Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Major Faction?

So what is the bar of such? What would be the precedent of it? Ie, a Government spreads from one planet to the next, exactly like real invasions, but minus the writers needed for the Faction front.

Of course then it wouldn't be a true major faction, but I wonder, has this been done? Could it be done?

[member="Razor Shot"]
By definition major factions cannot be 'hidden'. People tend to notice when they're being ruled by someone.

If you want to go the secret infiltration route you're best going setting up a minor faction.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well, it was more to the extent of, say, a planet sends a Ghost Team that slinks in and captures leaders of nearby planets, forcing them to accept the host of the prior. This leads to conversion of said planets armies to the host, without their knowledge. In the end, a planet would be the lead of an entire Empire, that was unaware it was even such.

I don't know if I ever will do this, was just curious.

In regards to the Minor, that is basically the idea. Except one person could get started on the act, then later create the Minor, with a league of planets under their controls already.

Examples? Zaiden goes in against Planet X, captures the leader, whom then pledges allegiance. From there, next planet, then the next. All the while, each leader is commanded to reveal nothing, under penalty of death to a major loved one or something.

Again, just ideas.

Huh. The Gods = Invisible and allegiance pledges?

Well, I must be thinking of a different faction... cause that is legitimately nothing like what I remember. But oh well.

And ah, see that's what I wondered.

Thanks [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Razor Shot said:
Huh. The Gods = Invisible and allegiance pledges?

Well, I must be thinking of a different faction... cause that is legitimately nothing like what I remember. But oh well.

And ah, see that's what I wondered.

Thanks [member="Sarge Potteiger"]
Literal gods, my boy. Zeus, Yahweh, etc. No one has ever seen them but they sure had some followers, amirite?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Avadreia Lacroix said:
...amirite?
kanye-keys-mtv-1431347798.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom