Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Start (Training: Varian)

Mauda

Orex stepped over the catwalk and dropped down to Varian's level. Hands clasped behind his back, he sent the Force again over Varian's bones, focusing on his leg. The bone was firm and somewhat in place. He could feel Varian's influence over it. Something that was slipping.

"A minor accomplishment. But you did well nonetheless. You understand what you gain from Frustration and Pain. You have felt its benefits."

Orex passed his eye over the ruined droids on the ground. Pulling what influence he had over Varian's body and instead weaving it into the metallic corpses, Orex focused on their intricacies. He then wrenched apart everything he held. The pair of corpses shattered at every angle, dispersing into chunks and dust. Such advanced technology was not to be simply left lying around. He turned back to face Varian.

"Your determination is impressive. But you have proven only a small aspect of Strength. Soon, we will explore Power. Return to the Capital, become familiar with this planet. You'll be spending much more time here."

With that, Orex's Mask clicked off his voice and he turned away to leave.

[member="Varian"]

Varian

V
Luke stepped aside as Orex landed, there was little reaction to Orex's statement on his success. He was too focused on his leg at the moment and actually learning then getting out much of a response. He watched as Orex shattered the remains easily. He heard Orex's remaining comment, spending much more time here. Fine, that was acceptable. He would do so.

"However, my life shall continue primarily as before." In spite of the pain in his leg, his voice showed no such pain, "Before I am a force sensitive, I am a Mandalorian. And that means, before all else, my family and the clans are important."

It was a simple statement, one of someone who intended to grow, but had no intention of ruining their morals to do so. Varian wasn't intending on becoming one who would ever let himself be consumed into the dark side. He would control it, but he would not fall to it. Just as he would control any force power, with determination. Emotion and pain would be treated as a sort of addition, not a requirement.

However it went, Varian would prepare to study the planet. Both its presence, and it's terrain, and any of its structures.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom