Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitler makes some valid points about SW VII

I keep waiting for him to make valid points. Hasn't happened yet.

"Jango Fett is the father of all stormtroopers."
- That seals it, guys. He's an expert. There are no flaws with this argument. <_<

"JJ is going to stuff it full of hot teen models who have no acting talent whatsoever."
- Because that's never been done before. I'm looking directly at you, Hayden Christensen.

"And was that Tatooine? Why are they going back? I want a new planet. JJ Abrams can't do anything new."
- Ignoring the tradition of featuring Tatooine in every major Star Wars piece, movie, game, or otherwise.

"The Force has been dead since 1999."
- Was that the year that George Lucas decided trained commandos in military-grade armor with lasers and assault walkers should be beaten by teddy bears with rocks and sticks? Or had Carrie Fisher parade about in fetish gear to bring in more views? Resorted back to a second Death Star because he was running out of ideas?

Hitler, please stop trying to pretend you know jack about Star Wars and go back to losing a war.

I saw the topic title "Hitler made some valid points..." and I was greatly concerned. :p

Successful_f22389_707918.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom