Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Is Where Your Heart Is

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

''Those words...'' Blue said as Red rested her head on her shoulder. ''Those words have another meaning to me now since I met you. You know you will always have my love, Aloy.'' she smiled for herself at Aloy's next comment about settling down. It sounded funny. Like they were elders tierd of war and battles. Galaxy knows they both thrived in the heat of battle.

''You say it like we were elder people looking for retirement, darling.'' she said chuckling. ''I don't think a mando and warrior soul like yourself would be completely content with living like that. We both know that we need the thrills and excitement that comes with living like a mandalorian. This is the way, remember?''

Of course Aloy remembered. Every true mandalorian did, and it was Aloy that had taught Tan everything about the meaning of the phrase. Tan comtinued, because she knew, and didn't need an answer for that.

''You're the leader of an incredible band of warriors - your clan. No one could have build what you did, and still do. And galaxy knows that there are no better one to lead us.'' she said and loosened the hug, looking at her wife while still keeping close to her. ''We've already achieved one part of that plan - we have a home, right? Our home. And as for the kid we've talked about... I... I think it's a beautiful idea, Aloy.''

''Let's do that trip to Kamino soon. See what options we got.''

UeJaBns.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla |

''You say it like we were elder people looking for retirement, darling.''
Aloy frowns, Glancing to the side. Blue was right of course, She sounded like a battle weary elder right now. Force knows she felt like it too.
Blue continued to encourage her though, Forcing a little smile on Red's face. She couldn't have asked for a better woman than Tan'yill, If such a thing were even possible.

And then she said it.

And as for the kid we've talked about... I... I think it's a beautiful idea, Aloy.''
''Let's do that trip to Kamino soon. See what options we got.''
After all these years, Aloy was going to start a family. She immediately clang to to Tan'yill, Hugging her tightly as another tear shot down her face.
"I... I didn't think I'd ever have a family..." She sniffles, Burring her face into Tan'yill's shoulder.

"I've been fighting alone since I was a kid, And I'm just... I'm tired, Blue. I wanna go back to the old days, When it was just you and me. No politics, No war, Just us traveling the galaxy, Doing little jobs"

"But I also want this. Our home. Our kid... Our family."

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

It was Tan'yill's time to receive a hug out of the blue, as Aloy suddenly clang to her.

''You doubted it, didn't you... It's okay. Honestly, I did too. I never saw myself as a mother, less believed that I would actually become one someday. With you though, that future feels so given. I'd love to raise this kid with you, Aloy.'' she explained and held Aloy tightly, they both ignoring the hard beskar plates grinding together. Aloy was truly showing her more vulnerable side right now, a side Tan had her guesses about from the start but mostly only had seen hints of. Never in full bloom with all her past troubles and concerning thoughts that dwelled deep within her raising to the very surface.

She searched for her wifes chin and pulled it up gently to look at her.

''If that's what you want, we'll do it. As long as I got you, I'll always be the happiest twi'lek in the galaxy.'' Tan said and smiled softly at Aloy. ''You know I'm always here for you whenever you feel to take a step back from the clan, to share that burden... Maybe you should scout for a second captain, a third in command? We might even need that if we're going to raise... Tayl? That was her name we agreed on, wasn't it?'' she continued, and beamed at the thought of them hopefully making their common dream come true soon, before she steered Aloy's chin into another passionate kiss. Whenever their lips met, it always felt like nothing else would matter and nothing could separate them.

''Hey, better not let this wine go to waste!'' Tan uttered, after she reluctantly let go of Aloy and picked the bottle of wine up again, taking a drink out of it before offering it to her wife. ''To us - and Tayl!''

UeJaBns.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla |

Tan'yill would feel Aloy's smile against her Lekku, Aloy managing to smile through the tears while listening to her now wife. That Blue, It seemed to Aloy that the Twi'lek always knew just what to say, And when.

It wasn't long before she found herself looking up at her wife again, Blue's hand gently raising Aloy's chin in the way she loved so dearly.
Blue suggested picking a captain to keep things running smoothly, To give them a much needed break. Aloy found herself in complete agreement.
Then their lips met, And for a brief moment, Aloy was at peace in the only place she would ever find it; In Tan'yill's arms.
Brief as it may be, It brought that soft little smile back.

''Hey, better not let this wine go to waste!'' Tan uttered, after she reluctantly let go of Aloy and picked the bottle of wine up again, taking a drink out of it before offering it to her wife. ''To us - and Tayl!''
She turns to sit against Tan'yill, Taking the bottle when offered and raising it slightly, The leftover tears causing her blue eyes to almost shimmer at the words she spoke;
"To us~"

"And to Tayl"

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

Tan'yill made room for Aloy to sit between her legs and lean back against her. Her hand searched for her wifes cheek just below the eye, to wipe a tear off that pretty face of hers.

''I've never seen this kind of... deep and exposed side of you, hun. Not even on Felucia...'' she said softly, thinking back on their fateful journey while they took turns at the bottle of sparkling wine in the sun. Tan took a contemplating sip out of it. It was something different than the high octane whiskeys and vodkas that she were used to, but that would never fit this moment as good as this bottle of bubbly luxury. ''There you were just... strong... brave... stubborn... thinking I would leave you there... when you offered me your jetpack? Not a single person from my old life would have made that sacrifice... You were... amazing.'' she explained, feeling a tear building up in her eye. Another sip of the wine helped to hold it back but it was not really necessary to. She had shown Aloy this side before, on Felucia. With their special bond and mutual trust to each other, they could talk just about anything.

''You know... I was going to tell you something back there, Aloy...'' Tan continued after handing the bottle back to Aloy. ''And that was... that I loved you... Right there, I somehow knew that there was no other in the galaxy that I would trust and enjoy spending the rest of my life with.''

Tan looked up on a flock of birds that passed between them and the sun

''Tayl's gonna be in the best of hands. I'm already looking forward to it.'' she said assured and hugged Aloy dearly. ''Our kid, and little Vizsla.''

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom