Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!!

Shen

Pixie dust dealer
Hey guys! I'm new to the site (you already knew that), so I just wanted to get acquainted with some people right off the bat! I've created a character, and he is a Padawan Learner, so that means I need a master I guess? So how would I begin the process of acquiring one?

[member="Shen"] - Hey, man. Welcome to Chaos!

Usually, most people acquire a Master by putting up a request in the RP discussion forum. If you're looking for something specific, like if your character is a healer, or combat-centric, for example, then it would do good to try and get a master who is proficient in those things.

Of course, I see that you've decided on the Republic, in your bio. They have a thread up for this very thing (RIGHT HERE), and I would encourage you to post there for your Master-seeking needs. You'll need to join the faction, first, to do that of course, which you can do RIGHT HERE by clicking that lovely 'Join Faction' button.

Any other questions? Please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Shen

Pixie dust dealer
Thanks dude! I joined the faction and went to the forum, but I have a quick question. When I request a master and I get one, do I need to update my bio and say that they are my master, or is it not a long-term thing? I noticed that some available masters had something like "no full time students" or something along those lines

Hello! welcome to the site.

Shen said:
Thanks dude! I joined the faction and went to the forum, but I have a quick question. When I request a master and I get one, do I need to update my bio and say that they are my master, or is it not a long-term thing? I noticed that some available masters had something like "no full time students" or something along those lines
Matters on the person. Some don't take full time students because of their RL schedule and so they can't take constant apprentices. Some however can. Really all you have to do is go to the Roleplay discussion forum and start a thread saying that you are looking for a full time master. someone will come to you. OR you could do the same thing, but in the faction forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom