Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide and Seek OOC (CIS/VG/OP?)

Aedan - I did give love but I misspelled your name. Sorry my bad. Keep up the good work man. Somehow we can turn this in our favor and blame someone for it :D Then we can make them pay for killing your crew.

Daxton, after all of this, I'm afraid there will be consequences. For nearly getting us all killed, for getting a decent portions of Vorhi's arms blown off, for all of it.

You're out of the secret Santa list for life day. I'm sorry it came to this.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Truth be told I had thought there was going to a confrontation between Thessa and me before witnesses. Then at the most dramatic moment after she accusses me i go remove my mask to reveal my withered face and ask her point blank, "Is this the face of the person you claim to have tortured you?"

Naturally she can't say its the same because this is my public face, the ancient Force user wracked by the ravages of using the dark side. Then I had planned to accuse them of laying the blame on the most popular Zabrak in the galaxy, basically painting them as terrorists and xenophobes. Then I would provoke her mentally causing her to snap and shoot me. Then the fireworks were supposed to start.

Hahaha I even wrote it all down and was waiting for my turn to post when the bar fight began. OH well the best laid plans of mice and men and all :D

Now if there was only some way I could blame the Republic for this I would be as happy as panda with a chocolate cake.

For shame to pick on poor old cuddly Daxton without a shred of proof. :D It could just as easily been Sargon Vynea if you base it on race alone. hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom