Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion HNN : Company Listing Instead of Minor Faction?

HoloNet

H
Our minor faction page is not seeing much traffic, and has not since it was created.

I am wondering if we should move to a company listing like GNN GNN has? Reporters etc can still work for HNN, but we will not have to devote faction forum space that is sitting inactive.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: GNN

GNN

Galactic News Network Reporting Live!
It depends on what you want to achieve. If it's posting activity i'd probably do as you say. Unless you want to regularly drop threads or ideas for people to get involved in. For the news that usually means either direct reporting in doms or invasions, doing an overview type of post, monthly news broadcast for example, as well as weekly small updates when they are warranted.

If it's to have a minor to develop over time, activity or not, then I'd keep it. You can have tech, locations, and minor lore references that people can browse to see what it's all about. In this form, to me, it's like an expanded directory for code or factory lore entries, as well as a place to index important information or threads you have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom