Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private HNN Presents: Kaiya Raye Special Season 1, Ep. 1

6hlLYGx.jpg

Kaiya stepped off the turbolift followed by a 3PO-series protocol droid and a holocam droid. This actually was the blonde pixie's first time in the lower levels of Coruscant, but the risk of danger to herself or her crew had never kept the investigative reporter from getting a story worth telling. It was all a risk to reward balance and this scored high on the reward side despite the sketchiness of the area.

Today, Kaiya would be interviewing Jax Thio Jax Thio for her Special show that would air in one week to find out what makes the Jedi Maverick tick. He had requested to do the sit-down at his apartment due to constraints of time for him rather than at the HNN headquarters located in the Senate District... or was that the real reason? Accommodating an interviewee and making them feel at ease always rendered a better interview anyway so it was a no-brainer to accept the Jedi Master's preferred terms.

The Rendili slowed for a moment and pulled up the Master Jedi's address again on her datapad just to make sure she didn't knock on the wrong door, then slid the encrypted device back into her large hang bag slung over her shoulder and proceeded down the hall to the apartment in question. Raising her hand, she pushed the door chime on the wall panel and waited for a response.

When the door was opened, the journalist flashed her signature smile and made introductions for herself and her accompanying entourage.

"Master Thio? Hi, I'm Kaiya Raye from Holo News Network and this is Mister Zee, my producer, and Goldeneye, my cameraman. I've been so looking forward to this interview with you. May we come in and get started. I know your time is limited."

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Casual Clothing, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Gabriella Pryce-Alder Gabriella Pryce-Alder

<HEY!>

Instead of Jax answering, it was "faithful" Droid: BB-12 who rolled towards the young woman covered in cheese and ketchup. <YOU'RE THE PIZZA DELIVERY BOY!> BB-12 whirred. <WHAT THE FRACK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!>

The Droid unleashed his blaster cannon aiming it at Kaiya's face. <You got five seconds to tell me where the Pizza man is!> BB-12 beeped. <Or I'm going to use your melted skull to fill up muh Beer!>

"BB You fucking Idiot!" Jax stumbled out from his bed dressed in Casual Clothing. He immediately rushed to his Droid picking him up as BB-12 continued to struggle.

<NO!> BB-12 whirred. <THE PIZZA AWAITS ME! I MUST HAVE MY QUELL MUH HUNGER!>

"No you don't you greedy ass!" With one large force assisted heave, Jax threw BB-12 out of the window where he fell down 10 stories screaming on the way before he landed with a sickening thud.

<Oh hey! I landed on the Pizza man!> BB-12 whirred while Jax breathed heavily staring at Kaiya. "Sorry about that," Jax chuckled nervously. "That's my Droid, he thinks he's human."

He gulped. "We're gonna delete that recording, are we?" He said. "So you're Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm friend? That woman who interviewed Valery Noble Valery Noble right? The name is Jax Thio: Jedi Master for the Galactic Alliance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom