Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide and Seek OOC (CIS/VG/OP?)

Before I reply to the Hide and Seek thread, I would like to ask how did Sammo manage to intervene between Daxton and Joruss to catch all my needler rounds? I order for that to happen you would have to be bodily in melee contact with both of them which at the time of my needler attack wasn't to my understanding. As I understood it the only one in melee range was Joruss.

Sarge and I think Thee are the only ones in range with ranged weapons.

Now if you were in melee range, wouldn't there also a chance that Joruss would have hit you as well since it was melee range? Can you please clarify the post?

From my point of view it seems like two guys were going toe to toe and then you suddenly appeared between them. Now if I understood the scene wrong, please tell me, and I will adjust accordingly.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] - I'm cool with editing as necessary, depending on what Sammo ( @[member="HK-36"] ) says. Also, this isn't a formal VF operation and it's definitely not an OP operation -- it's a Rebel Alliance operation.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
Actually, last time before I posted Sammo was with Jorus, quickly trapping the door as they were running to the ship which I thought was on the roof?
Anyway, I was going to jump in when Aedan showed up as that would stop Sammo from leaving Jorus since it would be 1v2 fight, but I had to go from Chicago to my college and then straight to class, so by the time I was able to get to my computer, you already posted, skipping me.

So it's not that I wasn't in the range, you just forgot I was.

Partially my fault, too -- I skipped Daxton when I responded to Vorhi charging at me when I was in the door to the stairwell.

Looking at all the stuff that got done, my suggestion to both of you is that Sammo's still in position to deal with the orbalisks but can't tank the needles, Jorus has to deal with the needles because, yes, he's slightly closer to Daxton than Sammo is, and Daxton has to deal with the trapped door and the gunstock strike to the ribs. If the three of us make those edits, I think we're back on track. Sound fair? @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="HK-36"]

To be honest I thought we were still in the bar.

Your proposal works for me. Let me edit my post and then make my next one. But first I need to brew some coffee.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] - Yeah, with the door to the stairwell at his back and a CryoBan storm between him and the Templars, I didn't see any way that folks could reasonably intercept Jorus before he got to the roof. I'll go make my edits.

Delila - I was hoping you would be in on the Daxton ass kicking. :( I had prepared something special for you. Oh well maybe next time.

Thessa - My lovely mermaid, where art thou? I hoping you would have confronted me before the bullets started flying. Maybe we can have a secret midnight chance encounter in the future. Daxton is far from done with you.

Sammo - I wish you had introduced yourself. Now who am I going to try and hunt down? :D

Jorus/Aden - Love it guys. Keep up the good work.

Cheers all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom