Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home... He had been back here for a minute, but had avoid the Temple. Working the streets. Getting a finger for the pulse of his people. The Confederation and the Order did a good job of putting a polish on things. But life in Coronet and other places went on much the same as others. Not long on the surface and Julius had reconnected with many of his favorite sorts - smugglers, mercenaries and the old freedom fighting crowd. Messages were even sent to his old commando squad, and they should be filtering into reserved rooms at the Green Devil soon. But in the mean time, he had another visit of another sort to make.

So he had come home. To the floating mountains of the very Temple he had helped build. With his particular set of skills, it had been simple enough to walk in unnoticed. In casual Jedi robes with the hood up he appeared as any other middle-aged master of the Order. But his path, though wandering, had a set goal in mind from the outset. The Council Chambers. He needed to find out more about the Order he had helped resurrect. It had been years... The Government had surely changed... How had it?

Slipping into the Council chambers, he took a chair and drug it to the side of the room where a good view of the clouds could be had. Since his arrival, he had been holding his aura and presence in tight check. Vanish from a group of people who looked at you as half hero and three quarters nuisance for just shy of a decade, and they would take notice if you suddenly returned. His robes were shed, and he sighed in relief as he shrugged his longcoat on and shook out the wrinkles from being folded into a backpack.

Now he stood as he truly was. A bryar pistol on a thigh holster. A pair of lightabers on his left hip, with a third in a scroll-case sheath in the small of his back. Simple white linen shirt with brown trousers and suspenders, a tight fitting pair of spacers trousers adorned with First-Class Bloodstripes, and a pair of battered black boots for the trousers to tuck into. His right arm was a strange white material that gleamed like polished metal, but would feel as light as plastic. Covering his real and cybernetic limb, and now-a-days even parts of his neck and fingers, were the metallic swirls and whorls of design gifted to him by the Aing-Tii.

Smiling, he took a sip of whiskey from a flask as he dropped his shroud and let his presence anchor in the council chambers. As he did, an old datapad keyed to various systems would send out broadwave messages. Before, it might have been a joke or quip. But, despite how things stayed the same... They had also changed. This would have reached almost everyone but the Younglings and padawans, and sent as priority to anyone registered to the Order as a Master or Council member. Just two words with location tag on the transmission, so they knew where the sender was. Simple. Short, sweet.

"I've returned."

Turning the chair to take advantage of the view, he took another pull from the flask and sighed. Let his senses wander along the flows of the place. Waiting to see who would turn up and what would come of it all.

Morteg had sensed the man upon his arrival on to the temple. As he continued throughout his day of meditations, training, and exploring, he had heard whispers of the man just...Sitting in the council chambers. Meditation was good, the small Jedi mused to himself on his daily free climb up one of the floating mountains.

At some point during the day he returned to the temple and made his way to the council chambers. The doors were too large for him to open with his own hands and so with a flick of his wrist the doors eased open with the Force revealing the man still there in the center of the chambers.

"Ah," Morteg started, "Good to see you it is, Master Sedaire. Missed you, the Green Jedi have." He quirked an eyebrow at the Jedi Master and smirked.

"Found what you were looking for in the Force have you? Or called here by the Force were you?"
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Time: Midafternoon​
Tags: [member="Julius Sedaire"] l [member="Morteg"]​
Noah had been working with and still was working with the silver jedi. However since he was a knight now he decided he had to get to know some of the other orders around the galaxy. So it was he was visiting the temple when the message came across the systems including to the knight who was showing him around the complex. The green knight turned to him and said "Well would you like to meet a legend of our order. Someone who restarted the order well before we got to the galactic stage?"

Noah smiled and nodded. "Sure I wouldn't mind meeting this legend of a jedi master by your description." As they headed through the corridors and to the temple's council chambers where they were allowed in by a master who was standing outside the door as she had seen through the messages that it had been sent to the knights of the order as well who would normally not have access to this room without some good reasoning.

Noah walked in and saw both a small green woman and a man sitting in a chair looking out at the clouds. The knight nodded to the man sitting in the chair. "That's the master I was speaking of." As noah took a critical look at the man who was drinking from a flask. He wasn't so sure about why they all looked up to this man but then again if anyone had come to the silver order they would be confused as to why they look up to some of the jedi they do. So noah nodded and watched to see what would happen next.

The arrivals were mostly unknown to him but that shouldn't have surprised him. He had been away longer than he had intended. At first, he had remained quiet as the smaller yodaling spoke. Another few arrived, mostly staying to the back and talking in quieter tones. And why not? By the stories likely told, Julius was unpredictable at best. A wandering whirlwind that couldn't be counted on to be in the same place twice, but somehow was always just where he was needed. Some claimed he possessed a preternatural connection to the Living Force. Others that he was just a supremely lucky vagabond.

Did it matter in the end?

Running a hand through his beard he turned and rose, nodding his head to the smaller one of the gathering. The flask was left perched on his chair, and he smiled almost sadly at the question. Had he found what he sought? A hundred adventures or more, and yet still... Had he found it?

"Not quite sure what I was looking for to have found it... But I had spent enough time away. Maybe the Force did call me back. Or I might have just missed the view. Nowhere else has a sunset like that..."

A nod over his head indicated the sinking light of day as the object of his ramble. But, anyone astute enough to read the man's eyes would wonder just how direct he was actually being.

"Tell me kind Master... How do you know me, and where are all the friends I fought and bled with to raise these stones? Are we truly all gone? I had hoped to see their faces and be amongst them once more..."

[member="Morteg"] | [member="Noah Gloom"]

Alana Sunrider

A
Alana strode through the Green Jedi Temple, chewing on her lip. She was faced with a particiularly sticky dueling problem, and she hadn't been able to figure it out. The Jedi part of her was searching for a better answer than the scavenger part of her, which basically said have a hidden knife or blaster and stick the opponent in the back with it. She didn't think even the more relaxed Green Jedi would be particularly fond of that answer.

She wasn't entirely sure where her steps were taking her, but that was fine. The act of walking could accomplish many things by helping free up the mind. It was with surprise and an embarassed blush that she realized she had ambled into the open council chambers.

"My apologies..." She stuttered, before realizing there was no council in session. "I was trying to solve a problem and didn't realize where I was walking."

Morteg took that as his invitation in, though the Master of the Order didn't truly need any invitation into the Council chambers. His bare feet slapped against the cool floor, or pitter pattered as he took several steps to close the gap between himself and the Master.

"Many years a Jedi of the Green I have been. Trained with many Corellian Jedi over the centuries I have." He sniffed and looked up into the Jedi's eyes, his own a striking green.

"Returned to Corellia after the fall of many Successors to the Republic I have. Much praise your name has been given in the archives in my own absence." He gave a satisfied nod and ran a hand through one of his long locks of green hair in thought.

"Small our numbers may be," agreed solemnly, "Abandoned the Core for the Outer Rim and Silver Jedi Space many Jedi have. Understand I do, as dangerous these places have been in recent years, hm. But a shining light in the Core the Green Jedi must become, so take root the darkness here cannot."

The diminutive Jedi master gave Julius a cocky smirk.

"Welcome you we will, if up to the task you are." Several new Jedi had also entered the Council chambers. While normally a master would have admonished them for interrupting the Master of the Order, Morteg saw this as an opportunity. His ears quirked up and then fell back again as he gave the young Jedi a smile.

"Even now, grow do our numbers. Leaders, this new generation needs."

[member="Alana Sunrider"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Noah Gloom"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom