Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private High Hopes

The almost freshly minted Grandmaster of Diplomacy for the Silver Jedi was immediately set upon to perform some of her duties. Which she should have expected. Going through the various messages and requests sent to her, a few of them could be delegated to others and a few of them would have to wait. Only one or two were things she could deal with right away. Responding to the first, she listened again to the message from an Ecthelion Aiglos.

He was a man looking for connections and had reached out to speak to her. Leaving her a bare minimum of information, she decided to reply as soon as she could. Listening to it again, she sent her response and hoped it would reach him wherever he was. He had not provided a location for himself. Mentally shrugging, she would prepare to meet with him.

At the appointed time, landing permission would be granted for him or a shuttle sent up to collect him...if he was unable to reach the surface of the planet. With his credentials, she assumed he had his own shuttle. Either way, he would be met and guided to her office.

Since she had returned to the Temple on Commenor, she had started to turn her office into something that would make a person feel welcome and comfortable. Yes, there was a desk but it wasn't at the center of everything. Instead, there was a couch, a couple of chairs, and some shelves of holobooks and a few nicknacks. Nothing was exceptionally personal to her but to people in general.

Standing up from her desk when he brought in, she motioned to any of the furniture for him to sit on.

"Would you care for a drink? I hope your journey here was smooth and you have found us welcoming. My name is Jairdain. How can I help you?"

Wherever he sat, she would take a seat opposite of him. This was, he could clearly see her.

Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund

ajEW8iL.png

High Imperator of the Rim-Guard Order

Tags: Jairdain Jairdain

KrjKO64.png

The Phalanx dropped out of hyperspace above Commenor, it was the first time since several thousand years that the ship was back to the core regions, last time it was carrying the means of conquest and supremacy. Now it is on a diplomatic course, set to meet with different envoys and officials and to finally arrive at Brentaal, the new main seat of the Macharian Industries Corporation.

Ecthelion Aiglos was taking his shuttle down to the surface, following the given coordinates as suggested and permitted. The ship had landed smoothly, not expecting anything else from his pilot as usual. Unusual though was his choice of clothing and company, he was travelling alone and not clad in his suit of heavy power armour. Instead he was wearing a red tabard with a hood over a black suit with cavalry trousers and high boots, a dark belt with the order symbol on its buckle holding everything in place.

As soon as he entered her office, he realised the attempt of comfort and casualness, trying to make the room more convenient. Aiglos offered a slight bow of his head to the woman and would follow her lead to one of the armchairs.

"It was very smooth, thank you. My name is Ecthelion Aiglos and I speak for the Rim-Guard Order as its High-Imperator, the master and leader."

Upon sitting down, the chair would give loud noises of protest and strain as the man sat down. He was tall, but apparently a lot heavier than it would seem from the outside.

"We are a small organisation, trying to find our place among the stars and that requires connecting with those who have a place. I will not hide he fact that we are a military order, our focus is set on the values of justice, order and equality and we want to ensure they are being heard and brought to those in need of them. The Silver Jedi claim a big portion of the Galaxy and stand vigilant against the approaching hosts of the Bryn'adul and the Sith. It is a threat we cannot ignore and want to rally against."

"I am Jairdain Ismet and Grand Master of Diplomacy for the Silver Jedi Concord. It is my pleasure to meet you, Ecthelion Aiglos."

To add credence to her words, she also smiled. Something warm and welcoming. Nothing false or fake could be seen coming from the Jedi Master. This was where she was comfortable and relaxed. Yes, this was her job and position but she wore it like natural skin and this is something she had wanted to be ever since joining the Jedi many years ago. While maybe not the Grand Master but a diplomat.

"We would welcome your support in these trying times. As a woman of diplomacy though and you offering warriors, wouldn't it make more sense to speak with a fellow warrior?"

Not that she would turn him away but she was quite curious as to why he was speaking with her and not Josh.

"Are you looking to have us provide you with support outside of the lands the Silvers already hold?"

It was clear he was not from around Commenor or even any Core world. She just hoped he would not be needing support from them at this time. Maybe in the future when things were stable once again and they weren't under any serious threat from outside forces. Like the Bry'Adul or Sith.

Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund

High Imperator of the Rim-Guard Order

✠ Objective: Negotiate
✠ Location: Commenor
✠ Gear: Simple robe and tabard
✠ Assets: The Phalanx in orbit
✠ Tag(s): Jairdain Jairdain

KrjKO64.png

⮚ THEME​

The High Imperator nods at her remark.

"I believe to reach out for the diplomatic department of the Silver Jedi is more needed, than to fellow warriors. Warriors usually understand each other perfectly fine the moment it becomes necessary. But we do not only want to make friends with your warriors, but with you as a whole and the diplomatic approach seems much more suitable for that."

The tall Zakuulan doesn´t really move anything but his mouth, the eyes are not blinking and his chest seems to barely rise and lower with his breathing, if at all.

"I want to get straight to the point, Grand Master. We are offering our unconditional support against the Bryn'adûl and the Sith for exchange of the possibility to settle on one of your worlds as a trial from your perspective. Building an outpost, not claiming the entire planet. Our outposts, called Cohort Fortresses, are meant to support the local government with defense, law enforcement and even countering threats, patrolling the sector and protecting it in the name of the ruling government, the Silver Jedi Concord and the Rim-Guard Order. The only thing we ask for in return, is the right to recruit volunteers from that world, non-force sensitive and only those that fit into our spectrum which will be even fewer than those who apply. The garrisons of these fortresses would of course pro-actively assist in the wars against the Sith or Bryn'adûl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom