Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HoloNet News Interest Check

This character has been an HNN reporter for a long time and I was thinking of expanding her interactions with others through news stories. I could set this up as a business, or as a minor faction, or even a sub faction of a major faction. HNN has traditionally been a republic news agency so I have asked TGA if we can be a subfaction. I'm still waiting on their reply but I also think it would also be cool to be independent and have a character from every faction as a representative for that faction that reports on their happenings. A minor faction tried this a while back and it died out but I think it was a fantastic idea. This could also just be a company that people work for and we could forgo the faction route altogether.

First I want to see is there any interest in other people writing news or broadcasting media characters? We could make it a network or a station and do more entertainment and actresses and actors too if that is where the interest is.

Lol you guys. I’m more looking to see if anybody wanted to do the news side of things, as in if anybody was writing a reporter or other media talent.

I have heard back from TGA and I am allowed to make it a sub faction if we want to go that route. I’d be willing to do a minor faction that investigated everything and all factions but i would need help and more people interested.

Jane lovett

J
Jane isnt a reporter but would be interested in being interviewed and potentially bankrolling the HNN if you wish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom