Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home. Home Alone.

Zoey saw right through the all to obvious attempt of Jane to avoid the subject, calling her by her old nickname of freckles and all that. Jane never did that when she had something serious to discuss, neither did her mother. It was often used when they tried to pull her leg or fool her, though. However, Zoey was too clever for that now.

''What do you mean 'can't act on it'? Why? When did you met him?'' she said curiously while hoisting herself up a little in Jane's lap. ''You never told me about a boyfriend! Is he a zeltron?'' Zoey continued teasingly, eager to hear the details of this ''friend on Zeltros''. She reached for the remote and paused the movie before looking back up at Jane. ''Do you love him?''

Zoey could not help but to giggle a little, seeing that she had found something on her older sister that she was so secret about. Mostly, they told each other everything when they saw or talked to each other.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane knew she would regret telling freckles anything especially about her love life she sighed. "I can't act on it because he's married" she said looking down at Zoey her long blonde hair hanging around the sides of her head. "I met him a month ago and he's not my boyfriend he's more like a friend I do things with" she said hoping Zoey wouldn't get what she was saying.

but then Zoey asked a question Jane wasn't ready for did she love him "we are just friends I don't love him in that way" she said. She loved her sister and remembered her sitting here with Zoey when she was little shehad definitely gotten bigger. "Don't tell mom or I won't take you on that trip" she teased about the last part but didn't want their mom to know about him or Jane wouldn't hear the end of it anytime soon.
Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

''MARRIED?!'' Zoey blurt out loudly, dropping her jaw and made a big face of surprise. If there had been any other people in the apartment, they would have heard it loud and clear. The house maid droid probably dropping the dishes if it had been active. ''Holy stars, Jane! How could you be so bold?!'' Zoey continued. Not anything in particular came to Zoey's mind when Jane tried to explain that the man was not her boyfriend, but instead just a friend. Of course, Zoey was curious.

''When do I get to meet this friend of yours? He's here? On Coruscant?'' she asked and reached for a hand of popcorn, the moment of juicy information craving it.

''Nah, don't worry! I won't tell on ya...'' she said and gave Jane a look that said that she would not, on one condition; that she was to meet him soon. Zoey smiled full of mischief while chewing down the popcorn.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

Jane blushed when Zoey screamed out married almost looking around to make sure no one else was present to hear momentarily forgetting they where alone. "Yes he's married which is why I don't want mom knowing she'll have a rancor if she found out" Jane said knowing that for a fact.

Looking at Zoey she kind of blushed Out of embarrassment. "I don't know we met at a coffee shop and talked then we kind of hit it off and I woke up next to him the next morning" she said looking Slightly away to Embarrassed to look Zoey in the eyes. Hearing her chomp down on popcorn Jane was flustered she didn't expect to talk about her love life with Zoey.

When she finally looked back down to Zoey she was glad her sister was keeping her secret. "I'll let you meet him but it will take some time he is a bounty hunter and travels so it might take a little bit to get him here to see you" she said "and no he doesnt live on corusant so you wont meet him tonight" she said running her hand through zoeys hair.

Woke up next to him. Well, that was just a pretty turnout, Zoey thought as she munched on the popcorn, being quite entertained by the fact that she had got her big good and proper sister to blush.

''A bounty hunter?!'' Zoey blurt out, again in surprise. ''What kind of people are ya hangin' out with while doin' photo shoots and designing clothes?'' she added, truly wondering how in the galaxy Jane could bump into and more over, sleep at a married bounty hunters place. This was so interesting. Spicy, even! Zoey could figure out that Jane had a large network of contacts, and maybe an even more fans, but she could never have guessed that she ran around with bounty hunters. It was cool, though. Jane had such an interesting life outside their family, and yet she cared so much for Zoey. A better and more cool sister did not exist.

''What is he like? What's his name?'' Zoey followed up, as Jane ran her fingers through the dark blone and casually done hair of her little sister. A simple question, but one that almost required a little story of sorts what this mysterious bounty hunter was like. It was very soothing, almost drowsy as the evening turned into night.

Jane lovett

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J
Jane figured Zoey would ask alot of questions but not so much. "I meet normal people who work for me during photoshoots and work" she said correcting her freckled and beautiful sister. She didn't want her sister to know she hosted the bounty hunter at her own apartment everytime they met.

Even if her relationship with him gained her contacts she wouldn't normally have. Her sister would meet him sooner rather than later at some point. "His name is cyran and he is a caring and funny individual who just wants to have fun" she said thinking about him while looking at her sister. She loved her sisters hair even though Jane could never pull it off that's why Jane loved running her hair through zoeys hair.

Running her fingers through it again she smiled at her sister with love knowing the time and knowing Zoey would stay up all night with Jane if she allowed it Jane wouldn't as she used the force which wasn't the first time Zoey saw her do it to grab the remote and continue the movie "after it's done your brushing your teeth and going to bed" she said not wanting mom chewing her out for keeping Zoey up on a school night.

''As if you would call a bounty hunter for ''normal people''...'' Zoey stated and raised her eyebrows in disbelief while grabbing another hand of popcorn and swallowing it down with some drinks out of the soda. For Zoey, that world of bounty hunting and criminality was almost completely unknown. It was nothing that she had encountered outside the school teachings. It did raise her curiosity quite a bit, that was for sure and she felt rather envious of her big sisters interesting connections.

She listened to Jane describing this Cyran. Zoey could notice something in her sisters eyes when she did, though it was unclear exactly what.

''You're thinkin' of him, right? I can see that you do.'' she asked straight out, smiling teasingly up at her beautiful sister. She didn't want to tease her too much, and it seemed that Jane would like to save one or two secrets about this mysterious bounty hunter for later. Zoey turned so they could continue to watch the movie. As the movie came to a closure though, Jane would hear a slightly deeper breathing from below as Zoey had gone to sleep in her sisters lap.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
"He is a normal person just born without having rich parents" she said looking down at her sister. Giving her sister a funny look then smiled she knew the world of criminality and bounty hunting all to well and made sure her sister didn't know of such things.

She cared for cyran for a few reasons some more than others. But she wanted to give her sister her full attention and then she heard Zoey tease her "oh and your not thinking about Caleb...and his eyes" she said teasing her as well "but yes I am" she said as they watched the movie she was glad her mom had Zoey she was the center of Jane's world feeling happiest when she was around. As the movie ended Jane paused it and looked down at her sister.

Seeing her asleep Jane just took a moment to admire her sister whom ment more to her than life Jane could never explain why but she cared for Zoey immensely plus those freckles she wished she got those and could rock them but she didn't. Jane called upon the force to gently lift Zoey up softly and slowly not trying not to wake her as Jane stood up and lowered her into janes arms.

She carried Zoey to her room and layed her on her bed carefully and put her pillow under zoeys head and took off her shoes without waking her if she still had them on for some reason. Jane left he a soft kiss on her forehead and walk out of her room to clean up. As she made it to the bottom of the stairs she heard the lift open and her mom and Zoeys dad walked out.
Their mom smiled and walked up giving jane a hug. Which Jane happily returned "Zoey just fell asleep she's in her room" Jane said her mom smiled "she's lucky to have a big sister like you" she said Jane smiled back as she began picking up their mess. "Your more then welcome to stay the night" zoeys father said it was an uneasy relationship between Jane and him he was her father's biggest competitor but they made nice around Zoey.

Jane and her mom found themselves in the kitchen "I'm glad you came to visit her she's been missing you fiercely" her mom said. Jane looked at her "I'm going to be around more often I promise I've gotten my life in order" she said as her mom gave another hug "I'm sorry your father left you his business and at such a young age but he'd be proud of the woman you are" she said as jane cried a little at those words. And rested her head on her moms shoulders "thanks mom" she said.

Jane smiled at her mom after wiping away a few tears. Their mom spoke up"You're more then welcome to stay the night and can spend the morning with Zoey" she said Jane smiled and shook her head in agreement as Jane walked into zoeys room again setting her alarm for school the next day. Jane fell asleep in the guest room setting an alarm in their too spend the morning with Zoey.

As she woke up before Zoey Jane walked down and started making blueberry waffles that smelled amazing.

Zoey was completely unaware and at ease while being picked up by her sisters force powers. Who would wake up being carried by the force, which if anyone asleep could feel it, felt like being carried on the pink evening clouds of Coruscant itself. She had fell asleep at the best possible moment that she could have thought of right there and then, in her sister and rolemodels lap watching a movie just the two of them. Maybe time would tell if Caleb had a bosom as comfortable and soft as Jane, if they ever got to date. Zoey slept through the whole night with just fine dreams to remember the morning after.

The smell of pancakes reached Zoey's nose, despite the large apartment they lived in.

''You're up late, young lady.'' her father said, looking up from scrolling through the Holo-News on his datapad. ''Thanks to your sister here, the breakfast is almost ready. Your mom is getting ready upstairs.''

''It was a late night. Gimme a break, dad. I need the sleep too if I'm gonna pass the math test today.'' Zoey said and rubbed an eye as she settled down by the table awaiting the breakfast that Jane was making. Zoey wore a pink short sleeved top with flower decors on the chest, denim trousers to go with it but her hair was a mess waiting to be made after breakfast. She rubbed her head once and smiled sleepily while looking at Jane.

''That smells like I could eat ten of them!'' she said and sighed, before taking a sip out of the juice that was already poured up for them.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane gave a look to zoeys father as he didn't use her name. But didn't do anything since Zoey was in the room "glad your up freckles" Jane said with a smile looking towards her sister walking over with a plate of blueberry waffles. Setting down the plate with utensils and zoeys favorite toppings infront of Zoey "start with three then let's go from there" she said kissing Zoey on top of her head.

She smiled "you better do something with that mess of a hairdo after breakfast or I'm not taking you to school" Jane said as she quickly made a plate for herself. Sitting next to Zoey Jane started eating as well as she locked eyes with zoeys dad neither saying anything and quickly looking away. Taking a sip of her juice "Well what do you think freckles better or worse then moms?" Jane asked looking at Zoey waiting for an answer.

While still eating her pancakes Jane enjoyed this moment with her sister. Their mom walked in and hugged both her daughters Jane smiled and wrapped an arm around Zoey "there are a couple of pancakes for you to mom" she said with a smile looking to Zoey "my fashion sense never did rub off on you freckles" she said sarcasticly with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey's father was the old fashioned kind of type, hence why he occasionally would call Zoey young lady. It didn't make things less impersonal when they all belong to the fortunate upper class of Coruscant, taking all of their upbringings and backgrounds into account. Still, Zoey knew that he cared for her just as much as her mother, but maybe in a slightly different way. They both wanted Zoey to succeed in school and become what they had become. Successful parents came with high expectations. That was why Zoey thrived on the hoverblades and had plans to apply for the hoverblade hockey team. It gave her breathing space and a sense of freedom in all of this.

Zoey's eyes suddenly shot open, and she sprang up on the chair to her sisters statement about the hair and the ride to school. ''GREAT! I think I lost my hairbrush, anyway...!'' she said full of hope and optimism. Of course, part of it was just a play to see her fathers reaction by the table. She gave him a careful sideways glance and he looked like she has suspected, not the slightest amused. Zoey smirked and gave Jane a look before digging in on the pancakes.

''Umm... I think it's a draw. They are so delicious, though.'' she said with her mouth half full of them, which of course earned her another non-amused glare from her father across her table. Zoey looked at Jane again, bursting out in a giggle. Zoey's father just shook his head hopelessly and went back to reading the Holo News. Jane elicited a fun and forgiving atmosphere around the table, it was impossible to keep a straight face for a moment.

Drinking from the juice, Zoey and Jane could feel a hug from behind as their mother entered the kitchen saying good morning to them all. She rounded the table, poured two cups of coffee, one which she gave to her husband before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

''Zoey hunny, you can't go to school with your hair looking like that!'' she said as she sat down by her husband, looking at the mess of a hairdo everyone seemed to have opinions on this morning.

Zoey sighed and rolled her eyes. ''Yeah, mom... Jane already made me aware of it. It's not like I'm goin' to show myself to-'' she suddenly stopped. Caleb. The name was so close to leave her mouth she had to come up with something quickly. ''Stephanie and... everyone, with my hair looking like this.'' she added with a slightly nervous and muted chuckle. She took another sip out of the juice and was about to finish the last pancake in a hurry, hopefully escaping any questions if she did not pull it off fooling her parents. Maybe Jane would help her with the hair.

Jane lovett

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled "oh I guess I can't take you to school we have to go shopping new hairbrush " she said in response to Zoey looking at zoeys father who looked unamused which brought a smile to Jane's face.

Waiting for her sisters response she watched Her talk with her mouth full "atleast swallow first freckles you'll never win a boy over like that" she said with a smirk as zoeys father gave her a Look of disapproval Jane just smiled at him when her mother commented on Zoeys hair. Leaning over to Zoey whispering into her ear "oh God I'm turning into mom I feel so old already" she whispered sarcasticly covering her mouth so their mom couldn't hear or see what Jane was saying.

She always wanted this but with her own father Zoey and mom she didn't show it but she missed him alot. But she had Zoey and she wouldn't trade her for anything. Listening to Zoey comment about her hair "after you finish your breakfast meet me in your bathroom' she said standing up "for Stephanie and Noone else" she said with extreme sarcasm and playfulness. " don't want to be late for Stephanie" she said walking towards zoeys bathroom.

Zoey concentrated on finshing the last pancake, sinking it with the last bit of the juice she had left in her glass.

''Thanks, Jane. That was delicious.'' she said after clearing her mouth, then looked at their mother. ''Yours are too mom.'' she added in assertion. Their mother knew that Zoey appreciated her cooking, when it was not done by the cooking droids. It was far better than the droids, having that special touch from someone you loved.

Zoey smiled widely when Jane leant in an whispered that she was turning into mom herself. The statement elicited a white giggle from Zoey, her mother and father letting it be between the sisters.

''Alright, I better get goin' if I'm not goin' to miss the first class.'' she stated and rose from the table. ''Mom, dad. I love you!'' Zoey added as she left the kitchen after Jane, giving her parents a backwards glance and wave.

As they entered the refresher, Zoey nudged Jane in the side.
''You almost blew it up, Jane! C'mon!''

Zoey took position in front of the mirror and searched the cupboards for the hairbrush, which she of course knew exactly where it was.

''I haven't even talked to the guy, yet! Let me do that first, before we reveal things for mom and dad, alright?'' she said and started to brush and do her hair, but she was all too stressed up to make it look good. ''Now, would you help me please?'' she added and held the hairbrush out for her sister.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled "sorry freckles I was just having a little fun" she said as Zoey nudged her entering the refresher. She smiled she remembered Zoey as a little girl begging Jane to help her with brushing her hair. And just being around her as much as possible now Zoey was interested in boys "will you talk to him or will you just stare longingly from the distance" she jested.

Taking zoeys brush Jane started brushing her hair Jane had a reminiscent smile on her face as she effortlessly brushed zoeys hair without causing discomfort for zoey. "I miss doing this for you you'd beg me to come over spend the night and brush your hair and just talk and have girls night we where inseparable outside of school" she said as a single tear fell down her face.

"Now look at us fretting of some boy you like" she said with a smile she knew they where getting older and sooner or later would have kids of their own someday Jane finished brushing Zoey hair. "Do you want makeup even if you don't need it" she said giving Zoey a hug looking at them both looking into the mirror. "I want you to know Zoey if you want my door is always open to you no matter the situation and I will always listen and help if I can" she said.

''Yeah! Yeah, I will...'' Zoey said, frowning at her sisters insistence. She felt the brush slide out of her hand and Jane beginning to help her with the tuft that was her morning hair. Zoey thought of a wide variety of scenarios and situations that, and every one of them ended in completely disaster in her head. Jane would see that it troubled her enormously.

''What if-'' she started, followed by a deep sigh. ''What if he doesn't like me at all? Stars... What if I make a complete fool out of myself? I mean, in that case I gotta change school!'' Zoey added helplessly.

She answered the hug given from behind by lovingly squeezing the arms of her sister, while they spared a moment looking in the mirror.

''I know, Jane. It's always more fun when you're around here. I can do without the makeup. Thanks anyway.''

With that, it was time for Zoey to head off to another day at school. Maybe she would finally be given the opportunity to speak with Caleb today. There was only one way to find out.

''Can you still give me that ride, Jane?''

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane felt how Zoey felt about her constant pestering pertaining to Caleb. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pressure you into asking I know you will in your own time freckles don't worry" she said then zoey overthought it and Jane did the only thing she could and that was to distract her.

That's when she Hugged her sister enjoying this moment "OK no make up it is then truthfully I always found you more beautiful without it" she said truthfully. "Of course I can let's go" she said as she walked Zoey to her car making sure to grab zoeys backpack along the way.

As they made it to her car "will this be a quick drop or do you want me to make the boys go wild" she asked jokingly to Zoey as she started driving. "So how is school going Zoey?" Jane asked as she drove Zoey to school.

Zoey smirked at her sisters comment about the makeup. It suddenly struck her if Caleb would think the same of her decision not to wear makeup most of the days at school. She had always thought that she was too young, really lacking the interest of it, and from clothes to makeup it was not really her style either. She was still a girl though, so of course she would like to appeal to Caleb, if she ever got herself to talk to him or he confronted her in some way.

Before Zoey and Jane left, Zoey peeped into the kitchen and waved goodbyes and loves to their mother and her father.

The trip through Coruscants morning traffic was as thick as ever, but thanks to the carefully thought out lane systems, with beacons, signs and police droids monitoring the traffic, everything went as smooth as it could given the large quantity of airspeeders and speederbikes on the dense city planet. Zoey heard Jane ask something, which caught her from her thoughts for a moment and made her think twice on what the question was.

''Oh, uh... Yeah, it's alright. Got that math test today, but shouldn't be much of a problem... According to mom and the teachers I'm doin' good, so I guess that's somethin' '' she explained to her sister in all modesty, before reaching the drop-off area outside the huge building complex that housed the school.

''Tss, do what ya want, Jane... I'm used to it when gettin' a ride with you.'' Zoey chuckled and climbed out of the airspeeder, grabbing the backpack out of it. Zoey said goodbye to Jane and threw a glance at some boys already having noticed the supermodel in the open-cockpit airspeeder, drooling themselves to Spira.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane drove zoey the traffic was dull of course sitting there watching the lights and police droids do their job with the large quantities of airspeeders and even more people. She listened to Zoey talk about school modestly she loved that about zoey always modest "I'm hoping you pass" she said as the pull up to the school.

"What you say that like I'm a bad influence or something" she said as she was taking her top off revealing a skimpy swimsuit top underneath she noticed two boys drooling she gave them a coy smile as she pushed her chest together as their jaws dropped. She then drove off with laughter to a modeling shoot as the Boys whent inside and into class adjusting their pants slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey threw a glance backwards as Jane called back to her, raising her eyebrows in a look that wondered if she was for real or not. The close sisters were ones completely opposite when it came to ways around and interaction with the opposite gender. No wonder though, as Jane was older and have had her fair share of lovers and releationships already while Caleb was the first boy that Zoey was ever interested in.

Zoey thought that Jane would throw the boys a kiss or a wink or something, but instead she did something very unexpecting. As soon as Jane started to pull off her top, Zoey's eyes went wide and she grit her teeth and quickly turned her head around again before Jane was finished with the top. She glanced at the boys who became completely caught off guard and amazed by the move. Alright, that was awkward. She might have to beg Jane to calm down a little bit. Still, all of her school mates knew that they were sisters and Jane didn't exactly have a bad reputation, being a successfull entrepreneur in the fashion business and a model. An inspiration for both boys and girls, though for the boys also an unattainable love interest.

After a short walk across the platform, Stephanie met Zoey by the large opening leading into the grand enterance hall. Luckily, she had not seen what unfolded at the platform, which was a relief for Zoey. The girls made company to the lockers as the first class of the day was about to start.

Jane lovett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom