Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG House Vizsla open threads: Season Finale

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hello vode! House Vizsla is a minor faction that's been on the board under a few different names for over a year now, But there has always been one consistent theme: Personalized stories for the mandalorians of Clans Vizsla, Wren, Kryze and Saxon.
Our story campaign has been ongoing since early in our year long history and is finally nearing it's end soon, And we'd like to invite some of you to join these threads!

Beginning with the upcoming thread; "Court of Blades", A gathering of any and all mandalorians aligned with the house(not just the faction itself either). The Alor, Aloy Vizsla, Has gone missing. The remaining leadership of the House have summoned all mandalorians of these clans to meet on the planet Roon to discuss the future of their house, And possibly plan a rescue.

We'd like to see you there regardless of whether you are a member of the faction or not, And if you enjoy your time with us, We'd like to extend that invitation to the following few threads as we finally finish our story campaign and defeat the arch-traitor; Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer , Hunter of Mandalorians, Ruin of the Union and dog of the sith.
Our remaining campaign threads will be open to mandalorians aligned with any of House Vizsla's clans regardless of faction membership and may yield unique rewards and story opportunities.
Comment below for more information or join our Discord to receive notifications when these threads go live!

The next campaign threads will be;
"Lucky 13" (Breaking the Alor out of Apollyon's clutches on level 1313, With or without the clan's help)
"Apollyon's gate" (Tracking Apollyon to hypergate chandaar and beyond)
"Sabers in the dark" (Follow Apollyon to the nether, Prevent her from claiming The Darksaber.)

I could honestly see Cyran as a little invested in the happenings of Clan Vizsla. Although he's never met or know Aloy, I would say he does have a friendship her spouse Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . Perhaps as the man married to the leadership of clan Awaud which is historically based out of Velmoth Port which is close to Roon he could function as a concerned representative of the clan.

Since Cyran isn't the most mando of mandos (Hens the title of Quasi-Mandalorian) I figured his navigation of clan politics could be interesting.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Some interesting happenings in this thread rn!
I'll be sure to drop a link and\or tags for the interested parties when the first thread drops.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Honestly, Aloy isn't as traditional as she likes to think and needs all the help she can get. Additionally, She used to work for the previous Alor, Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud , Who even oversaw the medical growth of her cloned daughter, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla . So Clan Awaud will always be welcome in Vizsla territory!

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Tawnita Wren Tawnita Wren There honestly aren't enough Wrens these days! I want to see more and I sure as hell want to work with more so come and hang out a little plz!

Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull I've seen your name floating around lately too! And I'm always happy to meet more mandos, Even if it's just for a contract or two.

Tawnita Wren Tawnita Wren Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Yeah, I made this one a long while ago, but the division in the Mando scene was a bit too toxic at the time. Then I repurposed the slot for another idea, but neither one really caught on. The Wrens are pretty cool, so I might as well start bringing her back.

What is the Mandalorian culinary scene without a little bit of salt? ;)

What is the Mandalorian culinary scene without a little bit of salt? ;)

c66.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom