Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Sweet Home

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil was incredibly silent as he took in everything he was seeing. The art. Valery surfing. Those had brought a smile to his face. But watching the triplets speak, he couldn't stop smiling. More than that. Without a word he crouched down, lifting the three of them into his arms to hug them close to his chest. It was an influx of emotion, more than he expected, and it hit him far more than he thought was possible.

"I love you. All of you."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Dad-dy," Adam was the last to say, as his father lifted him out of the stroller to hug him against his chest alongside the other triplets. Valery just watched for a moment, smiling while she enjoyed the moment. The most important thing in the entire Galaxy to her was for her family to be safe and happy. The kids, of course, but her husband as well, and she could tell it made him emotional to hear those words being spoken.

Vera noticed this too, and hugged herself around her father's leg, while Valery stepped closer to help him support the little ones. She then slowly leaned in closer to press a kiss against his cheek, and gently let her hand brush over the side of his shoulder, "We love you too. So much," she said, and Vera quickly chimed in with a loud "Mhm!"

"I'm very happy you brought us all here, love. It's hard to predict before actually seeing it all but... I think we've finally found our home." She chuckled and kissed his cheek again, not just because of how much she loved him, but because she was starting to feel tears well up in her own eyes as well.

"You uh, had a surprise as well, huh?" she chuckled and rested her head against him.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Tears weren't something he often had in his eyes, but right now he did. This was his family. And he wasn't going to miss anything ever again. His grip tightened for a moment before he set down the trio, smiling warm to his wife. And chuckled. "It's not as amazing as this, but.." He explained it. Everything that happened, he showed her through their bond, everything that happened.

"I'm fairly certain Vera has her own rune now. .. It's amazing how smart she is."

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery helped him gently lower the triplets back into the stroller, and smiled proudly at them. Just like Vera, they were going to become amazing people, no matter what path they'd choose to follow. To be able to help them grow as a mother was... the best feeling in the Galaxy, and she knew she'd never have to do it alone anymore. From the day Vera was born, Kahlil had shown just how good of a father he was, and with his promise to not miss anything again, Valery was looking forward to the future.

But while she was still smiling, Kahlil brought up his own surprise, and shared the entire adventure with her through their bond. She had picked up on a few things as it was happening already, but her focus on the little ones meant that she hadn't processed it that much. What she heard and saw now was... unbeliavably exciting.

"A very nice and fluffy man helped us!" Vera exclaimed with a giggle, and Valery quickly reached down to pick her up. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie. You're making mommy a little bit jealous she missed out on this adventure, though." She chuckled and Vera was giggling along, before Valery briefly glanced at her husband.

She was still going to get him to 'make up' for it later. Tonight.

"I also got a few things for the house already. The little ones helped me pick some paintings, curtains and furniture. They have very good taste."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"They do, do they?"

Kahlil raised a brow curiously as he watched the triplets. They weren't that old yet, right? He let out a sigh after a moment, finally standing to grin wide at all of them. Whatever they picked, they were going to keep it. No if ands or buts on that.

"You'll have to show me once we get it built up."

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

"You'll love it, but you're going to think Aeryn really takes after me. She picked a painting of an X-wing," Valery said with a chuckle, before she had that proud mother look for her daughter. If Vera was going to take after her father so much, especially now with these runes, it was only fair that she had one of the kids take after her too.

"For now though... do you feel like some more exploring?" Valery asked. "While you rudely left me behind, I spent some time at the park and talking to locals with the little ones," Valery said, just to rub it in some more and tease him with a grin all over her face. She was loving this.

"There is supposedly a path through the forest that ends right at a lake, and there's something pretty cool there, from what I heard." Not that she was going to spoil that already. "Or do you think we should do something around the colony here instead?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Whatever you want to do, I want to do. Right now I just want to be around all of you." He just smiled as bright as ever, squeezing his arms around the five of them all without a care in the world. This was what mattered right now. Being around his family.

"So this time you tell me. And I won't go and leave you behind, mm?"

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

"Mommy wants attention," Vera teased with a giggle, and Valery didn't even try to argue against it. She just chuckled and ruffled her little star's hair. "Mommy is very happy that you and your dad had a little adventure time together. But... I do like being with you all." She smiled warmly and really leaned into Kahlil's family embrace.

Her head rested against his chest, her hand slipped down towards his to interlace fingers, and she looked at him with that same love in her eyes she always had. This family was the most important thing to her in the galaxy.

"Alright, let's go to the lake, then." With her hand keeping hold of his and Vera running ahead, she began to walk through the forest path towards the lake beyond it. She had heard how beautiful it was, and looked forward to show it to him.

"Daddy, should we show mommy the drawing, of the house now?" Vera asked before she gave her dad the piece of paper containing the Keshian design. The idea she had for what their home could look like

"Hmm? What is it?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"To the lake it is then." Kahlil grinned wide, about to head off towards the lake in question with at least the kinds in tow, but paused as Vera spoke. Then grinned and nodded. Right, he'd almost forgotten about what she'd drawn. He smiled wide, nodding his head.

"Right, of course. Let's show your mother."

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery perked a brow when they seemed to have something they wanted to share about their new home. Vera made it sound very important, so her heart was actually beating faster when she accepted the piece of paper. The moment she looked down at it, Valery froze and stared at the drawing with s big smile, trembling lips and tears welling up in her eyes.

"...mommy?" Vera asked. "Why are you sad?" She seemed worried that mom didn't like it, but that was absolutely not the case, and Valery quickly lifted Vera into a big hug to show it. "I love it, sweetie. So much. It just brings up a lot of memories." She glanced at Kahlil now with her teary eyes.

"Are we actually building it like this? Like my mom and dad's old home?" If so, Valery seemed about ready to hug them both to death.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil's smile softened as he reached up to stroke the back of Valery's head and hold her close. Vera was right, she would love it. He did chuckle at her question though, pulling back to flash a little grin as he reached down to ruffle Vera's hair.

"It's what she saw, so it must be so, right?"

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

With his hand settling at the back of her head, Valery leaned into him, her face gently resting against his chest. It felt overwhelmingly good to have all this love and support from her family. Even with this new home, a step for the entire family to enjoy, they had found a way to make her smile even brighter.

This is why she loved them so much.

"You're right, her visions don't lie." She chuckled and reached for her husband's hand to squeeze it. With her other hand, she also began to ruffle Vera's hair, which got the young Noble to giggle. "We'll have to find some ways to give it an Epicanthix touch as well. Maybe with some of the interior, hm?" She chuckled and finally began to walk towards the lake again. The water was already visible - clear as a night sky and surrounded by beautiful trees.

But what was so special about it?

"Makes you want to go for a dive, huh?" Valery asked as she looked around, and Vera looked up at her and then at her dad with a grin of pure mischief.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Apparently you and the triplets already decided a lot of the interior from the Epicanthix already, so there's little reason to change that now." He snickered, squeezing her hand as they walked to the lake. He did raise a brow though once they were at the water's edge, his gaze moving from her, to the lake, to the triplets. Then the brow raised further.

"Well, you and Vera are welcome to take a dive. Someone has to stay and watch the kids, though."

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

"We decided on some of it," Valery said with a big grin while she kept her fingers interlaced with his. "You'll have your own shopping day with me, and there's no getting out of it." She waggled her brows to tease and squeezed his hand. "I'll even hunt you down if you run."

At the lake, Valery seemed eager to dive in, but she agreed they shouldn't do that at the same time. The little ones needed to be watched, and they'd not like it themselves if both mom and dad were not with them.

"Alright, just a quick dive~" she chuckled, pulled all of her hair back into a tighter ponytail, and made her way over. She then slowly walked into the water until it was deep enough to swim, and all at once, she disappeared underneath the water. Vera giggled but the triplets suddenly went entirely quiet.

Where did mom go?

"Mommy said there was something cool about the lake, right? Do you know what it is, daddy?" Vera asked while she watched the water, but Valery still hadn't come up.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil chuckled just a little as he watched the triplets go into a stunned silence. They'd probably end up looking like that up until Valery came back. Maybe they should learn how to swim? He hummed in thought, glancing from them to Vera, then back to them. Another time, or at least when Valery came back.

"I don't know, actually. But I'm sure your mother will find it."

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

It would remain awfully quiet for a fairly long time, after Valery had disappeared. Both Vera and Kahlil could feel her presence though, and knew she was very deep down in the lake. The triplets just viewed this as a peekaboo game where mom didn't suddenly appear again.

So they all began to squeal a little. Not concerned, but just curious where she was. "They do that when we're playing and you leave to cook dinner too," Vera said with a giggle, just to make sure her dad knew how much he was loved by the kids.

Not that there was ever any doubt, but Vera cared a lot about making her family extra happy.

Eventually, a loud splash signaled Valery rising up from the water, resulting in a loud applause from the kids. She grinned, swam over and looked at them, now soaking wet in her new dress. Oops. "The rumors are true. There is an old Temple of some kind underwater. Long abandonded but...when the time is right, we should explore it." Not with the triplets of course, but it would be fun to do with the two of them at the very least.

"Exciting huh?" Valery asked, and now that she stood in the breeze, she was visibly getting cold.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil smiled warmly, glancing to Vera as she explained what was going on. That made a lot more sense. And, well, was way more adorable than he'd realized. He really did just love his family. He turned his gaze to the waters as Valery finally returned, raising a brow as she stepped out. Ah, yes. The white dress. He bit back a chuckle as he shook his head. "Of course there's a temple. We should absolutely explore it. .. I might even be able to do something with it, once we get down there anyway. But for now, yes. Wait for when the time is right."

As in no temple exploring with the children. He smirked before patting the ground beside him.

Epicanthix Settlement

div-orange.png
Tag:

Valery caught his eyes shifting down and moved her elbows in front of her for just a second before she met his gaze and grinned. It had been a long day and the kids were undoubtedly getting a bit tired, so why not mess with her husband a little? Going back to rest on the Bastion could be a little fun time between husband and wife.

"I think you can do something with it. Some species live in underwater homes, so why can't we make it a breathable atmosphere?" she grinned, stepped closer, and leaned into him a bit, just to tease him some more, of course. "But you're right, we'll do that with the two of us first, in case there's anything dangerous or scary down there."

"When it's safe, I wanna go too!" Vera called out, and Valery chuckled in response. "Of course, but for now, let's head back home, hm? We'll make you four some food and get you to bed."

She then glanced at Kahlil and offered a wink. "Don't you agree, dad?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I absolutely agree." And why wouldn't he? He kept a pretty calm expression, but he wasn't looking away from Valery. Agreed with both Vera coming when it was safer, and the plans for the night. He stood up then, stretched, then glanced to their children with a chuckle.

"Let's head back, then. Alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom