Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I have no idea what I'm doing!

Hi everyone! My name is Austin and I'm a relatively experienced roleplayer who, up until now, has been solely rping on mmos for the past few years. I've been a gigantic fan of Star Wars for most of my life and I love writing, so I figured I'd branch out and try something different! I hope I'll have a lot of fun here!

I'm 100% new to everything about this, so I hope you guys will be forgiving for any mistakes I'm bound to make. However, I'm super excited to get into this, and the bits and pieces of roleplay and backstory I've looked into on this site have only pushed me further to do my best to impress on here!

I'm open to criticism and any help you guys can give, and I sincerely look forward to RPing with you all! :D

[member="Valpo"] hello and welcome. THis is a great place to learn and I have no life so if you want a simple enough thread contact me. Other then that have fun and remember don't eat cookie's promised by hutts, do have the candy offered by sith and run away from the jedi

[member="Darth Vornskr"] "I am the lucid dream... the monster in your nightmares... the fiend of a thousand faces... Cower before my true form! Bow down before the God of Death!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom