Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoist the Colours (See OOC)

crimsonresurgent_zps74gp4dzr.png

Only the very rich or the very scary could live on Vjun and thrive. The dark, cold rock was redolent with the dark side. Very little food grew there, making everything necessary to run a household very costly to ship in. It was a historical haven for rich Sith, and the owner of the estate they were headed towards was no exception

Fortunately for Saede and her ragtag, hastily assembled crew, the man who's mansion they were raiding was very, very dead. Darth Sicarii had perished in the events of the Omega War halfway across the galaxy. While the major players of galactic power and politics alternately vied for accolades or patted each other on the back for a job well done, a certain pirate had decided to take advantage of this lovely, ill tended, rather opulent opportunity.

"Listen up."

The statuesque red head stood tall in the dining room of the pleasure yacht she'd already stolen from Sicarii's personal shipyard. Rechristened The Red Messenger, it wasn't particularly suitable for pirating itself. But it was perfect for landing in a rich man's compound. Especially since she'd gotten the transponder codes changed.

"Sicarii and his seneschal went and got themselves smashed to little bloody bits on Castameer along with half of his household. That's what bluebloods get for not being willing to travel alone I guess. All the better for us! Last time I was here his mansion was, shall we say.... understaffed? And underwhelming. Now, one of two things has happened since then. Either the servants who were left all buggered off with as much as they could haul OR they called for back up. Hoping for the former, but I brought you lot, so we're ready for the later. Plan is simple. Once we land, if there's serious opposition we'll use this ship's paltry weapons to clear us a path. They may be useless for ship to ship combat, but not a lot a person's going to do facing down a turbo laser. I promised you a chance to raid a wealthy Sith's mansion. All the loot you can carry. In return, when it's time to go, I'll need your help getting a particular beauty off of the ground. Seems like a fair trade to me. Must have seemed that way to you too or you wouldn't be here."

Saede grinned, hands resting on her hips.

"We'll be planet side in just a couple of minutes. Make sure you're ready. If you have any last minute questions, let me know, savvy?"

[member="Niysha"] @Valiens Nantaries [member="Kalinai Soluza"] [member="Zena Vikar"] [member="Varlo Jissard"] [member="Athelus Palle"]

Sith Lords died all the time. It was an unfortunate reality of being Sith that you would inevitably meet a violent end. Many found ways around this, through cloning or reincarnation or artifacts and techniques to unnaturally prolong their lives. Most still died. Vitiate, Sidious, Bane, Krayt...all dead, no matter what they had done to cheat mortality. And with the inevitability of Sith death came the much more enticing (and less depressing) inevitability of graverobbing.

Niysha had signed up with a group of pirates outbound to get a head start on the "robbing" part before the "grave" bit was even a factor. Personally, it was her chance to finally establish anything resembling a power base. Any of this "Sicarii" guy's trinkets and toys would be better than what Niysha currently boasted: nothing. A full crew of brigands, vagabonds, and cutthroats might have been some pretty intimidating company to keep, all things considered, but it would mean they'd be much less interested in the Dark Side artifacts that the Miraluka would have free claim to.

The crew was largely an uninteresting bunch - the standard greed and selfishness one would expect from a bunch of thieves - so Niysha paid them no mind. It was difficult to impress aura vision, doubly so from a Sith perspective. Still, the one who had impressed her was the "captain." The...woman who organized this venture was all sorts of asymmetrical to Niysha's Sight. She decided to keep it to herself, naturally. Many things in the galaxy were aberrant in the Force, and no one here was more sensitive to it than Niysha. No reason to go bringing it up and alienate the woman who's paying you.

The blindfolded girl sat at one inconspicuous corner of the dining table the whole lot of them had been gathered around. Dark but simple civilian clothes, lightsaber hidden beneath her shirt and behind her back. No reason to look any more like a Force-user than she did just by being what she was. With uncharacteristic bravery, she was the first to speak up.

She even raised her hand.

"Um..." Just barely above a whisper, conditioned through years of abuse the moment she spoke up. "...What do we know about this Lord Sicarii? Sith tend to hoard weirdness like it's in vogue. Knowing more about him might help us prepare for whatever freaky defenses he's got set up."

[member="Saede Taggart"] | [member="Kalinai Soluza"] | [member="Zena Vikar"] | [member="Varlo Jissard"] | [member="Athelus Palle"]

Leos Palle

L
"Hey, as long as it's not my brother's place, then robbing from the Sith hurts nobody but the Sith. Since he's dead, even better for us."

Athelus wasn't really a thief. Not really. It wasn't in his modus operandi to go robbing people of their fortunes. Not unless it was someone who'd stiffed him for a job. Those were people he had no problem robbing. He'd take everything he could from them. Nothing less honorable than not paying for honest work, even if the work wasn't actually honest. Besides, he had mouths to feed. The Vestigial Light wasn't crewed by just himself! But no, this little venture had been floating around to certain ears and he'd picked up on a whiff of sticking it to his brother and their kind and, well, he couldn't say no to doing that, especially since he didn't agree with what Leos was up to.

None of the people in the motley crew were people he was familiar with. He was quite alright with that. The less people that knew about him robbing some dead sodder the better. Wouldn't do well for the smuggling business if his clients found out he might rob them blind when they died. They might think he'd up and kill them just to get their goodies. He wouldn't, of course. Athelus wasn't like that. He wasn't quite a do-gooder, but he wasn't really a bad guy either. He was just in it for himself, really.

"Only question I have is whether the place itself has built in defenses. I'd rather not get shot by a turret popping out of a ceiling. We know anything about it?"

Yeah, he didn't really want to get shot. It kind of hurt. He'd been shot a few times before, mostly by stun guns, but at least twice he'd been shot by regular old blasters. It did not feel good when he woke up the next morning. Lucky he wasn't dead. He didn't particularly want to get dead now, either. Not just because he wanted to go rob a Sith blind just because his brother happened to be a Sith. That'd be a stupid reason to go and get himself killed. Besides, Mae would never let him live that one down. Course he'd have to wait until she died before he could see her again, so at least he'd have a few years of relative peace from getting chewed out.

[member="Niysha"], [member="Saede Taggart"], [member="Kalinai Soluza"], [member="Zena Vikar"], [member="Varlo Jissard"]

"A sith always has traps he's not a sith if he doesn't."
Its a mostly true statement Khaldun thinks to himself he would put traps in his home. sith robbing other sith is a time honored tradition one he would help continue for powers sake .Like most of the crew here he didn't know anyone here. the captain would usually draw the most attention to a normal person but what drew Khaldun's gaze was a blind women. he sat across from her "what are you here for money or something else.". feeling the darkside coming off of her he had to ask cautions sake his mind said with this he turned his attention back to the captain while waiting for an answer.
[member="Athelus Palle"] [member="Niysha"] [member="Saede Taggart"]

Allan Bandar

I ain't no good guy.
It was sometimes a rare thing, to find a pirate captain who cared enough to psych their crew up before a raid. Most were fairly grim, or liked to lay on the usual threats for cowardice or sloth. The best, in Allan's opinion, focused on the thing as a business transaction. A simple exchange of violence for pay, the sort of arrangement made by any person in power to their soldiers or muscle since the dawn of time. This redhead was practically chomping at the bit, bursting at the seams with enthusiasm. Especially compared to her contemporaries, it made her nearly hard to look directly at. She was an explosion in the early stages, and she'd either be spectacular or implode.

Given how she'd apparently modeled her entire life after some woman from a thousand years ago, Allan suspected the latter.

Allan's eye swept the room to see what kind of effect the young captain was having, keeping his hands busy by idly rolling a cigarette. A Miraluka who looked distinctly uncomfortable and a malnourished-looking Sith Pureblood. Rarities anywhere, and doubly so on a pirate crew. The young woman, at least, had the good decorum to look and sound like she belonged anywhere else. The Pureblood was busy trying to chat her up. The Miralian in the wide-brimmed hat looked more like he was in his element. Had a bit of grit to him, and dressed the part of a smuggler or marauder well enough that Allan had to briefly wonder if he'd worked with him before.

Not likely. He'd have remembered a Miralian. He'd met enough idiots who'd mistaken him for one, back when he'd still worn his yellow. But the guy looked like he could look after himself, and that was the primary concern. The Pureblood would pull through, those sort were hard to kill off than a bad case of scabies in a Coruscant halfway house. The Miraluka?

Maybe she'd get lucky and come out alive, find another line of work.

Allan lit his cigarette and cocked his head to one side, focusing his eye back on their shining leader. She was the boss, and if nothing else, deserved his attention simply for that fact. Allan idly dredged a heel of bread through a thick, creamy soup as he made note of who was asking what, chewing thoughtfully on his meal between small, acrid puffs of smoke. He sat near the middle of the table, one elbow on the fancy wood as he quietly ate.

The right questions were being asked, he didn't see a need to add his own voice to the din.

Varlo Jissard

The Charming Rascal
"So, we get in, grab whatever we can carry, and get out," he said before pulling the cork out of the bottle he held with his teeth before spitting it out. He watched it bounce off the table's surface and didn't bother keeping track of where it went. "Simple, easy. Basically free money."

He chugged from the bottle for a moment before holding it out at arms' length. A moment or two of studying the label earned a quiet grunt of approval from the big man. He was a simple man, really. Good food, good booze, and a pretty girl to sit on his knee and he was satisfied. Unfortunately, the pleasures of easy living, or at least happy living, came at the cost of actually having to work. A failure as a merchant, Varlo had fallen back on what had come naturally. Namely, getting into trouble and getting paid for it.

He listened to the concerns voiced by one or two members of the group as he took another pull from the bottle. It was a pleasant vintage, one of renown and prestige and a good year to boot. Generally, Varlo preferred a more potent beverage, but the fancy wine was tasty and seemed to have plenty of kick to it, making him content.

"Why are we worried about resistance?" he asked with a loud laugh, gesturing to the blindfolded woman and the two men who'd spoken. "It's a cakewalk! I'll bet everyone bailed with what they could and shut off all the power so they could loot more. I'll bet we only find some half witted servants standing around with nothing to do. And, hey, if you're worried, Lady, you can always stick by me. I'll keep you safe."

He winked broadly at what he could only assume was a blind woman. Why their boss wanted a blind broad on the job was beyond him, but she was easy on the eyes and seemed to be that cute kind of timid. Who knew? She might respond positively to the offer.

Or she'd throw something.

Usually they threw something.

[member="Allan Bandar"] [member="Khaldun"] [member="Athelus Palle"] [member="Niysha"] [member="Saede Taggart"]

Olidiv Kenu

Behold, a Swordsman of Legend
[member="Saede Taggart"] @Niysha @Athelus Palle [member="Khaldun"] [member="Allan Bandar"][member="Varlo Jissard"]

Olidiv smirked--not that anyone could see it under his gas-mask and respirator. The Ammonia-breathing menace laughed a little as others spoke. Plunder, loot, traps, mayhem. Hell, mix in a few models and it'd make a perfect script. But, the actor-turned-mogul-turned-pauper was here to regain his fortune, not simply tell a story of someone else's. He foppishly adjusted one of his four sleeves, vibroswordcane with a in one hand, two pistols on his belt, and a data-pad.

"If the traps use any computing, I can slice them. If it's force stuff, I'm afraid we'll have to improvise, though....." He smirked, tapping his 'walking stick' against the floor. "Been a couple of years since I've done my own dirty work....it'll be nice to earn a few thrills again," he said with a chuckle, his voice a little louder than it ought to have been. He nodded to the captain of this vessel. "Remember the first rule: Anything that isn't bolted down is ours to take, and if we can get it off the walls with small arms fire, it wasn't bolted down well enough," he said, twirling his cane and wishing there was some dramatic wind in here to make his purple, shiny long-coat billow properly.

He considered his company. Two women, both lovely by human standards, but likely more interested in plunder than play. A Sith with an odd sentiment of politeness to him. A man who was drinking before battle--that one was competition at a bar after this was settled, to be sure--and two more serious fellows, one with an eyepatch, the other with a lot of facial ink. He checked the pressure on his ammonia-tanks. He easily had ten hours of air in the suit, that was plenty. But still, prepared for the worst was the right part of the plan by any stretch.

He thrummed cheerily. "Who knows, maybe I'll snatch a lightsaber for my sword collection," he mused out loud. He hated to admit it, but part of him missed this. The adventure, the lack of a script, the excitement of not knowing who was going to try to kill you, or bed you, or both. He rolled his shoulders--all four of them--and waved his upper left hand dramatically. "Let's introduce ourselves, then," he said with a laugh.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
The mood was high.

This was good. Vikar had traveled far and wide, yet, if there was a singular aspect of this business she detested... it would have been the self-assured gravity of her usual colleagues. They took themselves far too seriously for a bunch of stuck-up, silly garment-wearing ruffians in sticky freighters and half-assembled frigates, trying to put dents into corporate overheads that generated more revenue in a day than any of them would ever see in a lifetime.

In a world like that, Vikar's experience was that you could develop into two types of individuals -- she'd conveniently leave out the quiters, because nobody really liked them anyway -- on the job.

You either had those that took badly to that realization of defeatism and started acting out, the silent, brooding archetype or the blusterous passionate sub-category. Or you picked the path of acceptance and simply tried to be as comfortable and successful as possible in the face of assured defeat.

"We talking Sith here, though." Grinning Erin cut in, the grin wasn't there and that was suspect. "We gotta consider the third option; his idiot servants tried to get out with his crap and instead got annihilated by some kind of weird trap, a small army of whateverspawn, hell, maybe they are all lumbering zombies by this point."

She looked around the table, the grin tugging at the corner now.

"I ain't saying we ain't going- 'cus, I signed up for this to get a portion of the loot, same as all y'all. But let's keep in mind we are gonna be wandering into the hole of some mind bend, self-proclaimed godling with an inferiority complex to boot." She sipped from her bottle, before lazily resting her feet on the other table nearby.

"Expect zombies."

She winked at the 'cap. "Always expect zombies."

Erin looked into her bottle, once she noticed no liquid came out anymore, this cut short any other tale she might have spun. Instead the pirate started eyeing the bottle being tugged at by [member="Varlo Jissard"].

[member="Saede Taggart"] | [member="Niysha"] | [member="Athelus Palle"] | [member="Khaldun"] | [member="Allan Bandar"] | [member="Varlo Jissard"] | [member="Olidiv Kenu"]

Causstik Rahn made his way from the suite he had been resting in towards the party room. He preferred his moments alone. He found that when he spoke to the voices in public it had a disturbing effect on people. The seven foot tall abomination had to duck so as to avoid hitting his head on the top of the door frame. He was over four hundred pounds clad in his armor and a small patch of clothe covered his left eye. Scars covered his scaled skin and "Trophies" adorned his armor. A necklace of teeth, a chain of ears, the odd lightsaber. Causstik was a rather menacing sight. Trust no one. The voices did love their moments.

Causstik made his way to a mini bar and found a large bottle of Tihaar. He wouldn't drink the whole thing, he'd mostly just hold it in his hand, attempting to blend in. To no avail of course. He took a small sip from the bottle and listened to the others speak their concerns. They spoke of force traps, guards, and of course zombies. Always with the zombies. None of it bothered Causstik, but then again they weren't him. He had thought he had fought every menace their was and was now happy to become the menace himself. He knew no fear.

Causstik studied the crew more indepthly and thought about how many of them he would have to fight if one of them took something he wanted. A Miralukan. They make terrible slaves, always bumping into things. She'd die quickly, which meant more loot for the rest. The Mirlian was probably a coward, womanizer or both but he looked like he could handle a blaster. A red man. Causstik had no clue what the hell he was and simply mistook him for an ugly Devaronian. The human drinking a bottle like it was his birth day looked like he could handle himself. If he didn't get to hammered. An ugly Gand. Disgusting. And a woman who looked like she could drink everyone in this room under the table. Causstik thought about his odds and decided to keep the murdering of coworkers to a minimal.

Saede hummed absently to herself as she checked over the second blaster pistol on her belt. As the conversation started, questions asked, she listened while nimble fingers picked over the components.

"The house itself is largely safe- he had a big staff, needed his creature comforts. I didn't run in to any problems when I was here last, in the public parts of the house at least, which makes sense if you don't want to keep cleaning up smoking skeletons of servants, savvy? But his personal suite, lab and study are dangerous. Don't know what's there, just that I wouldn't want to poke around in them *myself*, personally. But it's probably also where some of the most valuable loot is, so, be my guests."

Of course, it didn't occur to ask herself why she felt that way. The HRD's programing had included the sith's preference for not having the faux pirate wandering around his private business. Of course, he also hadn't expected her to bring back a crew of other pirates in order to pillage his estate either.

They Red Messenger came in hot and ready to fire-

But there was no one waiting for them.

As the pirates came out of the ship, Saede couldn't help but frown. She hadn't *really* expected the place to be empty. That would be too easy. Which meant that something *else* would go wrong.

The mansion was dark and quiet, looming in the dusky pre-dawn.

"I'd recommend pairing off," she commented over her shoulder, hazel eyes on the house. "Keep an eye on each other."

She paused, looking back pointedly at Niysha.

"No offense."

[member="Niysha"] [member="Athelus Palle"] [member="Khaldun"] [member="Allan Bandar"] [member="Varlo Jissard"] [member="Olidiv Kenu"] [member="Erin Vikar"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

[member="Saede Taggart"]

Niysha Athelus Palle Khaldun Allan Bandar Varlo Jissard Olidiv Kenu Erin Vikar Causstik Rahn

Hope you do not mind competition, and perhaps a new member at the end of the day

Near The Estate:

Sith died and sith lived, destroyed one another and rose like wretched phoenixes from the entropy of perdition. that was the sith way and no sith worth their salt hadn't amassed a trove of worth. The truth of the matter the siths name mattered not to the thousands of year old dark sider only that he had a book of no particular value... to those who were not intimate with the arcane lore of the galaxy. The Grimoire Lexiconus, written by a mad sith on his own flayed skin in his own blood. A dead language of hidden secrets that required much more to understand and much more to know, he had collected many of the other trinkets that would help him decypher its secrets.

His enhanced visor pinned and zoomed over the courtyard as he surveyed the compound nd took note of the security and the foul masses that swayed beneath the boots of the dead wretch. " Like the larvae upon the carrior, the scavengers will flock to pick the bones. In their haste my quarry may be destroyed by the uninitiated and the greedy seeking grander riches" his zoom focused in on a door. " Like the serpents shadow upon the moonlight night i must be a specter upon the tides of secrecy. War must follow, Death must become one, in the end only those that receive my give and those who give lose that which is theirs. Taketh upon me and grant me strength upon damnation to complete my task" he hissed under his breath as he felt for his twin blades. He didn't intend to leave survivors or witnesses that could lead other sith to his door step seeking the treasure of treasures upon the dragons horde.

Hira Mitsae

She studied the exterior of the mansion.

No zombies, Sithspawn or other beasts- no guns trained at them or hellfire pouring down. Just the eerie silence of a mansion abandoned by its people and master? Of course, Taggart had mentioned she'd been here before, but it was in the nature of their kind to be suspicious and not trust any word... sometimes not even their own.

"Seems you were right, 'Cap." Erin relayed, flicking two fingers away from her forehead in salute and acceptance. "As uneventful and quiet as Jissard's bedroom, I'd say."

A grin was shot over her shoulder to the portly pirate walking farther behind them.

"So how did you stumble across this place in the first... place." It was almost natural to her, just walking up and assuming they were gonna be a pair for the jaunt. Yet, behind that thin veneer of calm and relaxation, there was a certain tension. Like a spring tightly wrapped and just waiting to be engaged.

Wasn't a coincidence her hand never strayed too far away from the gun belt.

[member="Niysha"] | [member="Athelus Palle"] | [member="Khaldun"] | [member="Allan Bandar"] | [member="Varlo Jissard"] | [member="Olidiv Kenu"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Saede Taggart"]

Leos Palle

L
No danger in the public part of the house. The not so public parts, though, were likely to be dangerous. Of course that meant that was where all of the good stuff was, and there was little point in him going to rob a dead Sith's manor if all he came back with was some nice silver cutlery. Might sell for a little bit of money, but not nearly as much as what could be hiding in the not so safe parts of the compound. He wanted to go there. The questions was, who else wanted to go there, and could he trust them not to shoot him in the back? Decisions, decisions. Too many to choose from. Never fond of too many choices.

There was, however, one that had spoken up earlier and said something he found an interest in. [member="Olidiv Kenu"] was his target at the moment, and he slid closer to the being.

"What say we work together? You do the slicing and I'll do any necessary shooting? Seem fair?"

Pairing up could be dangerous, but a slicer, well, slicers were invaluable as he well knew. He often wished he had one on the crew, but BB-22 usually made up for it in the end. That droid was a very welcome addition to his crew, but this mission was a bit too potentially dangerous for him to be bringing the bouncy ball along. Plus he didn't trust the people in the crew not to try and steal his droid away from him in the end. That wouldn't be fun. He didn't want to have to shoot someone for doing something as stupid as trying to steal his droid.

[member="Saede Taggart"] [member="The Traveler"]

Causstik Rahn departed from the ship, but decided to go it alone. The others would only get in his way and he had no desire in killing someone over loot. He walked the length of the palace searching for guards or hell any sign of life whatsoever. The place was silent as the grave. The estate was fairly large and the mansion itself seemed to have the Gothic look that was so common among Sith. He approached the manner's garden area and noticed much of the plant life had died without the care of its former Gardner. The door leading inwards was flanked by two pillars which had carved agonized faces all over them.

"Lovely..." Causstik hissed as he gave the pillars a disgusted look. He approached the rich mahogany doors and gave them a sharp knock. He was about to do so again when the door seemed to creep open with an eerie creak. He entered the mansion and the wind outside began to howl. The door slammed shut behind him and he spun as though he was on a swivel, blades retracted from his gauntlets. Nothing. He turned again and this time he really looked at the room.

The interior of the mansion had fallen into the same state of disrepair as the garden. Dust and cobwebs clung to everything. There were a few silhouettes from where a painting had been removed and the few that remained seemed to follow him with beady eyes. Dual wood stair cases sat on either side of the room leading to the second floor and double doors sat between them on both levels. Causstik began his ascent up the staircase and with each step the stairs groaned. All the while the voices in Causstiks head whispered of arcane treasures and unseen enemies.

[member="Saede Taggart"]
[member="Niysha"] [member="Athelus Palle"] [member="Khaldun"] [member="Allan Bandar"] [member="Varlo Jissard"] [member="Olidiv Kenu"] [member="Erin Vikar"] [member="The Traveler"]

Kahldun had decided to follow the captain the thing she was looking for must be hidden with other relics the sith had. the mansion was was dark and not a sole in sight but the feeling of the darkside was intense. he spoke to the captain "im not sure what your here for". he began until the sounds of whispers on the edge of his mind. the voices called out to him begging him to come "find us come to us we wait for you". with this he started down a hall way feeling the pull of the force.

[member="Causstik Rahn"][member="Athelus Palle"][member="Erin Vikar"][member="The Traveler"][member="Saede Taggart"][member="Olidiv Kenu"][member="Varlo Jissard"][member="Niysha"]

Kalinai Soluza

Supreme Ultimate Pirate Empress
[member="Saede Taggart"]

She’d heard the rumours on the grape vine. Did they have grapes in this universe? Possibly.

Regardless, Kalinai had heard rumours that The Captain was back. To her, there was only one Captain, and that was Old Red herself.
Now, quite how she could be alive didn’t trouble Kalinai much. After all, she’d fallen asleep in a carbonite chamber and woken up centuries later. It was a thing. One couldn’t go ten feet without falling over a carbonite entombed person, or some absurdly long-lived creature or random immortal. Frankly, it surprised Kalinai that anyone got born in the modern era.
A lot of things surprised Kalinai though, up to and including gravity.

Gravity.

The Flying Pineapple did not like gravity.

“Captain, we’re coming in too fast!” her pilot called.
Kalinai grabbed the controls and started to roll the ship, gradually slowing the descent until the Flying Pineapple was able to land with a crunch near the Mansion.

In the aftermath as she stepped out into the light she looked around Vijun’s imposing and menacing vista.
“Needs tidying,” was her unimpressed assessment.

Still, they had a job. “Right you oil slicks, let’s get going!” She had ten crew with her, enough to loot and pillage the mansion, but not so many that they’d get in the way and fall over each other.

Loot and pillage.

No ravaging though. Or ravishing.

Olidiv Kenu

Behold, a Swordsman of Legend
[member="Athelus Palle"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Saede Taggart"] [member="Kalinai Soluza"]

Olidiv gazed upon the lithe fellow asking for his assistance. Didn't look like much of the fighting type, but then again, he wouldn't be the first among this lost whose appearance was likely hiding surprises. Still, he had no concern for that, and more concern for the other thing. "Fair enough," he said with a nod after a slight pause, goggles hiding appraising eyes. "You watch my back, I'll watch yours. Just be cautious--Sith are a paranoid bunch, and even if there's no one alive here, there are likely some traps..." he said, typing down something on his datapad. Although to be honest, part of him was hoping there would be trouble.

As if the universe were attempting to answer his request, other ships arrived, quite loudly. He looked at the others. "It appears we have more visitors. I don't recommend shooting first, but be prepared to defend yourselves in the event of....well, in the event of them trying to kill us, after all," he said with a laugh that was either best described as "hearty" or "clearly mad."

He tapped his cane and gestured to the Miralian. "Come now, let's see how this manor rewards ingenuity and audacity!" he said, seemingly eager to charge into this obviously dangerous house that was home to a known Sith lord. Hooray for crazy actors with a knack for reckless behavior. His mask shifted, a sing of a grin to those who knew him--which was to say no one here.

"So how did you stumble across this place in the first... place."

Saede glanced over at the dark haired woman and grinned.

"I woke up in a box on the property. Decided to use it as leverage. They were a mite surprised by a pirate popping out of a shipping crate. I might do it again. Ludicrously effective."

Hazel eyes flickered to Khaldun. Not particularly bright, was he?

"Loot and a ship, mate. Loot and a ship. One ship in particular. Speaking of-"

She turned back to Erin. "I'm only making one quick stop inside. After all, I have a ship to prep. I'd appreciate a hand." It was, after all, the whole point of bringing these people here with her. While someone else would get the Messenger out of here, she needed them to help fly one particular ship out of Sicarii's personal collection. While everyone else was getting their pillage on, she had work to do. Once they were done, up up and away- her grinned widened. She already knew exactly what she was calling the beauty.

"If whatever we have time to grab isn't worth your while, I'll supplement whatever you suspect you're giving up with hard credits. Interested?"

Into the mansion. When Khaldun peeled off down a different hallway, Saede wasn't in the least interested- or indeed concerned. The folks here had been hired to do a job- but they weren't crew yet. They didn't signify. They were still just.... nebulous maybes, potential crew somewhere shimmering off the port bow. Maybe that status would change today. Maybe it wouldn't. She wasn't overly concerned in that regard.

Striding boldly, the redhead moved with the assurance of someone who had been here before. And she had been, the once- of course there was also familiarity with the layout imprinted in to her circuits.

"Hey Cap-" The voice crackled from over Saede's comm. "We've got company. Looks like we weren't the only ones with this idea."

Now she frowned, annoyance writ clearly across her face.

"Our company's got a name?"

"Aye. Transponder is reading as.... the.... Flying..... Pineapple?"

Hazel eyes lit up. That Kalinai Soluza was alive was no more a mystery than the fact she was. She'd thought that all of her old crew were long gone. But maybe, maybe if someone else had survived, was it possible that more had?

"See if you can get me their comm frequency, savvy? I'd like to say hello."

[member="Erin Vikar"] [member="Khaldun"] [member="Kalinai Soluza"] [member="Olidiv Kenu"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Athelus Palle"] [member="The Traveler"] [member="Varlo Jissard"] [member="Allan Bandar"] [member="Niysha"]

Hira Mitsae

"In a... box?" Erin let that roll around her mouth, while [member="Saede Taggart"] was busy answering the question of the straying Sith. In truth the pirate had been in her fair share of sticky and not-so-sticky situations, but she thought she'd recall waking up in a box in the middle of a Sith mansion on karking Vjun with the acid rain. No, no matter how much she crawled at her mind, there were no recollections of such a situation rising up from the foggy mists of her mind.

"Well, whatever you had the night prior, I want some of that, 'Cap." She finally quiped, before shrugging her shoulders. "I was gonna hit the study or his chambers- bound to be something fun 'round those parts."

She scratched at her belt for a moment, before nodding.

See, a gal who could wake up in a karking box in a sith mansion on an acid raining planet, then get out alive while snatching up some snazzy stuff in the meantime? That was someone worth following at the least, no, Grinning Erin would keep an eye on this Taggart- worst case situation, they would both wake up in a box.

There were worse fates than that, she knew from experience.

"But yeah, sure, if you paying me the difference, you got yourself a pair of fisticuffs."

Breaking away from the group Khaldun continued down the hall way. It would divide into two passage ways one leading up stairs most likely the room the sith sleeped, and the other had stairs going downwards he wasn't sure what was down there but the call he heard earlier felt like it was coming from down below. he started down the stairs his lightsaber humming as he turned it on where there was light shining in from the moon upstairs the farther he walked it got darker until all he could see was the light from his blade.

stumbling around he made his way down until he found a chamber it was mostly dark. he search it whatever was calling to him was here he just had to find it. using the force he found it it was a small amulet i looked to be a glove covered it gold and sith writing; it was on a alter the call begging him to pick it up and he did. as soon as he did quietness the house had had been broke a loud shriek sound off in the distance

"not good"

[member="Erin Vikar"][member="Saede Taggart"][member="Causstik Rahn"][member="Olidiv Kenu"][member="Kalinai Soluza"][member="Athelus Palle"][member="The Traveler"][member="Niysha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom