Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highly Explosive

Feeling the man turn to seriousness and hearing what he said, she suddenly felt kind of the same.

''I'm sorry to hear that... I guess staying alive down the lower levels means that you at least have the gift of survival? And you've worked your way up to here, that's something...'' Ah, she didn't know if what she said just sounded stupid or if it accually made sence and brought some comfort.

Seeing how he used the glass to have a look around behind him, she turned he head to gaze upon the crowd again. ''You sure?''

"Survival down here isn't much of a gift. Considering its what you take for yourself, but hey, don't need to know what the sky looks like." he laughed, the attempted optimism of others to him always made him laugh "Getting up to this level isn't hard. It's the 'civilised' parts which make it difficult to get out. The ones who like their clean streets and sunlight."

He nods as he looks forward again "Certain. That outfit alone stands out like a sore thumb. Nobody who lives down here would wear something like that in that good condition, and the only people who travel down here are those like yourself, with another agenda. So why intentionally dress to stand out in a crowd like this unless you want someone to take notice of you?" He may be a hobo, but it certainly didn't make him an idiot.

[member="Tan'yill"]

She pulled that off realy well, or not! Better keeping her mouth shut about on that matter, she thought with a sigh.

Turning her head to observe who the man was talking about. Apparently one of her kin, another twi'lek. A man. He looked young but his outfit made him stand out from the crowd. Could he be looking for trouble? Tan was not unfamiliar with that herself, either trouble found her or the opposite way around. Though, the latter was more frequent these days.

''I guess trouble is not an unusual state on joints like these... Though, troublemakers tend to be short lived in the premises. Either that or the crowd and owners enjoys a brawl, betting on who'd win...''

[member="Lanta Rosa"] [member="Aeron Tosh"]

Brandon Murphy

Credits is always pleasant
Brandon Murphy had just finished dropping off spices and decided to wait at a bar while his ship was being repaired. A small skirmish with the local police made it difficult, but Coruscant is such a big place and easy to hide in.

He casually walked into Blood Gully and ordered some drinks. Brandon took notice of the people in the club, so many various types. The hobo brought a small attention though, he certainly didn’t look like one to be poor. The hobo was talking to a Twilek, looked like a smuggler by his guess. All smugglers were usually able to tell who other smugglers were.

He nods, the woman spoke a lot of truth in her words; this crowd especially would bet on the outcome of a fight, nonetheless Lanta was not one to endanger his life for sport. He went to slowly stand from his seat, hood still obscuring most of his face as he puts his dirty hands into his equally filthy coat. "Well anyway, I'm certainly not going to stick around for the sport." He stares at the man who had just entered, who seemed to have a similar dress sense to his Twi'lek drinking pal. Interesting perhaps, but still. He nodded to Tan'yill. "Just be careful round these parts. It's more dangerous than you offworlders give it credit for."

As people came and went from the bar she looked at the man standing up. Clearly making a decision to skip the entertainment that, according to him, was about to happen. Tan glanced over to the green twi'lek, pondering about the hooded mans certain assertion. She didn't recognize him and usually the smuggler business was fairly safe, if not being in debt to some hutt or other crimelord or organisation which she knew she wasn't. Not right now, that is.

Looking back at 'mr. Mystery', smiling slightly. ''How kind of you to think about me! I can take care of myself. Thanks for the warning, though... And thanks for the company! What are your plans now then?'' Asking the man, couldn't hide her curiousity.

Starting to get hot in here, she gave the barman a nod. ''You got Ebla beer at this place? I can take one if you have!'' Feeling that she needed something chilled and refreshing rather than a warming brandy.

[member="Lanta Rosa"] [member="Aeron Tosh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom