Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring the Mercenaries(OP/Sith Only)

Tegaea next led the motley crew down to another hanger where a half dozen of her bombers were being fitted out. Like the fighters these were sleek ships, but were more heavily built to contain the torpedoes and bombs necessary to destroy their targets.
"These bombers are capable of reducing most targets to rubble with a single volley. They're brand new."

She gestured Z3r0 to come forward. "This is one of my associates. He's one of my most capable agents," she said. "Now, if you'd care to follow me we will return to the main complex."

Zero was suprised that she said that he was one of their "most capable agents" He didnt show his enthusam however. If this pact between the Sith and the Omega were to go thought he had to look professional. Falling behind Vice-President Tegaea. Zero was wearing all of his armor and weapons. It may have looked profesiona but he didnt care. He always wore his armor and never took it off.

Zero would be lead with the Sith into the Main Complex where they would contiue the possabul treaty.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx ignored her comments. He was itching for some action. Finally he spoke up into her private comm, so Moridin couldn't here him, "Damn you Anaya!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom