Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horizon

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne
[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

"No honey, you challenged me when you told me how it is... when you told me what we are and are not going to do with this ship and when you told us to use that drekhole. I then gave you the option to back down and cool your heels. And to me, one who uses supernatural abilities, like moving drek without touching them in combat, is a sign that one can't fight without it and thus is a sign of weakness. The strong fight by their own virtues and by their own cunning, not space magic that in my day open knowledge of would get you killed." she said. Well, if Zamza had a penchant for disrespect and perceived cowardice, then fighting him with any stretch of honour would just result in embarrassing losses and attrition of forces. If she had any hope of getting herself back on her feet and back in business, she'd need people. Further, she'd need a decent ship, not one that is falling apart.

Sasori would stand up straight again and walked back over to her sack casually. She'd reach down to pick up her staff, retract it, and holster it. Then she'd make a gesture as if to tell her remaining guys to get the goods back on the barge. However, she only appeared to be giving up. She'd take out, somewhat discreetly, a pair of stormtrooper-issued grenades before slinging the goodie bag back over her shoulder. Finally, she'd pick up the rifle used to smash one of her pig-minions faces. It seemed like it could still manage a few shots, considering the damage it sustained. Int he back of her mind, she secretly wanted to learn that space magic stuff, if she was able. Having been born under the Empire, she had no knowledge of her own Force sensitivity. She wouldn't have been alive at the moment if it were known.

"But, I can see there is no reasoning with you. I don't appreciate people who talk a big game but can't play it. Were it not for your coward's tactics, you'd have been broken and begging for mercy by now, just like anyone else. I gather that is beneath you... right then. Have it your way, then." she said, now in a position to retreat and purposely making it seem like they were going to comply. However, it wasn't going to be that easy; She tossed one of the grenades and then attempted to shoot at it, and him, as it sailed in his direction. He couldn't block it all and she still had ammo. She could play his little game, too.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"You act as though you're some ruler." Zamza said listening to the women's reasons. She had taken personal offense because she thought she was strong, that she was better than anyone else. "Everything I threw I threw by hand." Zamza said with a shrug. "However you see things doesn't matter and neither will that nor your mentality help you young one. You may need to go off and explore the galaxy for yourself before you get yourself killed by those much more willing to use their abilities to destroy you." Zamza said in a calm tone. He was far from a jedi, and far from a Sith. He worked for himself and followed his own moral code, he did not have the overbearing pride of the Sith that would've led one of them into combat with the women. Nor did he have the selflessness of a jedi. This ship was useful to him, and while a jedi might have been willing to settle things by taking the prison transport Zamza had no such plans of doing so.

Zamza did not turn his back on the women as he watched her go. She had showed her penchant for violence earlier, and her dedication to getting what she wanted. Only a fool would've turned their back before ensuring that they had left. So Zamza did not release his hold on the force, it still coursed through every fiber of his being as he stood there his black pupil-less eyes staring at their backs. It was obvious her words hadn't penetrated him at all. That's all they were words. Words did not hold any power over those who did not allow such things to effect them.

Zamza would've replied to the women's statement if she had given him time to however he saw her movements as she threw the grenade and raised her rifle to fire. Pushign the force into his legs Zamza propelled himself up to the high ceiling of the cruiser where he kicked off sending him flying over the grenade as the blasterbolt impacted it. The portion of the hall behind Zamza exploded in a ball of flames and kinetic force and Zamza could feel the heat on his back as the force from the grenade hit his back while the flames scorched the skin. The force was enough to fling someone to the ground but Zamza used that momentum to send himself into a roll where he came up to his feet pouncing to the right wall, then the left before continuing his dash at the women. He began his stutter-step. Left, right, up, down, reverse. His movements were completely random and with the force he moved much faster then a human could. If able to close the distance he'd bring his left arm up to grab the hot barrel of the blaster and twist it up to the ceiling while his other hand would go into a two fingered point aiming one hit for the women's diaphragm once again before another followed to her core.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori watched his every move, her contention that he was a space wizard now confirmed. No being, not even a cyborg, could do what he just did. She simply let him have the gun before seizing his fingers in a sharp right-angle bend in the wrong direction. "That doesn't work twice." she said evenly as she attempted to break his fingers during a deft side step. She saw the sucker punch encore coming this time. Her vibroblade would be drawn again and she'd attempt a gut-stab with her free hand just as she flicked down the sheath. "Now, bleed."

Yes, Sasori wasn't trained at all in the Force and didn't even know she was sensitive to it. She simply wasn't a pushover and would ensure Zamza came away from this knowing it. Her movements were swift, faster than a Human's, and brutal. She probably wouldn't kill him and would probably end up leaving on the wretched bucket of bolts connected to the much more ideal ship, but she wasn't leaving until she got even.

What was left of the pirate minions were already moving the loot back to the Peacekeeper. If Echani had to use that damned thing, she hoped it would get them to Tatooine at least.

With leverage on her side the women was able to break Zamza's bones with a sharp snap. The pain radiated down his arm, causing a slight wince before it was washed away by the force as the pain was used to funnel more of the limitless energy through his body. As she was still holding onto his two fingers she had made a mistake. His other three digits were more then capable of moving and like a viper his two remaining fingers would clamp onto her hand while his thumb would trap her hand where it was. With the force empowering his digits he'd apply enough pressure to fracture if not completely break the bones in her hand. "Doesn't have to work twice." Zamza would say simply as he'd move the other arm over to intercept the blow from the knife.

She had made a mistake by allowing him to keep the rifle as he would use it to disarm the women of her knife, before bringing it back around aiming for her ribs. Not enough to shatter or break them but simply damage and knock the air from her. This may not be an encounter that Zamza would forget but not for the reason the women wanted. She hadn't earned his respect or his fury. She had simply earned his pity. For one to be so absorbed by combat by conflict was depressing. Zamza had once served an empire that had turned him into a killing machine. If he could avoid that fate, so could this young women. There was no point in taking away her life. Either she would learn or Zamza would come to regret his decision of letting her live in the future.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori felt the bones in her hand moving in a way they weren't supposed to. She felt the digits dislocating in the knuckles from one hell of a grip with only three fingers. Yeah, she knew he was a Force user at this point, but she couldn't help wondering for a breif moment if the guy's body was enhanced technologically in some way as well. She should have been able to do more damage overall if he was just a user of illegal space magic... or was it legal now? Who the hell knew? She only recently came to realise that she was eight hundred years in the future relative to the time she was familiar with. Sasori gritted her teeth in pain and completely out of instinct attempted to knee him where the sun didn't shine.

Then the rifle butt came and hit her squarely in the ribs, enough to bruise her pale white skin. She'd feel it in the morning for sure. She dropped her vibroblade during the impact, her grip loosened on it by the disarming move. If the knee to the groin hit, she'd back off and try to pop her fingers back into place. "Go... but if I see you again, you're a dead man." she warned. She swore it to herself. She didn't take embarrassment well and would have respected him more if he were to fight her without any use of the Force. In her culture, it was just plain dishonorable unless expressly allowed by the challenger... and it was insults like that that earned him her deepest contempt. It was clear she had a worse disadvantage than she had in the shootout earlier and would make a point to learn countermeasures against what she had just faced... her version of reformation, although she wasn't telling him that.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

The blow to his lower parts certainly did connect and it was neither something Zamza was expecting or prepared for. The breath was taken away from him as he released his grip on the Echani's hand. While his posture did slouch just a bit after three quick breaths he was back to his full height even if his teeth were clenched together. His mind fought down the pain as quickly grabbed his two fingers and with a yank in the opposite direction and outwards snapped them back into relative place, though he would need to get them treated with a few bacta injections. He was sure he'd find some somewhere on the ship after he got it safely into hyperspace. "You are not the one freeing me nor sparing me young one. Remember I claimed this ship as my own, and it is I who am waiting for you to leave my ship. Your men have already began moving back I would suggest you join them... Though there is no need for you to."

Zamza said sighing. He really just wanted to be on his way, but he at least had to make an offer to the women. "You can always do something better with your talents, though death threats as you should see by now are pointless against me. I have been threatened by death many times and here I still am. Not because I'm stronger, or faster. But because I'd rather use my mind over my might. Something you may want to think on if you don't take my offer." Zamza said as he dropped the rifle. "Such uncivilized weapons. Now you have a choice to make. Go to your people or stay here. No matter what option you pick this ship will be seen into the hands of the just." Zamza said a foot on top of the destroyed rifle. The proposition had been offered, and Zamza had no plans to force the decision upon her though he doubted he could. He even already hazarded a guess at just what she was going to pick.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

"You disrespected me. Not by merely surrendering the ship when I told you to, but by not fighting me on my own terms. You used what suited you to use, rather than matching powers. Melee to melee, ranged to ranged. No normal being of any species can react that way nor do what you did without help from beyond themselves. I might come from a time where the Jedi were rendered extinct and their teachings outlawed, but their abilities and stories are not unknown to me. Not even a cyborg can do what you did. Further, I am not blind. I can read movement. I'm an Echani." she said.

"Because you could not take me by your own merits alone, you have no sympathy nor respect from me. I'm not as much of a fool as you think I am, however, and know when I have hit a wall. Many defeats, many victories, many stalemates. Story of my life... but few ever gain my contempt due to the circumstances of a fight. Entertain what delusions you will, but I will find you again and the ground will be even." She added evenly. With that, she left the ship. The bucket beyond the cofferdam should last until it got to Tatooine at least. There was hell to raise there, she was sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom