Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hibana

NdAbARA.jpg

K'Farri was a beautiful place, a world within the Consortium that was largely untouched... their shipyards set up and designed to send what ships they had to the main Hapen fleet. The Sibsi N Sanilër For'ta Nidan were stationed here... a Hapen force order largely ignored by the new Queen mother who wanted jedi influence so... Cathbodua remained here unless she had to go off and join the others. her attention on training the students as they all stood tall and agile in the robed Hapen style dresses... a mixture with heeled boots designed to brace their ankles and excentuate their height as well as posture, backside and give them an intimidating edge. Each of them were trained to be able to move and the bracers they had on their arms functioned to deflect blaster bolts and lightsabers which they wielded with grace. While lightfoils might be used by many in terms of royal courts these were ones trained by her and as the lightwhip on her hipo gleamed she walked in her form fitted bodysuit much like theirs. Designed to protect from the sunlight and give her a look few others could match. The shirt hair she wore didn't bother her and the expressionless face covering allowed her to see through it and speak clearly before she went up to an overlook from the palace... temple. SHe was looking at the daughters of Hibana who were here visiting and bringing some of the latest upgrades for the battle and war dragon that had been maade and Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra had been invited to the world.

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
"Fox 1, Exiting hyperspace in 3...2..1." The first of a series of black and gold painted Nova cruisers would exit out of hyperspace. "Fox 1, Beginning broadspectrum scan." The Nova Cruiser begin to as soon as sensor suite came online blanketed the entire plant and surrounding area with a serioues of constant scans.

"Fox 2, Right behind you Fox 1." 2nd of of the Nova's quickly jumped out hyperspace at full speed quickly overtaking Fox 1. "Yellow Alert!" Shields and weapons at the ready!" The captain of Fox 2 haulered as the ship positioned to blanket Fox 1 with cover incase anyone decided to take a pot shot.
After about 10 minutes 6 more Nova's would jump out of hyperspace as they aggressively entered into a diamond formation as they speed aggressively toward the planet.

Fox1: "This is a local broadcast to all space faring traffic. Stay clear of Convoy or you will be fired upon." the captain broadcasted As the lead ship of the diamond would guide the fleet of of Nova Cruiser rushing down to the planet's surface.

Fox 7 & 8: Would break off from the formation once the fleet had hit atompshere to stay in a geo orbit over the palace/temple to act as a first warning sensor net.

Fox 1 captain would shout over the communications "Shields up for atmospheric entry." As the ships begin to heat up it would show as a bright star in the sky with such numbers and proximity to each other on a clear sky this would take place for a an hour or two as the ships decelerate into the atompshere taking up a geo position above the Palace/Temple casting large shadows upon the ground. "Deploy patrol fighters to cover the asset." The sky would seem to buzz with commotion as fighter squadrons of Miy'til fighters would begin spewing forth from the hangers of 5 out of the 6 in-atompshere orbiting Nova Cruisers.

Fox 3 which had been the center of the diamond formation before atompshere entry would come to a low attuide hovering over the temple causing large drafts of air to drift along the palace grounds with its large engines gradually making it's way to the Palace's/Temples ship port which was hanging over a cliff to make accommodations for large ships docking.

Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra

The commotion brought her attention to the skies and she could hear the fighters on the comlink and they weren't going to be involved in it as the fighters came down. Raising an eyebrow under her face mask and standing there as the others came around and looked at them getting out of the ship. Interest held high as they rarely got visitors here that were not already on the world as several of the Sibsi were forming into lines with a snap from the jedi master. "Welcome." SHe said it and was walking down the line of all the Sibsi women who were tall, muscled and slender in their frame but they looked more like soldiers... ground soldiers who still knew how to work in fighters... Lelani was well one of the better and might be able to help design new Hapen fighters to go with the battle dragons and the war dragon.

Lelani Sevestra

As Fox 3 descended into a docking position with the place/temple grounds. Fighters would zoom across the sky in dazzling displays. The sound of heavy clamps rising from the extended platform to grasp at the hull of the Nova's neck. A ramp would slowly extend out from the hull section underneath the bridge of the Nova. Once it had been fully deployed soldiers in shiny black armor and uniforms laced with gold would run out and line up on the edge of the platform.

Lead soldier woud shout out. "Now persenting her Ladyship, Lady Sevesta."

Lalani would slow walk down the platform out of the smoke that would billow out of the hydralics in the ramp. In her useal royal attire she stood rather firm with her black lipstick and black eyeliner. Her gold earings glistening in the sunlight as she made her way onto the grounds. She pause for a second kneeling down to gently place her hand firmly against the concrete and metal ground. Before looking up as she raised again to her feet. She take a deep breath watching the squadron of fighters sore though the sky leaving trails behind them. "Right let us go." she ordered her soldiers as they would line up behind and infront of her. She eventually make her way toward to where a gathering of Sibsi woman where spotting Cathbodua. "Well, Hello again."

She could have clapped at the display but it wasn't about being rude... this was impressive and Lelani was usually one for presentation which was always good to have. The Jedi master was checking on a few of the things they had to show here. Spotting her in her royal attire though Cathbodua moved forward and bowed. "Welcome to K'ferri." She said it and outside of a gala where herself and many others went usually at the behest of a queen mother... Lelani was just as serious giving the look of beauty and refinement. Her soldiers as well even here while the jedi motioned with a hand for her to be able to walk and the others to go back to their business. "You came at a good time, there hasn't been much news from the latest regime change."

Lelani Sevestra

Lelani looked at Cath quietly as she walked with her guard being stopped by her. "I got your Invintation." She responded to the welcome with a statement. She looked at her before she would turn around to look at the area. "What a world untouched by industry." She said outloud before she turned her gaze upon the Sibsi. "Humpf, Regime change." She discorded the notion in that she didn't much care for it. After the disappearance of the last queen mother. She pretty much ordered her company assets back to the HCBS homeworld where all warships and their crew loyal to Sevestra would be on standby until further notice effectively splitting the Hapan Navy to half of what it's strength was. The only fleet assets left in active service was her own personal guard fleet. Turning to look at Cath "Well I am here, Shall we go inside away from listening and prying eyes?" she said. Paranoid much about survailance she was this coming from someone who operates one of the most highly secured worlds in the transisitant mist so paranoid that she kills unauthorized visits to the world in question and publicaly tribunels the exicution among the transistant mist worlds.

Last edited:

"We can." Her distaste for the regime change was well not unfounded... the last two after Allana had been pressing for open borders and having everyone equal which was against Hapen society... this new one seemed more interested in the clout it gave her and just invited denizens from around the galaxy instead of her own people. Which was largely why the military craft they had here in the shipyard were on lockdown with their crew from K'ferri. She turned and led the way for the two of them while one hand went up to let them be and the palace temple largely was quiet. The force order remained in control and with little on the world itself they were the main force on the world. Workers were on the shipyard stations of the planet. "We have largely remained untouched, it was perfect to build the order under Allana aand with the shipyard they have been able to work on a defensive fleet. We have been looking for ways to update Allana's military technologies for new scenarios and ships." She said it while going into one of the large chambers and the seats were there for the two of them with extra precautions like a privacy bubble with a sonic dampener so no one would be able to hear them outside of the room.

Lelani Sevestra

Lelani followed her quietly her hands resting infront of her as she walked along the hallways. The sound of the boots of her bodyguards echoing as they walked in unison of each other in the halls. She occasionly glanced up at the passing of others that occupied the palace temple that have never seen her before. When they approched the chamber to where they would have spoken. She gestured as her guards would enter looking around and inspecting the place with scanners attached to their blaster pistols. "It is clear M'lady." the captain gestured as they would begin leaving the room so both Cath and Lelani could talk in privacy. The bodyguards of Lelani rushed outside to station themself infront of the chamber. Lelani found herself a seat and took it at the head of the table quietly fiddling with her near transparant scarf. "Sooo. What do you plan on doing about it?"

"I am a doctor and a jedi more then a Ducha for Hapes... as much aas I dislike watering down and trying to change centuries of tradition and a culture... I have no aspirations to rule or begin a war. Doesn't mean I wouldn't get involved but instigating such would prove fruitless." She said it but sitting there she looked at Lelani. "In truth, I imagine patience will be a virtue in all of this... the ones will move on and a new person will try and claim the title of Queen mother and have control of the consortium. I will just continue with the training and managing of these soldiers. It might not seem ideal but loyal force users who are Hapen would cut out the dependence on the jedi orders who always want to establish themselves within the consortium." She did offer something of a smile as the lights shifted with filters over the windows allowing her to remove the face mask as the pale skin and dark hair could be seen. Still closely cut but managed with her darker eyes.

Lelani Sevestra

Lelani listened quietly while she looked at her. "If you have no aspirations to rule or begin a war. Than why are you training? You know eventually unlike the world I am from this is a pass though system. Yet it is on the fringe of our cluster from our core cluster worlds. Eventually they will notice someone is gonna come knocking at your door." She looked at her resting her left cheek against her fist. She contiune to listen quietly to her still unsure of while she was invited here this far out. "The jedi always seem to be getting themselfs wiped out it seems one order after another. She run her fingers though her nearly white bleached hair. "As for the current regime I haven't decided if I shall help them. For all purposes this one may only last a few months to a year rotation like the others. Thou I already do plan to upgrade our navy's hardware. Thou the question of weather I share those upgrades and make them avaible to the other families in the cluster is another question."

"We train so that they can be ready in case of anything. FOrce users are aamong the Hapens... if they are not trained then someone else will take notice and influences from groups like the sith or even the jedi promising training and with that they can use it to influence the cluster as they have been trying to do." She said it sitting there and was interested in what sort of upgrades to the hardware Lelani had ideas about but she would have to look over or try to convince her later... who knows what else they might have been able to do as she kept speaking. "Though as you say this world is far off and out of the way... someone might notice but with the changes usually coming it gets ignored and those who really compliment or only focus on Hapes and currying favor with the queen mother. Her coronation showed most of it as Hapens were ignored for foreign leaders and businesses from outsiders."

Lelani Sevestra

"I'am just saying, Eventually someones gonna question this little army you got and than your have rumors of rebellion float about and than they will come hunt you here. I would hate to see my sister hurt. It be easyer for them to get to you than me as I hide behind a shield of terror to whom you know. " Lelani sighed as she looked up to the ceiling as she heartidly covered her mouth to let a yawn escape. She peered over at Cathbouda almost narrowing her eyes. "Is this Palace that only settlement on this planet?" She said to her with almost a blantent attuide. As she gently tapped her wrist coms and sent a casual report message to one of her ships.

She was listening and did agree but there was in many ways the chance they would be ignored... really it came down to what they did to either draw or avoid attention. "No there are more places on the planet. this just is for the Sibsi and myself. the cities are fairly developed but not as much as the core worlds of the Mists... We have shipyards set up to build and manufacturing as well as an area for testing new weapons and equipment." SHe said it with a small smirk on her face... she wasn't pleased with herself as much as careful... politics in the Consortium could be a minefield but few messed with the doctors who did the healing and Lelani was one of the few shipbuilders left to the Hapans that was still around and loyal.

Lelani Sevestra

/me stood up adruptly pushing her chair back looking at her. "And there is your attention grabber right there. Shipyards and weapon testing. Thanks that are hard to hide." She almost growled when she pulled composure back fixing her outfit as she stood up firmly almost stoic like. She gently pulled out a nasel like inhaler from underneath her bracer and applyed it to herself before sticking it back underneath. "I cann't garentee protection this far out. I am just saying."

She listened and moved quickly... rising up to match lelani and looking at her with dark pools for her eyes. She was looking at her and spoke moving around but mostly she remained where she was. "Your protection is always welcome Lelani but perhaps I want you coming around more often." She said it with a smile appearing. "Rebellion would be a terrible thing to do and a queen mother more paranoid then some of the older ones would only divide the consortium on top of wanting to repeal laws and traditions. SHe would have the houses and worlds turning against her." She said it but remained there while offering her hand. "You are serious I know and I want you to not think I ignore or overlook yourr warnings but to stop doing everything because it might offend someones sensibilities would be something worse I should think."

Lelani Sevestra

Would slink back into her seat with a thud looking at Cath from across the table. Lelani would pull out a small gadget and scroll though it as she browses the current military regimes scouting reports from the fringe worlds. "I don't suppose this palace has food?"

SHe looked at Lelani and nodded her head. "Yes it has plenty of food, just say what you would like and the chef can make it for you. A point of pride at least." WIth the living modules they are better able to grow and fabricate their own food. She stayed there with Lelani though and was working on it as she ordered on the datapad some fruits but also exotic meats one could eat while talking things over... she then moved one hand and used the kirano on her earrings to activate hardlight displays and give a read out of their minimal military presence but the planet was united in its goals as they followed their Ducha who largely saw them wanting to expand and be more built up like other worlds within the consortium.

Lelani Sevestra

"How do I know your food isn't posion." She said looking at her as she was paranoid for sure. She chuckled bringing her nearly transparant pashmay around her neck and over her head. She would stand up quietly and walk to a window to look out it into the world. At the same time she removed the filters that had been inserted into her nose which filtered out the air wherever she went which included smells.

She gave a little look of 'really' but didn't feign being hurt as she knew much of the political game Hapan's were used to. "You don't aside from us having known each other a lot longer then many of the new Hapan leaders." Most of whom were in charge but not Ducha they just were Hapan as they said and that is what mattered... which confused but the jedi master internally shrugged to herself. "Poisoning you would leave me rather lonely as none of them have anything interesting to say or do.. you've seen them.. they just like to drink at parties." Cathbodua remained where she was though and had a small grin finally appear on her face at that to hopefully appeal as a sense of terrible humor.

Lelani Sevestra

"Your sense of humor is dull as ever." She turned in her dress to look at Cath. She snap her fingers and one of her guards having heard certion keyword from her coms would walk in pushing a cart with food and drink. Lani made her way over quietly tracing her fingernails over the varioues food before grabbing a glass and holding it out to his lips. He nodded without any second though taking the glass and chugging some of it before holding it out. She laughed afterward as she grabbed the goblet and quickly begin drinking the rest of the wine. "The worlds will burn." She mumbled under her breath after taking her sleeve to wipe her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom