Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House warming (Lords of the fringe)

(This is page two I think we can roll with this but If you need page 1 pm me and I will track it down )

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
  • Character2.png

tumblr_mvg0f4aozC1sxkosfo1_250.png

SithKnight.png
  • 344 posts

Neutral

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:48 AM
He noticed the woman sit nearby and nods his head to her, before downing his drink and sighing. His eyes met hers and he read her mind, she was curious, and quite different. He looked around and saw Circe and shook his head, he knew that she would only mock him for allowing Isis to return to the Jedi. @Haven Pryde

Jedi betrayed me, the Sith abandoned me. I will conquer them both! For 4,000 I've imprisoned, now I shall get my revenge.

srjYWqi.png
rXipdSc.png
2e1rn1c.jpg

#22 Mardeth Holzman

Character
  • Character2.png

exile.png

• 55 posts

Neutral

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

Mardeth sat down, Not anywhere in particular. She looked around the room and looked at most of the people. She already knew a few, Like Tarika and Lucien, But that was all. The rest of these people were a mystery to her. She adjusted her hood, and checked to see if anyone was near her. There was.... Nobody. Oh well, She would have to meet someone sometime later this day.

--------------------------------------------

B̡͌͊ͪͨ͂̉̽e̫̪̦̙̗͖ͪ̍͊̅̀̍͗͡ ͏͔̪̯̲̲͙a̲̖͕ͧf̀̔ͯ̋͒̃̔͏̭̯̹̳̠̞̣r͈͊̕a̪̙͇̺̜̘ͪǐ̞̳̪̬͙̪d̲̯͖̙̲͋͒.̛̗͑ ̥͔̘̪̳̮Ỷ̩̳̔ͣ̿o̹͚͖͇͙ͣ̒͜u͚̭̰̻̯̍͌ͥ̆̔̎ ͖̐͑ͫ͂̒ͭͪd͒o̩̗̱̮͉̗͖̎ͩ͒̒͟ ̬̜͔ͩ͋̀ǹ̥̰̱̟̩ͤͅǫ̘̖̼ͥ͒͂̔̂̽̚t̡̜̝̝͍͖̏͐̐̔ͧ̿ ̱̜͇̜̖͍̇̌̋͒̿ͯͨ͜k̢̖̲̪̖͒n̻̰͙͔̦̟͛o̡͂̽͒̾w̴ ͧͮ҉̥t̸͖̝̙̬̜̰̘͒ȟ̻̀ͫ̄̄͞e̮͎͖̻ ̥̼̞̤͒̓̄͑ͦ͠m̼͖͙̜̞̱e̞̤̦̣̍̈́͛͂ǎ̻͚͍̟̊n̳̲̲̜̳̦ͮ̄ͦ̔̈́̃i̼͉̟ͧn̞ͭ̓̊̈ͩg͍̝̭͉̰̙̉̃̾͂ͧ͝ ̡͎͙͙͚ͪ̆̋̂̄ͩo̯̪̺̮͌̿͗̃ͤf͇̣̩̪̭̃ͦ̊̃͊̓͢ ̤̙̜͍̝̤͋̆̇̿̋̿ͩ͟pa̰i͉̜̮̱̗̟̒͜ͅn̎̌̄̍ͯ̎̃.͚̠̝͖͖͎͚̆ͮ͜

#23 Haven Pryde

Mercy and Honor is the way of the Rogue Jedi.
  • Character2.png

roguepadawan.png

Seductress.png
  • 135 posts

Neutral

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

Haven was not a powerful mind reader and so she could not easily read the mind of others yet as she sat here she did know he was hurting for some odd reason, she smirked at him and then sipped some on her drink that had just arrived Not the type to mingle is take it? she said with a playful tease to her tone.

@Sarkus Twin Kilborn

qXTl7Y4.jpg
TYSFWyc.png
dpyan9.jpg
Professor.png

"I fight not for myself but for those that cannot fight, my blades are used for seeking justice for those that have been wronged, my abilities are best used for giving mercy unto those that need it...who am I you ask? I am a Rogue Jedi"

#24 Pandeima

Guess who I am for Halloween?
  • Writer2.png

Seductress.png

SithKnight.png
  • 3,493 posts

Excellent

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:18 AM
With a sigh, Circe stepped over to @Sarkus Twin Kilborn. She had heard about Isis's defection to the Jedi during the battle of Metalorn, giving a soft groan as she stepped over to the fellow Sith.

"Well... I should chastise you for being so foolish as to not keep her from returning to the light. But it isn't your fault. She was in the presence of a ludicrously powerful Jedi. There was nothing that either of us could do in order to keep her from falling under the spell of the Jedi once again."

Crossing her arms, she watched as @Haven Pryde came up to the two of them.

"He's... suffered a loss recently."

Circe Savan

#25 Shinjū Aÿasha

Lord Exedo
  • Character2.png

SithKnight.png
  • 798 posts

Excellent

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

@Lucien Cordel @Clara Foster

Shinju looked at Lucien and offered a smile. She approached him only enough to let the little girl flick her eyes. "This is Bundori my daughter. Oh you should see it Lucien, she is quite the joy to have, doesn't cry, doesn't fuss and plays with my tuk'ata hounds. They know to protect her for their masters." The former sith didn't have to say where she got her from, she imagined Lucien wouldn't ask and Dranok if he came well... He had refused to have her as repayment. So she had bonded with the child... it wasn't everyday you had someone you could teach how to be a very enjoyable monster. Then she spied Clara and motioned her apprentice forward with her hand. "Come my sweet Clara you should meet Lucien as well he is quite exhilarating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom