Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holidays are Coming! (Stay-at-home)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
My first time away from home for vacation in nearly 2 years. This time I'm going stateside and driving down the pacific coast to San Fransisco. Of course there'll be plenty of stops along the way, like Astoria (Goonies!!!) and Soma Games where I can meet the people that make my Redwall characters look so good!

I leave 24 August and will be back 1 September. I'll check in here when I can, but otherwise I won't be around.

This affects Kay and Lori's threads.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darth Tacitus"] [member="The Amalgam"] [member="Bralin"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Zrak Ren"] [member="Curtis Learchin"] [member="Samka Derith"]

Kay-Larr

Thanks [member="Valin Seek"] :) I plan to! Lots of driving. Should be around 5000kms rount trip. At least I'm used to it...lol

Kay-Larr

I should do. My motion capture day in studio has been post-poned to the 24th now. So my vacation will be delayed a day. Gotta love the unpredictability of filming!

Kay-Larr

Well given that I've had to kick the husband out of the house and he's going to his parents for a little while, my vacation will now be a stay-cation. Gonna go on little adventures close to home. Her and I get the house to ourselves!! So I'll have posting time in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom