Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horizon

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne
[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

"The kriff you say?" she said with an edge to her tone, looking upon the cowering challenger. "You challenged me, injured me, and here the huntress cowers before her quarry." she added, revealing what she gleaned from the Cathar's movements. She could tell the female was once a huntress, may yet still be, working as a mercenary, best guess.

Sasori looked upon the being blankly, her lips parted slightly as she considered how to end her miserable life. Should she just brutally beat her to death with her bare hands and feet? She she shoot her execution style? How about the improvised pike she fought the Gammoreans with?

"You were deceived.... a fool. You attacked without knowing your opponent and unwisely underestimated her. And now you lay broken, beaten, and at my mercy... if I had any. The galaxy is a hard place and only the strong survive." Having made up her mind, Sasori approached and thrust a bare foot at the Cathar's throat at full force before kneeling to deliver the final blow: an open palm thrust into the sternum, the thrust following through in the attempt to break the rib cage and damage the heart enough to stop it.

She then stood and plodded out in victory, not caring if she stepped on metal shards. Her bare soles were tough and leathery from over a decade straight of the Echani eschewing shoes. She'd walk past the Gamorreans in search of medical supplies and any lockers where her personal effects and those of any other prisoners and guards were located. She'd need her extending staff, vibroblade, and her street clothes back.... The prison uniform just wasn't cutting it. She'd also need cash and whatever else she would find use for. Further, the two porcines who betrayed their commanders for her would still be useful for the time being and they had injuries that needed nursing if they were to survive to see further use.

She had no idea if there really were others or not, but had to assume there would be more fighting. By now, however, she had realised that the ship was practically deserted. Everywhere she looked there were dead imperials and the occasional inmate's body. She actually stepped on one and found that the body was still somewhat warm... warmer than it should have been. To her, only half an hour or so had passed since she was still shackled in a solitary cell, listening to the muffled sounds of open combat. The air still smelled of burning meat and ozone. Around her, hull breaches with carbon scoring around them were recently patched, likely by the pirates she just got done dispatching. "This is weird. the kriff happened?" she thought out loud. By then, she realised she wasn't at the prison yet, but who would hijack an Imperial prisoner transport and for what purpose?

She made it into the barge's infirmary and started yanking out bacta patches, applying one to her injured shoulder and another to her bleeding side after stripping down out of the ugly orange jumpsuit. She'd use a burn ointment on her hands and feet were she received electrical burns from the energy field that inhibited tampering with her cell's door. She had endured them as necessary, more glad to be out of the chains she'd have been required to wear all the time had she actually made it to Kessel... a prison notorious for slave labour. A life sentence there was worse than execution. The whole purpose for shackling her like that was because she was a living weapon, an Echani trained from childhood in deadly martial arts, yet that didn't exempt her from the fate those impounded on Kessel all had to endure. As she considered this and began to hope she was shaping up for a real chance at escape, the ship started to move. It was then she remebered the cofferdam the pirates used to board the ship. The barge was still attached. She had to hurry up and get armed and dressed... not that killing people in just a bra and panties wasn't out of the question for her.

"No! I'm sorry!" The Cathar gasped out right before her throat was collapsed by the kick. Eyes bulging out she reached up to hold her throat with her good hand trying to fight what was happening. However she fell onto her side becoming the prey as her ribs were broken and her heart forced to stop. The Cathar had suffered a horrible death, not with a bang but a slow whimper as the darkness took her. The Gamorreans exchanged brief glances with each other but saluted their new master as she passed by them. They had no intentions of standing in her way or combating them anymore. They'd seen what she could do and knew who was the true apex predator on the ship. However they had begun patching themselves during the fight and what parts of them were injured were now covered in bacta patches.

Wherever the Echani went her loyal Gamorreans were sure to go. They kept on guard even though they knew she didn't need protection. They did so for show really just so she knew that they were with her and no longer her enemies. While they couldn't speak basic they could certainly understand it though the chances of the Echani knowing their language was slim to none. In the ship the lights suddenly went out and came back on again brighter then ever as the pirates on the bridge had finally gotten the main power for the ship working again.

"I saw what you did." Kix the Cathar said over the intercoms. "You killed our best men, we want to work for you. Our captain is weak, idiotic. You obviously aren't." Kix said trying to compliment the women and hopefully fuel her pride.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori didn't understand Gamorrese. She spoke Huttese, Basic, and Echani. basic, incidentally, was the most often used. She only used Echani with others of her kind and Huttese only when it was spoken to her. She heard the voice over the intercom as she raided a room full of lockers. Swiping a dead guard's security key gave her unlimited access to the whole lot.

"Yeah? And why would I trust people who tried to kill me? I mean, I was going to prison for about a hundred and thirty years and death would have been preferable to hard labour in the spice mines, chained and under armed guard all the time... because you know, I can kill people without weapons and I can know them better in three minutes of fighting them than an in hour's conversation.... so let's get real here, eh?" she asked as she rummaged through the goods. She found her stuff by the time she got to the third locker.

She changed out of the issued underwear and into her own, sexier and more comfortable and colourful, undergarments... a bikini, really. She slipped into her cold-shoulder, short sleeved crop top in royal purple and the matching tie-on sarong-skirt. Incidentally, Purple was the primary colour of her gang, the Eighth Street Dragons. Her tattoos were all gang symbols, a deep-purple Dragon on her back with eight claws of gold, Her belly bore a stylised Aurebesh script that read "8th St. Dragon", her left foot had a purple 8-ball, and there was a serpentine dragon of tribal-style gnarled lines wrapping around her upper left arm.

"Killing your best guys isn't exactly a good reason to turn coats. What's your Captain's deal that I would do better in?" she asked while slipping her belly-peircing back into place. She slung her extending staff onto her back with the holder's strap across her chest and her vibrolade into her waistband. Attached to the staff-holster's sling was a small pocketbook into which she would stuff as many credit bills as she could fit from other lockers. She'd need another bag to fit other useful items, like a couple of blaster pistols, E-11s, ammo, More credits, valuable items like jewelry, and pretty much anything else she could pilfer. At this point, it was all fair game. She'd even grab grenades from stormtrooper bodies, adding more weight to the sizable sack she found to carry more loot in, so much so that she'd need to use the cable reel from a storm trooper's utility belt to fashion a makeshift sling.

"And where is this ship going?" she asked as an afterthought.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"We were watching the entire scene from up here in the bridge. We saw you attack first, what happened after that was a result of your actions. We're pirates, save our own skin and leave the others out to dry. Only the strong and smart live in this galaxy, and when there's someone stronger then us we choose to be smart and follow them. We wish you no ill will." Kix said over the coms as he cast a glance over to the Zabrak and Bothan that were still up there with him. They had spent the better part of the time there having to reroute all the systems and seal off the parts of the ship that had been leaking atmosphere. Finally the ship was flight worthy and the hyperdrive was functional. They had a working ship however they were trapped on there with a maniac. All of them had seen the video feed of the Echani women mowing through their best combatants and none wanted to be on her bad side. Even going so far as to sealing the bridges three doors closed.

Of course there were no camera's in the infirmary for them to watch the women and the few moments of silence unnerved them. Had she automatically declined their offer? Was she planning on killing them? Maybe she was in the vents so after watching all the video streams and seeing nothing they relaxed until they heard her speak back. "This ship was going to return to tattooine to our base, while the other ship we arrived on was going to stay hear to trade a bounty we had captured. One that's worth 75 thousand credits. Its a fortune! However they haven't answered the last three times we hailed them.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Lugged her first sack over into the infirmary and went back for another helping. The stormtrooper gear might be worth something, after all. Stopping for just a moment, she looked at a computer terminal in an attempt to find out what all was on the last restock manifest and where it was housed. The date on the screen was about right, showing a date of 09/22/3652 ATC. While Sasori had never known a Battle of Yavin ever took place due to missing all of that time, this equated to 1.5 BBY. "And what of the Imperials? They are going to be missing a prison barge and I'm not exactly someone they want to be missing." she said. "Tatooine is a good place to lay low, but between here and there is where we might have a problem."

Then the word bounty came up and her interest was piqued. "Is that right? Then why don't we just hijack your guy's ship? And if you guys would rather follow me, then why not help me loot this barge before we do that? If it's Tatooine we're going to, then Imperial gear can be of interest to local Hutt Cartels." she added, still not realising that she was thinking eight centuries behind. However, her reasoning might still be sound. The gear, while dated, was still worth something.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"Imperials?" Kix asked as he glanced at the Bothan and Zabrak that accompanied him on the bridge. "Mam there are no Imperials, at least none with true power anymore. Let me check something real fast." Kix said switching off the coms "Pull up the data manifest, travel times, routes taken and when. I want to know just how old this ship is." Kix said putting the two with him to work and as they scrolled through the data they came across just how ancient the ship was and why its systems all seemed so outdated when compared to what they had presently.

Chiming back in over the coms. "This ship has been out here for over 800 years." Kix said his eyes widening. This ship was created well before the four hundred years of darkness, Just about all information had been lost about the times before then. They were all inside a functioning relic. "That's impossible. How are you still alive? How is this ship holding up, and how long were you trapped in that blackhole?" Kix asked over the com more to himself then to the women.

"Um the Hutt Cartels aren't truly powerful either. They sort of keep to themselves. Its a lawless galaxy one for themselves out there."

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori had been rolling out a crate full of medical supplies over to her growing stash of loot that haven't been stocked in the infirmary cabinets and suddenly stopped cold when she heard the intercomm chatter. "The kriff you say?" she asked with a blink. "Eight... hundred... years? What the hell are you smokin' and why aren't you sharing it?"

Then she remembered he said 'black hole". "... Waitaminute... you said you found me in a black hole?" a wave of dread washed over her. that was what the first lurch was and why she felt heavier on her back then on her front. it was as if the wall of her cell was wanting to pull her toward it, she recalled. "... but I heard fighting in general pop just a few minutes before one of your homies came in and I got him perforated by blaster bolts. Hell, i was still locked up and chained up not more than fourty-five minutes ago, easily... Initially, i thought it was you people, but after the fighting, I wasn't so sure.... Time dilation?" she asked, recalling some of her more advanced education. Yes, she managed to pass her education respectably, despite stereotypes of street gangsters.

Hmmm... the Hutt Cartels weakened? That's a first, she thought. In her day, they were THE big time gangsters in the galaxy with few pockets of competition. Black Sun was perhaps the only other major crime syndicate that was a household name to her memory. "Lawless works for me... Now, one of you boys wanna come and gimme a hand? Just don't give me a reason to kill you."

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

The pirates had no clue what else to say as they didn't want to upset the Echani women nor did they know what to say. They couldn't understand how it had happened without the ship being destroyed, they'd thought the ship had only gotten caught recently till they boarded. "It could be mam, so that means you're here in the present with us and you're free from whatever Empire was around in your day." Kix said over the coms before he heard the bothan squeal.

"Sensors up and running..." However the Bothan froze and gulped upon test scanning the Peacekeeper and the Last Desire. Mouth dry the Bothan's fur stood on end. "There's only one life sign coming from the Last Desire, and its on the bridge!. There is no one else left on the ship. There was a faint life sign but it blinked out just a second after it was picked up..."

"Impossible!" Kix said rushing over to the sensor station leaving the coms on. "Is the prisoner dead? The Captain? Who's still alive over there?!"

"These are just readings! I don't know!" The Bothan said. "But I don't think our old captain is still with us... You read the report on that bounty. An elite soldier... I told you we should've killed him when he boarded!"

"It was not my call!" Kix yelled before taking a step towards the coms to feel the ship suddenly lurch.

"The Last Desire's engines are powering up!" The Zabrak yelled from his station.

While with Sasori her new Gamorrean friends were getting to work packing up and grabbing supplies.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

"Then we better get on it. That ship's gotta be in better shape than this trash-can. Let's go, boys! I have drek we can use and profit from already... grab anything of value you encounter along the way. There are crates here in the infirmary that need loading, too." she said, looking to the Gammoreans. "... now would be nice." she advised sternly.

Sasori picked up the sack she started with and slung it over her shoulder. She'd want her dominant hand free in case she had to fight whomever was on the Last Desire. She'd head out and to the still-open cofferdam, reaching for her staff, but not yet extending it. it would serve better as a baton for now.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

(You can control the pirates so if you want to use them against me as well you can.)

On the Last Desire, Zamza had just finished routing all the routines to the commanders chair and just as he sat down he saw someone entering the cofferdam. As he was not an evil person he would not detach the ship while someone was still in it. However he had no intentions of handing up the ship either. This would be the ship he used to exit the system. So standing from the chair the dried blood from the pirates still coating him Zamza made his way out the bridge and back to where the cofferdam was. Approaching it he racked his memory, he hadn't seen the women at all when he had initially been captured by the pirates. Nor any other time for that matter, was she found on the ship they were connected to? Zamza didn't know, but as long as she gave him no reason to answer with violence he wouldn't.

Turning the corner Zamza waited at the end of the Cofferdam standing opposite of the women. Taking in everything at a glance Zamza saw the noticeably pale skin and the white hair. He'd so far only seen a handful of people that were similar to the women in the galaxy, but never had he met one in combat. "Halt." Zamza said raising his blood covered hand as he saw the women's own hand on what he thought was a baton.

"Come no further. Enough blood has been shed this day, and I do not wish to spill more. Return to that ship and we will not have to escalate things further then they have been today." Zamza warned a blaster rifle in his hand. Though he held it by the barrel still. It was to show that he had no intentions of shooting the women.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

As she got over the treshold of the cofferdam and onto the Last Desire, Sasori did indeed stop, faced with a purple man with blue hare and black eyes. "The kriff you say?" she asked, in her typical gangster fashion. She noticed the rifle and how he held it. Her staff, still in its baton-mode, was held firmly in her slender fingers. "I ain't getting back on that barely functional bucket of bolts. I take it you aren't with those guys back there... maybe you're the bounty they were talking about, huh?" she asked. It was a wild guess.

She'd flex her bare toes a bit, sizing the guy up a bit. "I dunno about you, but I'm still up for a fight. But, I've cooled my heels a bit since the last bloodbath, so I'm feeling generous. Get back, sit your ass down somewhere, and don't get in my way and I'll let you live. Challenge me and I'll find out more about you then you'd prefer... I might just care enough to carve it on your forehead when I space what's left of you. I think I've struck a truce with some guys I was probably gonna kill a bit ago and I'm rather curious to see where this leads, so, if you'll excuse me, I've got loot to store." she said, cooly continuing as she unslung her weighty sack while Gammoreans were carrying the crates.

The pirates would warily make their way over, following orders to grab anything they found useful. Sasori noticed bodies laying on this ship as well. This gave her pause as she instinctively took a stable fighting stance. This guy wasn't screwing around.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Zamza shook his head as he watched the women walk past him. She was obviously used to getting her way, but Zamza had no intentions of sharing the ship. There were others out there that could put it to good use and he had no intentions of letting some band of pirates keep it. So moving he impeeded the way to the bridge. Walking over to the panel Zamza typed in the new password that he had hardcoded in while editing the ships routine functions. It was either they force the password out of him or they spend hours trying to slice the panel. Zamza was sure that the former was highly unlikely and even the latter he would not allow them to do as long as he lived.

He had seen the women eyeing him and seeing if she could take him, but Zamza's race was a naturally lithe species. Their bones were much harder to break then the average humans, and their muscles were more efficient than the average humans. That wasn't even counting the martial arts of Run'War which made those who used it capable of even denting and tearing apart armored beings. Along with the random and unpredictable nature it was impossible for one to learn the martial arts without being directly trained in it as each use differed from person to person.

"As I said before..." Zamza said a warning tone in his voice. "This ship is mines, the one you all just came from is more than open and I'm sure it will get you wherever you need to go. I will be taking this ship. If you want it you'll have to kill me for it." Zamza said throwing the rifle at the wall next to the women where the barrel dug completely into the durasteel wall. "So it is your choice." Zamza said simply placing one hand behind his back and holding out his right arm palm up. Channeling the force through his body and empowering his muscles he waited.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Putting down her sack, she'd extend her staff with a flick of her wrist. "Fine. Have it your way." she said, giddy as a school-girl. Oh, the fights she would have been deprived of in prison. The door was blocked and coded, preventing her from taking the ship. She'd hold up a hand to wave off her minions, forbidding them to assist her. it was just the two of them. "I hope just your head is worth something. I'm gonna need all the credits I can get." she said. She wasn't afraid of the rifle. She had techniques to disarm opponents with guns and still some that involved killing the opponent with his own gun in a variety of ways. His choice of weapon was the least of her worries. Then, he threw it and it stuck into the metal wall. This was gonna be interesting.

In fact, she struck first... hard. Her staff was swung directly at his wrist, that of the right hand where the rifle had been, while the other end was brought around for a follow up attack at his knees. Hopefully, she could weaken a leg and a hand. She didn't hold back at all, going full speed and power with every intention to take this guy down before he could blink.

She thought it was obvious that she wasn't a normal Human. In fact, she technically wasn't Human at all. Echani were considered Near-Humans, resembling them in anatomy, physiology, morphology, and genetics, but possessing key differences. One of which was faster reflexes and muscle speed than the average Human. Another was the cognitive ability to interpret body language more quickly and fluently than the average Human. Culturally, they used combat as a form of communication; a very intimate and pure form of communication. Sasori's prowess as a fighter largely stemmed from these inherent traits.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sighing as the women challenged him to combat Zamza shook his head. The women was almost as foolish as the pirates, none of them knew a good thing when they saw it. Why wouldn't they just accept his terms and go about their days. There was a decent enough ship co-joined to the cruiser to allow the pirates and the women to jump back to civilization. "You foolish child." Zamza said scolding the young women. While he may only appear to be in his twenties he was already approaching his 30s with his entire life having been spent being a killing weapon.

Unlike the women Zamza held no weapon and had no intentions to kill her. While she did challenge him she did not deserve death. She was still young and there was a chance for her to correct her ways. Keeping the relaxed stance Zamza waited for the staffs approach before raising his palm letting the staff stop dead against his palm. There was no flinching not even a wince as the staff met his palm and raising his leg he let the staff meet his muscled calf instead. Using his free hand Zamza would strike out with a quick two fingered blow at the women's diaphragm not meant to cause any permanent harm but to simply wind her. "I do not want to fight you. Just turn and leave, we can be civilized here if you allow it."

Zamza spoke to the women as though he were a parent giving a stern talking to their child. "Just because you enjoy combat does not mean you should fight every chance you get." He'd say as he would strike out with a fist for the center of her staff with a blow that could collapse armor.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori took the hit, painful as it was, but she was trained for moves like that. She dropped her staff and relaxed her diaphragm on demand, exhaling as if in reaction to vacuum, and would attempt to seize his arm and twist it back around, using the leverage she had against him as well as its momentum. If successful, she'd be throwing him into the bulkhead. "You're a rutting fool." she said evenly after catching her breath again. "I've taken down men twice my size."

She wasn't kidding, either, although exaggerating just a bit. She was tallish for a female hominid. She had fought in her share of gang turf wars. it was part of what made her who she was today. The woman was stronger than she looked, but actually took advantage more of leverage and knowledge of how the humanoid form worked than simple brute force. Brute force was used after the leverage gave her the opening. "Undo everything you just did." she said coldly.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sasori did indeed grab Zamza's arm and twist it behind his back however she'd feel that his arm was very different from the common humanoids. Along with being much harder to break Ingr'Nysk's bones were much more pliable and even when she tried to move him he stayed stuck in his spot the force anchoring him there. His muscles went beyond that of a mere humanoids when using Run'War. It literally made him strong enough to scale entire mountains with his bare hands. "You may have taken down men twice your size, but you've never fought anyone like me." Zamza would say simply as he'd stomp one foot down into the durasteel floor right next to the women's foot.

The force empowered blow bent the metal in and was meant to throw off her balance as Zamza would easily spin unimpeded by the fact that she still held his left arm. There would be a suddenly loud pop as the arm popped out of its socket midspin, and the limb would go limp in the women's arm. Completeling the spin Zamza's right arm would lash out in an open palm strike which while enhanced by the force was not meant to kill but only put space between them. "You may enjoy this, I find it merely to be a nuisance." Zamza would say as he grabbed his left arm slapping the elbow joint back into its socket without a blink. The pain easily washed away with his empty mind. He was at peace with everything that was happening. "Go you have a long life ahead of you." Zamza said ushering towards the cofferdam with his left arm. The tingling sensation as feeling returned to his left arm was a bit distracting but not to much so.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

Sasori glared at him in disbelief as she landed firmly on her toes. "What the kriff are you?" she asked. She'd have to change tactics. Evidently, the guy was impervious to attacks that would have disabled or seriously injured any lesser man. She gained a healthy respect for this, but she wasn't going to go soft and back down. As far as she was concerned, this was her ship now and he'd kill this guy and use a blow torch to get to the bridge if she had to. She'd draw her vibroblade and activated it with a metallic 'shink!' as the sheath retracted.

Sasori would then glance to the minions she waved off, then back to her mark. "You're outnumbered and I dont' give a gikza's ass what you are. This ship is our's and you had a choice to back down. Now, you will pay for your defiance with your life. You're walking on Dragon territory, honey." She'd then flip her deadly dagger around in a stabbing position and took a poised stance, again with legs parted and bent, muscles coiled for the spring. "Boys, get ready to... hell, i would say 'keelhaul', but considering I dont' have a keel to haul him on, flaying him alive will have to do."

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"I am a simple man trying to make his way in the galaxy while doing the right thing." Zamza said as he shrugged his left shoulder as he flexed his fingers letting the blood begin to flow through it. "As you see I have failed in doing the right thing and blood now stains my hands on this day... Do not make me have to stain it more." Zamza asked the women as he watched her draw a vibroblade. She filly intended on killing him, but why? He had done nothing to her. Zamza had went as far as offering peace and telling them to take the other ship. Yet she still denied his gestures. Can't help ignorance and arrogance. Zamza thought to himself.

"If thats how you think its going to happen I suggest you realign your thinking." Zamza said as he blurred to the rifle he had thrown into the wall. Digging it out with a simple yank he threw the weapon. Not at Sasori but instead past her at the Gamorreans that accompanied her. The weapon might as well have been a projectile the way it was thrown. Standing in that spot he'd watch what damage the weapon would cause before raising an eyebrow. "Choose wisely young one, do not let your arrogance and pride lead to your death." Zamza said warningly.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Zamza Ra'Kira"]

One of the Gammoreans took the hit and fell, dead. His face was smashed by it. Sasori turned to Zamza again. "You're the arrogant hump that decided to tell me what to do as if you had any authority. I gave you an merciful option which you chose to ignore. if peace was what you wanted, perhaps you should have thought about working with us, giving us a reason not to sell you to whomever has it out for you... but of course it never works that way, does it?" she asked. Her reasoning wasn't unreasonable.

"So... You gonna just stand there using Jedi tricks like a coward who can't fight on his own virtues? Or are you going to take me with nothing but fist and foot... no nerfdrek, no armour, no weapons... Take the beating you've been begging for like a man or we'll have to mow you down without honour, in a way deserving of a coward. Your choice, make it now." she offered.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

"I did not tell you what to do. I simply offered you a choice to turn around and go back onto the other ship. Take it and leave. That was what I said. There was no arrogance. I simply tried to stop the bloodshed. However..." Zamza said looking at the dead gamorrean with a grunt. "You forced my hand and even decided to call forth your... I don't even know what they are to you. Allies?" Zamza said waving a hand across the air. "This ship could serve a much greater purpose then being used by pirates and thugs. I fully intend to see it into the hands of others that will put it to use helping others. Fighting for what is right, not using it for some simple gains in credits."

Laughing at the women's taunt Zamza shook his head. If he hadn't been through multiple years of training, having his mind broken down, and being forced to serve an oppressive regime he may have fallen for the taunt and charged her headfirst in combat. However he had been through to much to let simple taunts guide his hand now. "This is not cowardice, and has to do even less with pride and honor. Those are fools prizes. Hopefully one day you'll realize that before it leads to your death." Zamza said turning his back on them and making his way back to his starting position at the sealed bridge door. "I will use every tool at my disposal to ensure that this ship is seen into the right hands. Are you truly willing to risk that? Just how many men do you have left? Really want to waste them fighting me? So please just take my suggestion and turn and leave. No one will come after you if you just take that other ship and leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom