Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Holiday Moratorium Lifted

The moratorium, a tradition in which we honor a more peaceful environment in lieu of Life Day,
the New Year, and others is now over.

Welcome to the other side, the "Age of Chaos."

Rebellions and Invasions may now commence as normal. I would like to thank the Major Faction Owners for working with the Staff Team on making sure we didn't schedule Invasion Notices too early - and we'll do better next year, with the new rewritten Moratorium, to make sure Invasion Judgements aren't going into the Holidays again.

We've got new Mandates, new rulesets, Factory's back, Codex is open, and a forum of roleplayers ready to put the War back in Star Wars.

As we proceed forward, I hope tensions will be high for those who want them to be, and I hope the rest enjoy the stories they want to enjoy.

And I hope respect for your fellow man, regardless of faction, regardless of perceived social standing, and regardless of memes, remains high too. The map is a game. Our stories are just stories. Our factions are just small snippets of a much larger picture. The experiences we have and the friends we make along the way, that's what we're here for.

OR you can fight tooth and nail, crash and burn, get yourself banned in a blaze of glory and yell yeehaw on the way out.

It is what it is:

Chaos.

See you guys at the Flashpoint in April, once the smoke settles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom