Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there!

I'm new here and I'm very excited to role play! I have a few questions though.

1. Let's say you wanted to become a force sensitive user. How could someone achieve that?

2. Also what is a good location for a force user to start?

Arturious Engel

A
[member="Noataq"]

If you are a Jedi character then the Republic, Silver Jedi, Omega Protectorate, and maybe LS

If you are somewhere in between you could probably still go Republic, and Silver Jedi but then add groups like Imperial Remnant or Shadow Empire.

If you want to go full Dark side the One Sith is about the only game in town for now.

[member="Noataq"]
All characters require a character sheet submitted to the character creation board, for which there is a standard template which you may use, and a force user merely requires a "Yes" next to that FORCE SENSITIVE part. (Or however you set up your bio). You can check my bio in the link in my signature if you want an example of one. All force sensitives are born force sensitive.

As for the best place to start? What sort of force user do you want? If you're looking for a Jedi, I'd go with Corellia as a member of the Republic, if you're looking for a Sith and want to be a part of a faction tht is primarily Sith, then the One Sith on Coruscant or Alderaan would be a good place to start. I'm not quite certain about other group's and their locations, but it doesn't really matter where you start.

[member="Silara Vantai"]

Corellia is a not a member of the Republic. It belongs to the Protectorate. Still a nice planet to start on for a light side leaning forcer. And obviously a Jedi coming from there is possible as well. Be it a Protectorate or a Republic one.

Welcome to the board, [member="Noataq"]!

[member="Ket Van Derveld"]: Atrisia's in Fringe Space, it used to be the seat of Galactic Emperor Akio Kahosh--oohohohohoh the Inquisition would have a massive collective stroke if Ket showed up. XD

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
[member="Silara Vantai"]

Corellia is a not a member of the Republic. It belongs to the Protectorate. Still a nice planet to start on for a light side leaning forcer. And obviously a Jedi coming from there is possible as well. Be it a Protectorate or a Republic one.
Oh, right. What planet was the Republic's capitol on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom