Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender
Hi, I'm Xak.

If you go on the SWTOR forums, you know me by this name, and if you play it, you might know me as the Mogh Legacy (Beregen Colony) or any one of several funny/stupid names on Harbinger (Agent Mix'a'lot, to name one)

I've played a couple other RPs, but this looks to be the most involved I've seen, Star Wars-wise.

Also, I quote Douglas Adams like I'd quote the Bible..... Try me :D

A couple questions, though: is it necessary to create a planet and species for a character who's a new race, and do I need to have an avatar for said character, race, and planet?

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome to our little community, hope you'll have fun 'ere!

And if it's a non-canon species, yes, you have to make a planet submission and a species submission. For the character, yes, you'd need an avatar, but I'm not sure about the species and planet requiring a picture. Though our awesome staff have given us an awesome feature to make our own planets. I'd contact one of the species judges about the picture. The two I know of being [member="Ilias Nytrau"] and [member="HK-36"], or just contact one of our great RPJs or Admins!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Xakthul"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

I am sure you'll fit right in and have fun here, it's a wonderful place to lose yourself, so enjoy your time here!

Any help needed, just ask.

:)

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender
Cabur Aranar said:
Welcome to our little community, hope you'll have fun 'ere!

And if it's a non-canon species, yes, you have to make a planet submission and a species submission. For the character, yes, you'd need an avatar, but I'm not sure about the species and planet requiring a picture. Though our awesome staff have given us an awesome feature to make our own planets. I'd contact one of the species judges about the picture. The two I know of being [member="Ilias Nytrau"] and [member="HK-36"], or just contact one of our great RPJs or Admins!
Thanks for the advice... I read your character sheet. Cool stuff.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
Hey, guys.... This is my first character here.... Just setting up a character sheet for him.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
Asterion said:
[member="Xakthul"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

I am sure you'll fit right in and have fun here, it's a wonderful place to lose yourself, so enjoy your time here!

Any help needed, just ask.

:)
The only help I might need is somebody to draw an actual avatar for this guy. The one I have doesn't suit him....

You can try asking in the arts and design section, but odds are you will get a a couple dozen near-perfect choices just typing in some keywords in google before you get your request done. Also, welcome.

Dr'ven Khev'et

D
Alice Red said:
You can try asking in the arts and design section, but odds are you will get a a couple dozen near-perfect choices just typing in some keywords in google before you get your request done. Also, welcome.
For now I'll cross my fingers and hope I can get everybody to visualize my current avatar as a drow with gold and silver hair....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom