Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HNN Presents: First Ever Galactic Palooza!

HoloNet

H
photo-1492684223066-81342ee5ff30

Party! Party! Party!

You are invited the the biggest party the galaxy has ever seen! HNN will host the first ever Galactic Palooza on Coruscant this year!

This Big @$$ Party Will include:

Live entertainers
Live music
Several Outdoor Bars
Wine Tasting
A Dance Contest
A Carnival with Rides
Special Guest Appearances by Holo Stars
Catering from the Finest Venues
A Laser Tag Tournament
And even more!

Use this thread to find a date, get a group together, express interest in entertaining or working as security or staff for the event, or just shout your excitement for a night to cut lose and get crazy!!

Party! Party! Party!!!!!

HoloNet

H
Attendees:

Singles Searching For a Date:

Couples:

Singles Going Stag:

Groups:

Staff & Talent:
Security:

Talent: (singers, entertainers, movie stars etc)

Other:

HoloNet

H
Is this event not something of interest to the galaxy? HNN can fund different events if you like.

HoloNet

H
We aren't getting any responses here so HNN will cancel this event and continue to try and find ways to engage the galaxy.

Stay tuned to HNN!

Be careful what you wish for.
If you need a location: Guardian Authority Ltd's Starlight Cruise ship "Dreamweaver" has officially set sail and has room for this and more. She also has a fully functional Holo-TV studio for broadcasts as well as all of the equipment you need for remotes on the ship and during port stops.

HoloNet

H
If you need a location: Guardian Authority Ltd's Starlight Cruise ship "Dreamweaver" has officially set sail and has room for this and more. She also has a fully functional Holo-TV studio for broadcasts as well as all of the equipment you need for remotes on the ship and during port stops.

Thank you! I'm not sure if this party is going to come to fruition since it doesn't seem to hold anybodies interest but we could certainly use the Dreamweaver in future threads

Waterwalking Varadboots
A crazy party sounds fun. If you do run it I'll go stag. I'd like to support your efforts with the HNN.

Kas is the closest bachelor I have for a straight-up party.
For a party we should probably wait for at least 5 or so.

Khrusaes Akron Khrusaes Akron No commitment necessary. I just want to write Ran in a less action oriented thread than the ones I currently have going.

Also fun is exactly what she needs. We can figure out the other details. Here is my discord if ya' wanna chat about it. QuixoteRojo#5449

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom