Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homecoming

Yeah, his coding… well, it was all store bought and he never once claimed he knew the inner workings of a computer system. Ships and avionics, sure, he could build that all day long. Space suits? Yes, he could work on those. Terminals and anything to do with code? Not quite. “Yeah, I got lucky you decided to sign on with my ship, ha.” He shook his head, more at himself at that point.

Really, he needed her aboard, else he’d be taking these missions and getting caught anytime it got too intense for him to be working on systems. As for the hand holding? He was unsure of the why she was doing it. He was not going to complain, many an evening he had debated with himself whether to even make a pass at her. He had no idea how to read this one, but he knew where his mind was at, most times. It was always fighting with itself, and that was not a good thing.

Not during a mission at least.

A bit of a body language changed when she pulled her hand away. Anything else to show her? “I mean, we’ve got a few hours before the Rising will be ready. Can spend time workin’ on the ship, unless you want the grand tour of the Treader.” Home sweet home for him.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

"How about we split it? You show me around. It'll help me to see more of you. Then we can end up back here so I can nerd-out." Yeah, she just said ALL that. She just hoped she wasn't in for any more huge surprises.

The little introvert could only take SO much.

So, the gangly-blond spent the next day or so comfortably, for the most part, except when things got awkward, in Coren's presence. He showed her his home, shared it with her and she worked on upgrading the ship's systems and learning how to become more of a passable pilot. She didn't know that memories of those few days would help get her through what was to come with a certain Sith Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom