Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highly Explosive

Blood Gully was now the official name of the club Zyin ran, a little hole in the wall in sector 1313 in Coruscant's underworld, and even had it's own neon sign to had flare to the attractiveness. Inside was a dance floor in the middle surrounded by a circular bar with half walls near the entrance to keep out non employees. Random people danced to the sound of electronic music thumping with bass, and people becoming too incoherent with their drinking vices, and abusive substances. Spice, glitter stims, and death sticks were the common usage here, but there were more powerful, and more dangerous drugs being used by those who had been addicts for more years than they could count. It was glorious in all of the sins being committed that he had no real interest in partaking of. The money came, he sat back and watched.

the office was on a second story part that overlooked it all through a one way mirror. The dimmed lights and strobes would have blocked his ability to watch, but the glass was made with a special tech able to watch and highlight everyone down below via a camera he had installed above the glass. No one entered his office unless he gave permission, no one knocked unless he asked them to come to his door. Bouncers, counted at four, stood two at the entrance on either side, one at the bar who patrolled the dance floor every once in while, and another at the stairs that lead to the hallway to his office. In a sense, Zyin preferred to be alone at times like this, with his thoughts jumping about. It was cleansing and calming.

What would the night bring this time?

Aeron had finally made it into the infamous Blood Gully, a club owned and controlled by none other then his target, Zyin. Aeron doesn't know why his customers wanted Zyin's head so badly, be it because of a drug deal gone wrong or an argument over gang territory he didn't care as long as he was getting paid to do what he does best. Killing.

Before hand, He took the liberty of scoping out the area and all it's defenses were garbage. Only a few lowly guards that could be taken out relatively easy compared to the guards he's had to take care of during war time. The real problem was figuring out a way to get away without being seen. He already made it into the club by dressing up as a typical frat boy but how was he going to get rid of the guards near the stairway? Or leave without making a scene?

In this huge crowd of drunk, stupid low lives getting away with murder is going to be beyond difficult - but Aeron liked difficult.

After an escape from Svivren's police, Kadesh needed to make some cash. Hmmm, maybe a new blaster rifle and weapons might make the night go fun. He got off his transport and paid the driver 30 credits. He held an A208C Blaster Rifle, it was a very old model, but it was cheap.

After walking in the lower parts of Coruscant, Kadesh moved towards a dead-end and used his holo-projector to search for nearby jobs. Blood Gully sounded like an interesting place, he then began walking to his destination. Kadesh entered inside, not bothered by the distractions of the room, and he decided to get a couple of drinks before getting a job. Kadesh lit up a cigar and placed it into his mouth, he preferred them over death sticks.

Of course there was drug addicts and alcoholics in the club, not hard to manipulate. Kadesh had begun reviewing and evaluating everything around him, since thinking took Kadesh a long time, it was best to start now. He had only one question in his head, "Who is this Zyin Frost?"

[member="Aeron Tosh"]

The night was only starting, and Zyin was already bored. He desired the thrill of adventure and the unknown, in his head, voices spoke of many notions of just killing people down there, but he culled it to a relaxing state of quiet. His eyes watched each moving body, swaying to the rhythm of music that played. At the bar, people slouched over, drunk, or high. Everybody moved naturally as any should in a club, specially his club. The only rule in his club was that those who worked for Blood Gully were not to be harmed, drunk, high, or inappropriately interacted with during work. Frost was not into having scumbags who could not at least get jobs done without the need for vices.

It wasn't till later that he noticed a person walk in, the body language of this person screamed that they were uncomfortable. Zyin leaned into his palm with his chin as he continued to watch. Yes, this was surely a person in the wrong person in the wrong place. But why was he here? Curiosity swelled inside him, maybe this was the night's victim?

"Twi'lek, frat look, bring him up for a...drink." Zyin spoke into a com bracelet on his wrist.

Soon the bouncer at the bar would come up to the man, and ask him politely to join Mr. Frost in his office.

Jack-ei had missed Coruscant a little bit. The planet was a big place and easy to get lost in but it was his understanding that there was still a price on his head. Not the kind a Hutt would put on him or any other crime boss that knew what was good for them. No, he was wanted by the most inefficient group the galaxy had ever seen, Coruscant law enforcement. He meant that as well, and he had even been on Nar Shaddaa. Seeing as the underworld and the law were practically interchangeable on the Smuggler's Moon it made sense.

Usually the vices of regular people annoyed him. In this case, however, he was laying back a bit and letting it all soak in. The thumping music and the smell of a cacophony of different substances mixed in the air. He didn't partake of the stuff himself, thus being in a bar didn't really make much sense. It was a place to lay low for a time. The bouncer place at the bar kept looking at him, he'd look back. Meeting eyes with him wasn't exactly like the rom-com holovids that people seemed to like so much. He was waiting for the man to tell him to buy something or get out, he'd been sitting there for over an hour. Jack-ei didn't really need alcohol or drugs, his mind would have its own smoke breaks from reality. It didn't happen extremely often but when it did he rather enjoyed the thrill. He didn't feel one coming on, which perturbed him.

He gave his eyes permission to wander the room. There was a Twi'lek that was trying incredibly hard to look the part. He cocked his head to the side in curiosity. His mind wandered a bit to what the alien's purpose was. Not that he was going to do anything, he was laying low after all. Though, the authorities didn't actually know what his face looked like. Fun could be had if he so wished it.

[member="Zyin Frost"] | [member="Tychus Findlay"] | [member="Aeron Tosh"]

Drinking a couple drinks turned to 5, then 8, and then 12. Credits were just slipping down the bartender's hands as Kadesh kept buying drinks. It was hard to stop, everything had gone so wrong and it felt good just to drown his misery. All he wanted was some action, good pay, and a good arsenal for himself. That was always meant to be the dream, not on the run with barely any credits left.

[member="Jack-ei"]
[member="Zyin Frost"]
[member="Aeron Tosh"]

The first glass of the evening went down pretty easy, the sting in the ice served brandy burning gently on its way down the throat. It sure was not as good as the stuff back on Corellia but after a day of unfortunate events, it'd do! She sat on a stool by the bar, leaning on the counter. Sliding the glass over to the barman to indicate she wanted a refill, before digging up a pack of cigarettes out of the inner pocket. Placing one in her mouth, lighting it up. This joint was a new place for her. What could it offer? As of now though, she was perfectly satisfied as it was, sitting in her own thoughts.

Lanta was bored; he found himself in the rare and unusual position of having nothing exciting to do. For most the threat of death would be a deterrent, but for Lanta that fear and paranoia had become part of his life. When he felt comfortable, that means that things were only waiting to ramp up again, and so he wandered the lower districts of Coruscant, the sun starved neon lit zones of the never-ending red light district.

He was not sure what he was looking for at this time, perhaps just a simple enough distraction to watch others drowning in their vices, maybe come across a few Spicers that he could rough up quickly, the usual ways he relaxed. He eventually found his way upon an interesting enough club; the Blood Gully. Making his way up to the entrance of the club he made sure to keep his hood over his face, masking his gaunt and hardened features as he attempted to enter the club, for better or for worse, moving along to the counter to order something cheap, coughing a bit at the fumes from a cigarette lit next to him. "You know, those'll get you killed one day." he says to the Twilek, not turning his head to look at her though.

The hooded figure apeared beside her just as a new glass of brandy on ice was placed down in front of her. Her brother used to say something like that too, but he also knew it was better than certain other preparations his sister have tried in the past. Blowing out a puff of smoke then grabbing the drink with the same hand as the cigarette, leaving the left hand free and resting on the counter. Though not seeing a particular threat in the figure, left handed as she was, she prefered to have her blaster wielding hand free in unknown places.

''We all have to die some day... Until that day, I think I'm perfectly able to make my own descisions in life without predications of what's good or bad.'' Who was he? Doing anti-drug campaigns for the Health Authority? Or just a funny guy? Tan gazed on him while taking a sip of the new glass of amber beverage.

[member="Lanta Rosa"]

He chuckled beneath his hood; this one was a funny one most certainly and yet... "You are not from around here, are you?" he asked, being fairly certain that she wasn't considering she was a Twi'lek that was able to be fully clothed as opposed to the others he came across "What brings you into the depths of the most hopeless part of Coruscant? Is it a large profit?" he inquires, making sure not to move his head so anybody could see it. "By your attitude and clothing, and the fact you know how to get down here, I'm guessing you are one of those smuggling types eh?"

[member="Tan'yill"]

She turned her gaze to him again, scanning his stature from top to bottom trying to imagine what kind of man this was. Not more certain on things than the fact that he was a man, and he spoke basic. Human? Humanoid species? The thought of him being a drug dealer had escaped her mind as soon as he laid his first comment, no drug dealer wanting to sell would never introduce himself with such a comment.

After some consideration she answered the man. ''... What makes you think that?''

''More like a missed large profit. I sure ain't a dancer. But yeah... I do move some gods from here and there...'' Taking another puff on the cigarette, but being sure she blew it out to the side. She had manners. Then another sip off the brandy, setting the glass down on the counter, slightly swirling around the ice cubes.

''By the looks of you, one could guess you were hiding from someone?'' Most people being dressed for a night out partying here, so this man stood out from the crowd a little.

[member="Lanta Rosa"]

He smirks beneath his hood "What makes me think that? Easy. You are a Twi'lek and not being forced to wear as near to nothing as is possible. Also nobody down here would be able to afford a jacket like that." he says calmly, downing his drink quickly, his fingers were visible as he lifts the glass, they were the same colour and shape as the hands a human would have, only caked in dirt and cuts.

"I could tell you weren't a dancer. You ain't kept on a leash to some disgusting nerf herder. So what kind of large profit could you find in a place like this? Only thing that needs moving out of these parts is Spice. And sometimes blasters, but mostly Spice. You ain't tied up in Spice trade are ya?" he asks, his voice turning quite dark as his hands grip the glass a bit harder "Cause I don't take kindly to Spicers."

"Of course I'm hiding from someone, every free person down here is hiding. Just most the time you don't know from what until its clasping a stun collar round your neck and forcing you to work making whatever they need. That's just the cycle down here, fear and paranoia."

[member="Tan'yill"]

''There are free twi'leks also you know... Maybe not so many down here, though.'' She said and looked around her and back at the man, taking another sip of the drink. Smiling slightly, taking the comment about the jacket as a compliment.

This man sure was curious. Seeing his hand tightening around his glass and his mood changing, she decided to test where he was going. ''A profit. Alot of credits. What the gods are is my business, ain't it?'' Many years ago she had been a user of the wretchfull stuff. The fact was that she tried to stay away from contracts containing it. Fingering on her holster just as a precausion, keeping a look on his hands.

"I know there are free Twi'leks due to those like yourself. But down here you don't see them for very long. Especially not down where I normally stay. Then again down there ain't much but me and the other rats. Suppose there's a few Spicers that I haven't gotten around to yet. But not for much longer." he angles the glass upwards slightly, it seemed he was using the faint reflections in the glass to look around behind him without turning around, he twists it about before returning it to the counter.

"I suppose it is your business. But considering that you didn't even manage to get this one, perhaps you could use someone who knows the streets to help you to grab it with a redo. Just saying, you ain't gonna find anyone who'll help for less credits than I will." He grins beneath his hood "Of course it's all up to you. You can refuse help in making a profit and leave breaking even, but you don't look like the sort who would turn down a profit."

[member="Tan'yill"]

She put out the cigarette in a nearby ashtray on the counter and looked back at the man. Interesting, offering her his help with such little information about the deal. How come? And ''didn't even?'', the way he said that sounded challenging to her.

''Excuse me, who ever you might be. But you don't know half the deals I get done.'' She got a little bit triggered, yeah. She took good pride in her work but maybe the brandy had an influence too.

After a short while of silence, gazing at the man and taking another sip of the drink she continued. ''I prefer to get things done solo...''

''Traveling down the lower levels of this planet sounds like a bad idea... Why would you do that?''

It was working, she was getting annoyed, a response that Lanta rather enjoyed; you could always count on the honesty of an angry person "You are right I don't know about your other deals. But I know you lost this one." he smirked at her reaction

"Of course you do. We all prefer going at it alone in these parts, but sometimes double teaming an issue helps to increase the reward; a heist can only really be pulled off with multiple roles after all."

"Why would I travel down? Because I know down there well. I was born down there and fought for my freedom down there, those streets may be a battlefield, but it's the home ground. Why travel somewhere slightly less dangerous but which I don't know the routes off by heart to avoid people? Besides in these levels you can be sure nearly everyone wants you dead anyway. So why not stick to what you know?" He smirks, making his philosophy on life known

[member="Tan'yill"]

She couldn't help but to snort slightly and bite her underlip. Shaking her head abit to the fact that points were not increasing for the man.

Finishing her the brandy in an effort to regain herself. ''Sometimes you lost, and sometimes you win... It happens.''

''Sorry for that... Sounds like I wouldn't want to trade with you.'' Meaning the things the man said about his past.

Tan gazed upon the crowd, music beating in the club. Lights in a variety of colors flashing and dancing on the clubs guests.

"Suppose so. Guess you don't really need any more credits anyway, you seem to be doing alright for yourself if you can afford to come down here and leave again." he laughed, though less of a happy laugh, something dark behind it.

"Ain't no point trading with a man with nothing to sell." he says bluntly, evidently turns of phrase and subtlety is not really something that was done down in these parts, the details of what she said going over his head as he starts to turn his glass again. "Fights gonna break out in here soon." he comments calmly "Or at least someone is gonna try and start one." he was currently looking in the reflection at the strangely dressed Twi'lek, before turning his head slightly to look out the side of the hood at him, not only did the frat house look not really make sense all the way down here; there was an odd reflection coming off his eye in the lights.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom