Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of Lords

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey there! I've put this out there to my people first (which is why most of the positions are filled), but there are still TWO available for grabs. Some may have heard the rumour of Commenor (CSA) having a GoT style story on the horizon and it's true! We just need to see how many main players there will be. Given that some have expressed their interest in political intrigue style RP, this is a chance to get into that :)

Requirements:

-People taking up these roles must be dedicated to the characters. We don't want to have interest that'll die off in a week or two.

-Just as in Game of Thrones, we encourage competition amongst the Lords and Ladies. Perhaps even battles of wit and cunning to place yourselves on top.

-Chasin City will be the Capital and much like King's Landing, which of course is ruled by Kay and [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Countries and Moons:

*Lynndor, Acuin - Silfe Sosuri
*Kliffen, Derosa - Baron Morcus
*Anteluma, Nordel -
*Juniper City, Juniper - Marcus Ismet-Ku Jairdain
*Chasin City, Okanagon - Lady Kay Veiere Arenais
*Alera, Tilea - [member="Corran Cath"]
*Folor, Moon -Triana Piett
*Brelor, Moon - [member="Voph"]
Munto City used to be the capital of Derosa until it's destruction. Kliffen was the next largest city and has taken it's place as Derosa's capital.

Anteluma is the sporting capital of Commenor in canon.

Brelor has an atmosphere and plenty of life. It was once a vacation home for an Imperial Moff in canon.

If you're interested, please sign up below!

Hmm. Been a while since Voph's been involved in political stuffs. Particularly given his ties to Commenor that I've discussed with you before (Which he fully intends to renew). I think Imma throw his name in the hat. Probably gunning for Brelor. Cause why not be in charge of a whole moon?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Voph"] - I think that others would be more comfortable having him on a moon than on the planet themselves at the moment...lol

[member="Ella Nova"] - An intriguing idea. I like it :)

Kay-Larr

EDIT:

If there are still others interested in ruling over a country, one can be created. I just thought it'd be easier for me to come up with 5 countries in addition to the two moons.

If not we'll get things under way soon :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Perfect. We used to roleplay together a lot a couple of years ago if you remember? Either way it's good to be writing with you again.

Kay-Larr

[member="Corran Cath"] - Most certainly. Just come up with a city and country name and I'll add it to the list.

[member="Ella Nova"] - Yup! I remember :) I thread stalk you sometimes...lol Looking forward to it :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Corran Cath"] [member="Triana Piett"] [member="Voph"]

I should have time to get a meeting thread set up tomorrow. So far my day looks pretty good free time-wise.

Kay-Larr

Site is being suuuuper slow when I've had the chance to hop on. I'm more than halfway through my location sub for the House of Lords which is where our first thread will take place. Some have already made subs for their capital buildings/residences which is great :) It isn't a requirement, but it adds to the lore on what your country/moon is like.

Hopefully the site isn't so sluggish tommorrow! Then I can get our story arc going! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom