Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hitting the Ground Running (with threads!)

Nara Allam

N
Yo.

So I'm looking to write with my girl here. I brought her over from another site because I'm bad at letting go of a character hey, why not keep writing a character you enjoy? She's a young, exceptionally grumpy Jedi/former Jedi that's very new to this Galaxy, after mysterious circumstances* took her away from her own time. Now it's all about building some kind of life and meaning in a place that looks just familiar enough to make sense but is completely off on the details.

What am I looking for? I'm glad you asked, friend!

- Getting to know people! Usually at the bottom of a bottle, that's always a great start.
- Some kind of shenanigans occurring while she's trying to help people. Those damnable Morals get her into such trouble.
  • Droid and technology related things. Nara's a fiend for all things droid (in the appropriate person-droid context, don't be weird) and will talk your ear off about wiring logic boards.
  • Healer-y stuff. She's a practised healer with a very questionable grasp on the concept of a 'bedside manner.'

I'm not just limited to those, though! Anything that'll let me flex some writing muscles again and keep me away from this growing Elden Ring pit that's opened beneath me. I'm can be a bit shy about getting involved in busy Discord servers, but I'm in a couple already and I'm very open to messages on there. Or through the site. Or smoke signals, idk.

(*Frozen maybe, that's what others go for. Cliche? Yep! Do I care? Nooope.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom