Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hostage Crisis, Reptile Edition

Karkosuchus

K

GREETINGS!!!!

I am currently looking for opposition and allies for a thread of mine.

The thread being that a team of bounty hunters & criminals led by the Infamous Bounty Hunter Karkosuchus have been hired by a mysterious client to occupy a building within Coruscant's Financial Sector in order to force a considerable payment from the Galactic Alliance for the release of Hostages currently being held within a secure room rigged with explosives.

An important hostage was also taken in the form of Alliance Naval Commander Don Don Dono, Head of the 678th Frontier Task Force and the criminals have threaten to execute him should the alliance fail to pay them. The Galactic Alliance is sending small teams to surround the building and prevent the criminals from escaping while a rescue team is sent into the building in order to defeat the criminals and rescue the hostages.

• OOC Information
    • The Thread will end with the capture of Karkosuchus and his transfer to an alliance prison.

If you need an entitled Senator to annoy the rescue team (from a safe distance, of course), I'm your guy.

"My fourth cousin is practically surrounded by explosives - shoddy explosives, no doubt! I demand you rescue her before something goes wrong."

Karkosuchus

K
If you need an entitled Senator to annoy the rescue team (from a safe distance, of course), I'm your guy.

"My fourth cousin is practically surrounded by explosives - shoddy explosives, no doubt! I demand you rescue her before something goes wrong."

Of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom