Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Horrible Abomination looking for Friends and Enemies

Subject 002 Tarnish

Ḍ̵̬̔o̷̜̫͐n̸͈͎̔'̶̣̲̑̐t̷̨̀ ̴̝͒Ḽ̷̏͝ò̵̼͝ö̶̝͑k̵͔̼̽
So, I've decided to try to branch out some more. So, here I am, looking for a group.

Tarnish here is a horrible abomination capable of terrific feats and shredding people to pieces. He's also a bit of a loner, but he does try to make friends in his own strange way. Of course, because of his terrifying looks and strange behavior, people aren't exactly keen on getting close to him. Especially the fact that sometimes he will eat his targets, so that puts people off too.

I'm up for anything really, be it action, adventure, mystery, or even a chill social thread. Hit me up if you're up for interacting with this abomination.

Turranis is up for interactions with horrible abominations capable shredding people apart just be warned if he tries that stuff with turranis he might be in for more then he can handle in both physical power and force powers

Subject 002 Tarnish Subject 002 Tarnish
Oh look a scary looking creature with incredible physical abilities that was artificially made!

Worrarg Also called Forerunner is not technically a sithspawn, but would probably be called a monster. In spite of the physical appearance, and that his morality is kind of...dependent, he's actually come to mostly stay in a sithspawn hideout with others. He does tend to stand out a bit more, but they could perhaps run into each other around that area. He has Force Sight also (his only sight), so it's entirely plausible that he saw Tarnish through walls, recognized him as an abnormal creation, and wanted to meet. Course...he doesn't speak basic. Only Huttese or Shyriiwook would be understandable, but he'd know how to write or gesture probably.

He is however somewhat location locked to their base on Coruscant for now. Kind of by choice but I do intend to find more ways for him to actually move around eventually.

If you want him to scare the crap out of someone, but who wouldn't judge Shavara could be fun. She's a shapeshifter and a scientist/alchemist in the Eternal Empire (technically she does sometimes work with the rebels, and is more there as a result of her homeworld being in its territory than anything else.) Her people also have genetically altered many species before, including themselves, and if the circumstances were right, even their slaves/prisoners who wanted reduced time in their sentences might be turned into Osorae If she was busy studying something or just not paying attention while out somewhere, he could defenitely catch her by surprise. She is a telepath but because other cultures probably arent' fond of people listening to their thoughts, she avoids it.

Have some others, but figured these were easy. Rocho Krul could also work. A trandoshan force user who's mostly a hunter/merc for the challenges it brings. He'd probably not be scared, though still wary, but he travels a lot and has a strong force sense, so might recognize an irregularity much like Forerunner would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom