyed to hear she liked surprises. They liked eachother hopefully that would lied to something more but only time would tell.

He saw her giggle and large smile and was taken aback by her just being her. He just stared at her for a few moments she was beautiful when she was relaxed then snapped back "yeah you have a point we are hanging out and I'm glad your different then most girls In our school".

He listened to her talk and waited for her to find the right words then when she did he gave a coy smile yet again. "What you expected me to be an ultra tough jocky snob who doesn't have a care in the world" he said sarcasticly with a coy smile. And looked at her while putting some using his fork to put some salad in his mouth. Finishing it "I'm glad I didn't want to scare you away" he said genuinely.

When she said every girl in school had a crush on him "seriously well there's only one girl who has held my eye for the last six or so months" he said looking at her with a smile and a wink hopefully that wasn't to forward again. Be thought.

Yet again he sat there his chin in his palms looking at her intently "well I seem smart because I study hard and don't tell anyone but I have a heart of gold" he said. As she was searching for the right words then she explained his looks and he smiled "you are just as beautiful as you described me to be maybe more so zoey" he said looking at her.

He saw her looking at his biceps and smiled "your more then welcome to look or touch them if you wish" he offered as she looked away. "Well I try to be a nice guy but sometimes what I say seems to be taken the wrong way". He explained as the pizza came "and I will be there to help every step of the way" he exclaimed as he took a bite of his pizza.

Hearing the reply about his toned biceps, Zoey almost choked on the soda and had to grab a napkin to make sure she didn't spill anything. That he would suddenly give her such an intimate offer came from a clear blue sky. However, he could have joked but it didn't sound like it to her. She had bumped into him in the bowl and felt how tones he was alright, but that was by accident.

''Yeah! Sure!'' she uttered with a cough while wiping her mouth. ''That would make perfect sense after just two hours past since we started talkin'!'' she said ironically while giving him an equally sarcastic look. She straightened herself up a little, and with one hand grabbed a pizza slice, folding it with her fingers before she took a bite of the pointy form of delicious meal. She rolled her eyes, but her mouth carried a tiny yet noticeable smile.

''Umm...'' she chewed down the bite and stars it was delicious. Just the right amount of cheese, very tasty salami and a crisp crust. ''Yeah... I kinda imagined you to be a ultra tough jocky snob. Stuff like that. But hey, you can't judge a holobook by its cover, right?'' she continued, looking at him with a bigger smile to comfort him that he had not said anything stupid.

Zoey smiled and chuckled at the compliment given to her and the assurance that he had a heart of gold.

''My lips are sealed. Well, after finishing this delicious pizza, that is. And thanks - thanks for the compliment and the support.'' she said and took another bite, smiling as her stomach thanked her for the tasty meal. Even if they both came from wealthy families, they were still teenagers and everyone loved themselves some pizza, especially after some hoverblade skating. ''You were right, this place is awesome. And the pizza is delicious.''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C

He stood to suddenly help her if she needed it. "I'm sorry I saw you staring at my biceps and I figured I'd offer if you wanted to do more then stare" he said as she regained herself sitting back down. Grabbing a slice of his own pizza and eating it he simply watched her.

"Well I never really did give you any hints before now to show otherwise" he said smiling back at her. "And since we are being honest I'm glad you never let having an ultra famous model for a sister or being rich go to your head" he said giving her a reassuring smile of his own.

He heard he chuckle and chuckled himself "I'm serious epicanthrix have nothing on you and your welcome for the support" he said smiling.

He heard her say that this place is awesome and the pizza is delicious "I know right that's why I brought you here" he said with a confident smile. "And thanks for not telling everyone about me being a big old softie your awesome" he said as he continued to eat some pizza and drink his pop.

Stare?! Did she really do that?! Or, was he just imagening that she did and it was his well hidden ego that peeped around the corner? Stare. Yeah, right. Talk about the choose of words, if she happened to glance at them for a micro second. The boy didn't cease to amuse her in his own peculiar way, though.

''Nah... It could be useful sometimes. Like gettin' tickets to all popular events and partys, sometimes being able to order a drink without the bartender checkin' my ID, or you'll bump into someone that can order it for ya...'' she explained, revealing the more michievous side of herself. Caleb would only know that she had borrowed her dads airspeeder without permission.

Zoey grabbed another hot and delicious slice, biting the pointy end of it and let herself be the teen she was, eating with her hands. It was at school and with friends that she were able to do so. Of course, also at home but it was still different than being alone with her friends. She loved her parents and her sister Jane lovett, but sometimes she could feel her parents high expectations on her. Expectations created with good intentions, of course.

''Hmm, I doubt I got the same charm as the galaxys most beautiful and grand species, but thanks Caleb. You're really kind.'' she said, blushing slightly and cooling it down with some drinks out of the soda can.

''So, like... Have you always been into sports? What got you into it?'' Zoey followed up with a question about the handsome boy across the table.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
"I get it it's useful although I imagine getting free drinks at parties is nice I never seem to pull it off but I imagine you love them more than anything" he said knowing he stated the obvious. He was glad to give her this chance to be a teen even for a moment.

"You may not realize it Zoey but I'm not the only guy in our class who has a crush on you many do and many would say your one of the prettiest girls In our class even overshadowing lora" he said wanting to see her reaction to this news. As he took a bite of his pizza as he was being completely honest with her as was obvious on his face.

He thought for a moment "yes I've always loved sports I can't really say what got me into it but I always had a passion for it" he said taking another drink of his soda.

''Yeah, of course! They're terrific!'' Zoey confirmed with certainty, but helt onto the thought for a second. ''I mean, mom can be a little overprotective and push me around at times, but that's just mom... Like, when she's on my back to get my hair trimmed. I'm not falling for that again, last time I was trimmed they hacked six inches off me. I tried to be cool right? Parents just seem to be immune to it. Sometimes I'd really blow my top, when yesterday I said to her, What are you trying to do change my whole entire image? She said no dear I wouldn't know where to start. Chuckle chuckle I mean that's really funny.'' she said and ended with oozing sarcasm, before finishing a slice of pizza.

''Hey, get outta here!'' she uttered in surprise and pure disbelief. That was definitely a fact that she did not know of, or even had a hunch of, but she guessed that the group bubbles of girls and boys were still kept kind of solid. Of course, she became curious and wanted to know more about the boys claims, but she also knew that it would be kind of disrespectful. ''Pretty?'' she said as if Caleb would not know what the definition of pretty was. ''Lora's pretty. She's a darn queen... But, also a real wimp, if ya ask me...'' Zoey added and looked out of the booth taking a sip of the soda, with the wimp part being slightly more muted, but loud enough for Caleb to hear. She did not know if he would think it was funny or if he would think that she was being too hard on the schools sweatheart.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He smiled listening to her talk "family can definitely get on one's nerves but we love them nonetheless and they love us. Even if their way of showing it bugs us" he said looking at her she had an amazing family. From the sounds of it even if she might not think so "and that explains why you had shorter hair then usual for a while although you pulled it off well" he said With a smirk.

Hwas enjoying this more then he thought he would with her. He laughed at the joke "your mom sounds she really loves you she just wants you to do your best even if she wanted you to have short hair" he smiled. He finished his second slice of pizza and took a sip of his soda enjoying this moment.

"Yes your pretty downright gorgeous even you even have Lora jealous" he said truthfully. Looking at her he hoped he could show her how beautiful she was but he wasn't sure if he was up for the job. Since she was in her sisters shadow for beauty not realizing her own beauty. He laughed at her comment about his ex " Lora is a pampered spoiled brat that throws tantrums like a child if things don't go her way she's ugly on the inside" he said taking a third slice of pizza eating it and enjoying it.

Zoey rolled her eyes at the boys comment trying to justify her mothers autocracy like decision to hack too much of her hair off that time. He held onto his smooth side to the last, really. Of course he would say that she pulled it off well, or else this date would have been awful short.

''Hey, it's my hair, right? I do what I want with it!'' Zoey piped up in response, being very determined and independent as she took another slice of pizza to keep it from getting too cold.

While listening to mr. Butter Boy's continuation trying to flatter her, she burst out in a heartly giggle as he mentioned what he thought about Lora. Zoey had to cover her mouth as she chewed up the bite she just had taken from the slice.

''And you've been with that ''spoiled brat''! How much did you two have in common, really?'' she said, smiling at the fun fact that Caleb was now totally rejecting his ex girlfriend. ''Wonder what she would say if she heard you!''

''You wouldn't want to see me in the mornin'! This tuft-''
she said, and threw a finger up at her hair. ''It's all over the place. The you're welcome to call me ''downright gorgeous''!''

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He raised his hands when she piped up saying her hair was her own "I agree didn't mean to take a side on it sorry" he said. As he sat there and took a bite to eat chewing it he watched her laugh heartily at his comment about his ex girlfriend their relationship had soured long before they broke up.

So he didn't mind speaking his mind about her Zoey asked what they had in common "we both come from wealthy families and are popular in school that's it" he said truly thinking about it. Taking a sip of his soda he thought about his response to the second part "I don't really care what she would think she was an ass through our whole relationship and I don't know why I ever stayed with her" he said plainly but honestly.

He chuckled at her comment about him seeing her in the morning "oh you thought about us seeing eachothor in the morning huh" he said clearly sarcastic. But hopefully it got a rise out of her as he sipped his soda "and I will call you downright gorgeous then" be said smiling watching her reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom