Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya Everybody

Hello all, this is my first official forum RP experience-thingy, but I've dabbed into it a few times in the past and I have to say out of every forum RP board I've seen, this one is the best organized <3.

Anyhoo I'm from U.K>England>Brighton and I look forward to chatting with some of you.

Puppet Kyrios

P
Yo girly, welcome to your DOOM!

Just kidding, welcome to Chaos. I will warn you that I sometimes go a little crazy with the Skittles so good luck! *steals the Skittles*

[member="Laura Hawtrey"]
Hello and welcome to Chaos! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I hope we can measure up to whatever expectations you may have of us as your first formal experience on a forum - I know it was very exciting when I joined here, which happened to be my first role-playing forum ever.

Welcome to the site, bub. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We're all a friendly bunch here. Wouldn't mind answering a few things. I'm Chris, by the way. Resident Mad Merc, Angry Kitten, and Person-Everyone-Thinks-is-Older-Than-They-Actually-Are.

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
giphy.gif
and welcome to Chaos!

Heyo and welcome aboard fellow newbie! Most of my forum experience is in medieval fantasy so being around a sci-fi rp does make things entertaining. This be the fellow that plays Chizi and Sakerei Karooni, and either with my Jawa or this fellow I think we could have some fun rping! Reading through what you got on your profile so far, we could give it a shot of her looking about for heavier weapons or melee training, or perhaps a cooperative mission out somewhere. For the Jawa it would likely be something more of a bump into dockside or one spotting the other doing something and sweeping in.

@[member='Laura Hawtrey']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom