Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitting the ground running (Jack Harkness)(completed)

His last sentence was curious, she thought on it and wondered, "Is it because of your association with 12 Zeltrons who have revealed hidden talents that the Grandmaster would disapprove, or because it would like as though the Jedi were in bed with the Chancellor's office?"

They walked along, this meeting was near a close and it had been quite entertaining. Rianna would not give the appearance of impropriety on her office, or the temple itself. If the Grandmaster believed that having additional contact with the Chancellor was inappropriate, she would not question it.

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

He thought about that while keeping the walk going and had to laugh. In bed with the chancellors office was a decent choice or words. "In bed with this office well, I do not know if you were here for it or the problems it wrought but this wouldn't be as bad as the grandmaster putting a jedi in office as supreme chancellor to try and cause major problems. That is why I want to try and repair relations with the jedi and show they weren't just trying to take over the Republic or make it a laughing stock." He exited out and went along the path seeing in the distance the temple and the parks plus the people. "As to the Grandmasters disapproval well... she might not fully know all the exploits or have the highlights reel. I just want to try and wash away the bad reputation the jedi got after Contruum and the attack on coruscant. The senate did everything to keep the jedi away and then villainized them for not being here to defend when the sith attacked. Public opinion can be a powerful sway with those in the core."

Rianna listened, "No I wasn't aware of that, that's interesting" So what he needed was a campaign to promote good relations between the people of the republic and the Jedi. She looked towards the temple. "If the Grandmaster approves more interaction, or perhaps the Healers doing something for Coruscant to help build relations"

She knew the temple could seem imposing to the outside, it could also seem welcoming and provide a sense of comfort. She had not spent enough time among the people to know their hearts and minds when they looked at the temple. They walked along for a few moments as if each lost in thought. Public opinion, they would need to change it, for certain.

"I will be glad to help if I can" She smiled softly.

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

He gave a nod of his head to that, public opinion was and could be an important thing and of the circles the healers could benefit the people around the city. Their skills were quite a sight to behold if they went around, might get some families interested in the order and helping out. It wasn't like they got paid for their services and their stuff wasn't cheap, he was just glad Baktoid was willing to do much for the jedi and Republic. As he kept walking the sight of the temple getting larger was more then enough and the small park leading to the main pathway had him looking around. "Well I am envious, the scenery around the temple is great and worthwhile. I do hope you have been enjoying your time and that we'll be able to do this again. Perhaps over dinner and a show master jedi?"

Jack Sheltrak

They finally arrived at the entrance of the temple and he stopped. Letting his arm go free but moving his hand to her and raising it to kiss chastly the knuckles. "Well then master jedi, when the time comes to see you again I shall look forward to it and enjoy the time. Remember I am just a small walk away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom