Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character HK-212215 [Blue] (WIP)

HK-212215

H
HK Unit Two-Twelve-Twentyone-Five

Blue - Speederbiker Extraordinaire

“Or, as Goethe summed it: “Know thyself? If I knew myself, I’d run away.”

ARolOIP.png

[Biography]

"Condescending statement: The meatbag in operation of this page has failed to fill this section of my documentation out. Assumption: Perhaps, as he would put it, this section is still a 'work-in-progress.'"

[End of Biography]

Faction - Ord Mantell Alliance of Free Automatons [OMAFA]

Rank -
Fourth-degree droid

Model - HK-series assassin droid

Age - "Statement: Enough."

Sex - Masculine Programming

Sexuality -
Panromantic???

Height - Five feet, nine inches

Weight - 350 Pounds

Force Sensitive: "Statement: I do not have such failings."

[Tropes and Themes]

Awesome, but Impractical

I Am Not a Gun

Moral Dissonance

Punk Rock

Cry for the Devil

Jerk with a Heart of Gold

Anti-Hero

[Known Languages]

"Boastful Declaration: I am fluent in most forms of vocal phonetic communication forms in the Known Universe."

[Start of Physical Description]

"Beratement: Alas, my insomniatic writer has also neglected this portion of the character sheet. If he wishes for me to be properly displayed, it would be in his best interest to fill it out! Until then, please consult the top-page image."

[End of Physical Description]

Equipment

SX-21 Scatterblaster [x]

- KXM-OS-01A 'Electric Eye' Weapon Optics System

-Folding Stock

-HH780 HotShot barrel

-Rylith Power Cell

-Right Side Mounted Thermal Detonator Launcher

-Beam Splitter

the pure chaotic energy this blaster gives off (youtube link)

Three shock grenades [x]

Three Thermal Detonators
[x]

Knuckle Plate Vibro Blade [x]

Internal and External Workings

Self-destruct mechanism
[x]

TranLang III communications module [x]

Recharge coupling [x]

Scomp link [x]

Droid medium plating type 2 [x]

Advanced Targeting Computer [x]

Energy Shield Level 1 [x]

Xonolite and Durasteel paneling [x] [x]

Miscellaneous Personal Effects

Vehicle

125-Z Treadspeeder Bike
[x]

Starship

YT-2000 Light Freighter [x]

~~~

--- Attributes ---
wip

[Strengths]

Ad Victoriam

Blue is an HK model assassination droid, this comes with a very specific set of skills, abilities, and benefits simply from his baser programming. One of the major things that he shares with every droid is an unending constitution, while his parts may rust and gears may crack, at the end of the day, as long as he possess the mental will to do something, he will fully have the capability of pressing forward with the task. If this means walking for years through a wasteland of nuclear hellfire to reach the only working ship on a planet, he is more than capable of physically pulling something like that off.

Hitchin' a Ride, or, if it Exists, it Drifts

If there was one thing that Blue took to very quickly once his processors finally clicked over into proper sentience after missing one too many memory wipes, it was the absolute thrill of being behind the wheel of a vehicle. This could be anything from a starfighter to a speederbike, regardless, he tends to make an excellent wheelman. Processing situations dozens of times faster than a sentient can turn no-win race situations into an assured victory for the droid. His pride and joy is the treadspeeder he won after a swoop race.

[Mixed]

Don't Fear The Reaper

Blue has issues comprehending the finality of death, and the fear that it properly strikes into mortal men. Even for himself, while self preservation is a key function, the idea that one day he could shut off "forever" isn't something he can fully process, much less understand or theorize. This is mainly due to the recent sentience he has gained, and the lack of confrontation he has been forced to realize with death. He's never attended a funeral, and has never done less than double-tap a target. It's not a lack of sadness about loss, it's a lack of confrontation with loss. For himself, his friends, or his enemies.

Let's Start a Riot

In normal discourse, it would be very easy to call Blue an anarchist punk for the sake of being a punk. Any form of authority pushed through by a state like agency gets nothing but resentment from the droid, and he will actively go out of his way to take matters into his own hands in order to destabilize governments on the local level. This normally involves nothing too serious, perhaps pulling the sparks from a police landspeeder or smashing the windows of an administrative building during the dark of night. He has many, many things to say about the state's monopoly on violence. This doubles back against him by making him an easy enemy for most governmental facilities. Meanwhile, the streetweary are quick to call him a friend.

[Weaknesses]

Despite All My Rage

Blue is a very, very angry man. He sees the Galaxy as corrupted, falling down the gutter, and there being very little that he can do himself to fix it. This feeds into a personality that is quick to rage against anyone that stands in his way or who presses the wrong button. They come in quick flashes, his bursts of rage, though the damage they can do manytimes can be overbearing.

Down With the Moral Majority

Blue sees the world in a very simple black and white, though not between evil and good, between the haves and the have nots. There's rampant inequality and suffering in the Galaxy, and it's lead him to the thought that people are either actively helping to remedy the issue, or they are the issue themselves, there can't possibly be a middleman in his mind

[List of RPs]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom