Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi There

My name is Anan Korjan and I am new to this board, I have heard quite a lot about it over the years due to being Ayden's wife (it's weird typing that!) we got married this August tenth. He's giving me basic information and helping me along in the process, which is great. I'd appreciate any other help anyone has to offer. I decided I wanted to give this board a try, I have role-played for years but haven't done it on a board for a long time. I really look forward to developing interesting stories with all of you.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Excellent. Should you ever need the aid of an Alchemist be sure to give me a call. Can't wait to see you around.

So many posts! Goodness. As for being the bestman, we already had irish and mexican there. It was crazy enough I assure you. And I'm jewish too! Good lord our kid is going to have a massive nose. I'm happy to be here, I've posted my bio so I think I'm prepared to start rping. I am a T.A IRL though so soon I wont be able to post as much as I start out. Students, they require teaching. >,<

Evasion Studios
Anan Korjan said:
being Ayden's wife (it's weird typing that!)
I somehow think that's not out of shock, but out of newness. Whereas for me, it's shock that the grumpy goat shows emotion.

Congrats you two, and welcome to Chaos.

He's very sweet actually. Though...I'm biased. Capricorns don't show emotion easily from what I've known, and seen. But then Cancers (like me) have enough to make everybody have some feels anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom