Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of the Dying Sun Cultist

Status
Not open for further replies.
reyven_zps10421815.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/zero451208/media/reyven_zps10421815.jpg.html
Name: Dying Sun Cultist
Intent: To give the house a cult number, npcs to fight in the coming story arc.
Affiliation: House of the Dying Sun, Vemnock the Sun Eater, Talith the Broken
Availability: They are common within in the cult, but are smaller than the more known cults in the galaxy.
Quality: C - trained
Type: Force Adepts, Darkside Cultist
Strength: The cult as a total of 350 members.
175 of them are foot soldiers, trained in physical attacks
175 are priests, trained to use the darkside of the force for ranged attacks
Description: They are members of other, larger groups of the galaxy kidnapped by Talith, or fell prey to the tug that Vemnock produces in the Force. They were all trained as group to worship Vemnock, and to follow Talith's orders. They are in-between the ranks of a Padawan, and a Knight. They are indoctrinated, fully unaware of who they used to be.
They all have the ability to use the most basic Force powers, and all use Vibroswords, Blades, and Force Pikes. They are all mindless, only good for following orders, and being fodder.
Relevant Force Powers:
  • Force Choke
  • Telekinesis
Links: N/A

If you could, same as the others - add a little more history to the Unit. Otherwise looks fine.

Also same warning as the other, don't abuse it or we will revisit it. And do submit a modification when these guys bite the dust.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

No problem. Thank you for updating me. :) Just let me know when you get a chance for the edits. Or at least update me once every seven days if you don't get a chance with work and what not, so that I know what's going on.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

For the time being I'm going to have this archived for inactivity. When you are ready with the requested edits, please pm an Admin or RPJ to have this moved back to the Codex.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom