Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Sweet Home (Concord Dawn)

Jezza admired Cerasi's determination to fight back her tears, this must be heartbreaking for the young dalyc. Jezza frowned slightly as larger concerns became apparent to her, the Alor had gaps in his memory and concerns as to his abilities to lead. The clan needed it's leader now more than ever. As Alor'ad, Jezza was next in line to lead if Michael were either deemed unable or died. This was a responsibility Jezza was not prepared to undertake any time soon. The young Alor had earned her trust and loyalty in a very brief time, this knowledge only strengthened her resolve to help him succeed.

Jezza stepped forward frowning, "Cerasi, my apologies, I am in no way attempting to dismiss your pain at this news, but I think we may have a much bigger problem on our hands. If the news of the Alor's amnesia gets out, what do you think the reaction of the clans is going to be?"

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Cerasi Kent"]
[member="Jezza Shado"]

Michael listened carefully, taking in all the details as he tried to fill the gaps missing in his mind. The doctors never said he had amnesia, so why now was it just starting to effect him? Something about the word Kent seemed highly familiar, and Jezza's comment about his amnesia worried him. This was not looking good for him.

"No, no...I am fine...I remember Kent....the aliit was close to Shado...but...that's all I can remember...please forgive me vod."

Listening to Jezza's words of comfort and hesitation, Cerasi bowed her head and nodded. Things had been stressful in the aliit lately. And with her brother being crowned the new Alor, it meant the previous Alors, her adoptive mother and father, were dead. She folded her hands together behind her back. When she heard of Michael's coming arrival and his new title, she had immediately stopped to grieve and give her remembrance to the loving people who took her in when she had nothing.

"Suvarir." I understand. "We have to show them that we are still strong, even though there are few of us." Her eyes flicked up at Michael as he spoke, apologized even. She nodded slowly. It really was like he had died with his parents as well.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Jezza Shado"] [member="Cerasi Kent"]

Michael nodded at Cerasi, that was why he was here, to keep the clan strong, and honorable as far as the Mandalorians were concerned. He looked down at his arm, it was nothing compared to the arm he had back on the Five Dunes tournament, it was just some clumsy ol' replacement. The alor could tell it had no strength compared to the other one. Shouldn't have let that Thorn guy cut it off.

"We will be strong, we are strong."

"It is getting late, the feast for the Alor's return should be almost ready. I must get back to make sure everything is in place. Do the two of you want to come back with me now, or catch up later?

Oh yes...the feast. The grand feast declaring the arrival of the new alor. Although there was to be expected a wide spread of delicious food, succulent meats, Cerasi's stomach turned. Why celebrate the return of a brother who was dead? "Elek..." She nodded, bringing her eyes up to meet Jezza's. She really wanted to stay here, with Michael. She wanted to catch up, hear about all his fantastic tales of his travels, while he listened to her as she told him how much she had learned over the years, and how she had become one of the Clan's top kyramud. They could reminisce over old times; running around the fields of their neighbours nerf farm, playing in the piles of leaves that had fallen for winter. The first time Cerasi had ever shot a blaster was when Michael was standing next to her, cheering her on. How could he forget all that.

But something told Cerasi that he didn't want to stay and catch up. What would be the point of me staying? he would ask. There's nothing I remember to reminisce about. With a small sigh, Cerasi stepped towards Jezza. "I'll go with you."

As Cerasi stepped toward her, Jezza caught the brief flash of heartache cross the young woman's face. Even though young, Cerasi had built quite a reputation throughout the clan as being adenn in battle. Jezza had never witnessed Cerasi in action but had heard many stories over the years. Michael would be quite proud of his vod's accomplishments, Jezza could see that Cerasi truly wanted the time with her brother to fill him in and learn of his adventures. Cerasi was only choosing to go with her as a defense mechanism, based on a fear that Michael was disinterested in learning about her. Jezza had to do something, the Mando'ade she had spent the afternoon with would never rebuff his sister in such a way.

The three of them began walking back toward Ka'ra Keldab. A thought occurred to Jezza, maybe Cerasi's memories were the key to helping Michael remember. "Cerasi, tell us about your childhood and growing up with Michael." Jezza spoke gently. "I am sure Michael is as interested in hearing your tales as I."

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Jezza Shado"]

Michael moved with them as his head slowly stopped pounding from trying to remember things that were sealed deep in his skull. When had he lost his memory? His mind went back to the mission gone wrong, remembering the Republic troopers chasing them down, and a Jedi attacking him. Remembered the Jedi shutting the blast door on his arm, and then it was black. The Alor shook his head, and continued to follow the two women as Jezza spoke. Truth be told, Michael didn't want to be left alone here, and these two faces were familiar enough that he was comfortable enough to be with them.

He kept quiet as his attention was brought to childhood stories, something he was eager to hear.

When Jezza brought up wanting to hear the stories from Cerasi's childhood, the girl in question blinked. "Alright, I suppose." She glanced over at Michael, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw he was interested as well. That would make storytelling a whole lot easier. She quickly thought of a time in her past that was worth telling. "When I was 12, Michael 13, we lived next to a family who were nerf herders. They let us play in their barn. Our favourite game was hide and seek. I became the Ultimate Champion when I hid by clinging to the belly of a nerf. Michael never found me and panicked, thinking I had been kidnapped." She smiled, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she thought of the game.

"And there was the time we were playing in a creek in the woods near our house. I slipped and broke my arm. Michael carried me home and wouldn't leave my side until it was healed." She giggled at that thought. "One of the last times I saw him was when I was 15. I brought my first boyfriend home. The first thing Michael did was threaten him. He told the boy, 'If you ever hurt my vod'ika, I will make you eat your own eyeballs.' A week after Michael left, I broke up with the boy. I realized I liked...." She paused, glancing at Jezza. "Another type."

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Cerasi Kent"]
[member="Jezza Shado"]

As Cerasi spoke, Michael listened, his eyes never coming off her. Each word came into his ear, poked his memory to awoken, but nothing happened. But he did remember the barn, it was huge, and he remembered the smell of nerfs. Always smelled like hay, and dirt. Michael still, though, could not visualize it all, it was hazy, and full of blurring streaks of color. He kept trying the more she spoke of their history, pushed for his mind to remember something, anything.

Then it clicked.

Something about the last part hit home. Michael could remember carrying a little girl with a broken arm back, back when he knew what it meant to be Mando'ade. It was only shortly after that, the same girl got a boy in her life. There was nothing left for him on Concord Dawn after that, so he left, taking mercenary work at his profession.

It didn't, however, explain the amnesia.

"I...I remember some of that."

Smiling as she heard Cerasi's voice soften as she reminisced about growing up with Michael, Jezza changed her pace so that she walked slightly ahead of the siblings. She wandered ahead staying within hearing distance in case one of them spoke to her. Jezza hoped this time to chat prompt Michael's memory, at the very least it would be a good start for rekindling the relationship Cerasi and Michael once shared.

Her heart pounded in her chest. He remembered? Staring into his eyes, she saw a spark of familiarity, recognition. Yes, he remembered! She breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, something was getting through to him. She could save him. She could save his memory. She had to! It was her formal duty; as his sister, and a clan member. "Elek, is there anything else you remember?" There had to be! She could see it in his eyes. "By the way, what happened to your arm?" She had been talking too much about herself. She wanted to hear some of his adventures. She had never left Concord Dawn.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Cerasi Kent"] [member="Jezza Shado"]

"I remember some sounds, and smells. Everything though is mostly a blur of rainbow colors. Faces are smeared...names are jumbled up."

He said as he walked with them. Though, his arm hurt, he was hiding it all. Taking in the pain, and just ignoring it. But this didn't stop Cerasi from asking about it, did she want to know the original reason he had lost it, or did she want to know his arm was only but so slightly smaller than what it should have been, did she notice that it was a pain for him?

"Uhm...I'd rather not talk about that..Jezza...your turn."

Hearing the pain in his voice, Jezza slowed her pace until she walked between the siblings. Impulsively she took their hands in hers, "None of this truly matters, the three of us are here now. I vote we focus on the future and how we can work together to bring Clan Shado back to the power force it once was. The past isn't what matters, we are family and I say our future is all that is important." Looking to each of them, she whispered "Family is more than blood"

Adrian made his way to the place where his new supposed people and friends do their living. He saw that it was a big house he walked up to the door it was quite small he would have to duck a little to fit inside. The door was opened strange enough. He made a surprised face under his mask but shrugged it off. It seemed to be empty even though he could hear people talking. He pulled out his axe and basically slapping the wall with it making it known he was here since he didnt speak and anyone that knew him knew he never spoke. He put his axe back and stood waiting looking around.

Nearing Ke'ra Keldab, Jezza saw the stranger approach the door. The mask he wore was not familiar to her. It was not unusual for members of the clan to arrive that she had yet to meet. Jezza quickened her pace, it was her duty to greet all newcomers. Jezza felt momentarily guilty, she had lost track of time with Michael and Cerasi. Approaching carefully, she spoke a welcome to the newcomer as he tapped his axe against the wall. Jezza paused allowing Michael and Cerasi time to catch up as she waited for the newcomer to speak.

Adrian nodded at the lady walking up to him. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to his speechless communication he never spoke only gave signals and it was rather suprising how well people understood him....well most people anyway. He pointed to the house and then threw a thumbs up signaling that she had a beautiful home. He stuck his hand out to greet her properly. [member="Jezza Shado"]

Jezza smiled widely as she took Adrian's hand. They had never met, but she had heard of him. No one seemed to know why Adrian didn't speak, simply that he didn't. "Thank you Adrian, welcome home." she greeted him warmly.

Adrian cracked a smile. A smile he doesnt show everyone. He slid his helmet off he had medium brown bush hair and a full beard two scars on his face. One on his left brow and the other on his bottom lip. He smiled again lightly. This would be the first time that anybody has seen his face. He felt that he could trust these people. He seen the other two walk behind her. His eyes got a bit bigger as he saw someone that might be his blood relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom