Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi im prophet

Hi Hi I'm prophet [member="hi im prophet"] Welcome to SWRP Chaos. Feel free to ask if you need anything.

I made cookies :D
8226120944_9517ea9e7e_b.jpg

appreciate the welcomes.

site seems fairly simple i should be able to read up on everything i need to know. i've got some pre-draft stage ideas for characters so i should be all set.

For information about current events and faction territory, check the holonet tab on the top bar. It'll give you our recent timeline and the galaxy map. The most current event recently ended. Corellia was destroyed and half the galaxy temporarily went to Hell.

There's no summary of current factions because they change very, very frequently. The big ones...

The Republic: Duh
The One Sith: They have Coruscant and Tython. Whew.
The Lords of the Fringe: Quasi-neutral wild space conglomerate of monster hunters and free spirits.
The Omega Protectorate: Quasi-NFU mid rim conglomerate of facistic soldiers.
The Mandalorians: Duh. Also Witches of Dathomir.
The Primeval: A recent addition. Quasi-Dark unknown regions conglomerate of Forcies who've made their own claim to "Mand'alor."
The Red Ravens: Bunch of criminals in Hutt Space. Sith pawns.

A few other factions, but I don't care enough about them to remember them. :p

They're mostly Sith, with maybe two or three Dark Jedi. They do have an active navy when last I checked, and a not inconsequential minority of NFUs. If you're interested in joining, their page is here.

The chatbox requires...ten posts? I think. I dunno. I don't even bother with it.

Should I post my character before I apply to join a faction or do I join first and then write my character?

A more or less standard Imperial scout/spy non-fu should fit in fine right?

[member="hi im prophet"]

You don't have to apply to join a Faction, you can simply join.

You should post a Biography before you begin roleplaying though (and before you request the Rank Titles!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom