Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring some Goons to takeover a Club

So I am planning to further Abyss influence on Nar Shaddaa, so I am now hiring a few goons to aid him in taking over a club there.

Plan is fairly simple: We bust in without a warning, kill any security and push everyone but the staff out, dead or alive doesn't really matter. Abyss himself will not take part in the attack, but I will play your opposition (I mean you also can play them as they are NPCs, but just to make it a bit more of a challenge. Staff should be taken alive if possible, but lethal force is accepted if needed. Security will be tight and in numbers so bring the big guns.

Payment will be both credits and a small force imbued item that I will dev for this thread. Wont be anything special, more a token of appreciation than anything else.

So any takers?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Darth Abyss"] you forgot the other parts of the thread.

2013%2F01%2F10%2F31%2FJenniferLaw.8343d.gif

tumblr_inline_mo6xdnUu1W1qz4rgp.gif

[media] https://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o [/media]

tumblr_mfolcpUPii1rh9qlvo1_r1_400.gif

Darth Abyss said:
Yeah obviously, but it makes for a more fun dev thread than writing one that goes:

"Can I have a club?"

"Yes."

"Thanks."

Only stretched into 10+ posts.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Actually a 10 post Club Acquisition is very easy to do. Instead of just simple "let me have" concept you could actually make a whole business proposal type of thing based on focus group testing what you plan for said club is. Maybe even a little fine detail planning to go along with it.

Next thing you will know you are a dozen or so posts in and everything is gravy.

Unless of course Abyss is just dead set on blowing up his girlfriend's stuff. In which case you may want to invest in a luxury kath hound house to sleep in for a week or two as a result. :p

[member="Vengeance"] Nah I gonna have him take one of the few independent clubs over that are left. I am sure [member="Miss Blonde"] approves that.

Honestly, I'm just suck at doing dev threads where you describe things very precisely. So I always search for ways around that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom