Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Oh Kay's kept away from relationships due to what happened to her husband. She doesn't like other people suffering or dying because of her, which is why she seems to cater to everyone and try to keep the peace.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] Are you bribing my bodyguard?

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

With the One Sith gone, pretty much anyone's an open market. But Free Goverments and Crime Syndicate are my largest customers so I could totally sell you guys weapons and Vehicles. Large capital ships are just outside my grasp right now, but I'll probably auction those off.

*ahem* looks as though I shall have to put my diplomatic hat on.
Somehow I have found myself among the important personal here to protect the interests of my Supreme Leader and by extension his empire, the First Order. Our interest here is purely economic. Honest. Anyone who threatens our lucrative agreements with Commenor be they an internal or external actor should be prepared to face the consequences and my personal wrath.

Daxton Bane said:
Daxton Bane, intergalactic love guru and promoter of peace and love. Pay no attention to the vile rumors of my detractors.
Riiiiiiiight and I'm an ace :p

I'm James Justice, I am sure you have heard of me. Or about me some. I am Kay's big brother, King of Alcoholics Unanimous, Drinking Champion of 5 different planets, ruler of Soceras, Crimelord, chainsmoker, and all around lovable not-so-bad guy. I am here for moral support (despite my questionable morals), protection, and to cheer Kay on all the way. ((Oh, and I am here for the money and booze, but who is counting? :D))

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may already know and may not know, I am Riven Black, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the planet of Commenor. In service of [member="Lady Kay"] and adviser.

I look forward to making allies and foes through the course of my stay and hope that you all realize that Commenor will no longer be trifled with. Laws will be enforced. Policies will be garnered. Those who betray will be dealt with in the kindest, brutal manner possible. No need to worry though, I'm sure none of you have bad intentions, so everything should run smoothly...

Right?

Great :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Samka Derith"]

You should read the thread titled Hutts Home for Imaginary Lives....That's a creepy one involving Kay and [member="Thraxis"] ...very creepy.

Welcome [member="Ronen Jerik"] :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

My dear Kay, we all must die someday.

I just want my end to have value, to have meaning, and to be remembered for a while. That is all a humble warrior could ask for. :)

Kay-Larr

Please welcome [member="Connor Harrison"] to our fold. He's a fantastic writer and has been a friend of mine since I first joined Chaos. Looking forward to the stories we can create together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom