Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi folks

Hi folks,

New here - got invited over by Ashin. Like him and Asemir I've been writing first on the SWG RP Forums which eventually turned into SW Exodus, for now... I'm not sure, around 10-15 years, whenever it was that SWG launched. Good times, but as Ashin said before, Exodus is in a bit of a decline, as little as I like it - moreso, with him being here rather than there. *mock-glares*
So yes. I figured I couldn't let Velok run off without his co-conspirator, and even less miss out on a chance to keep writing with old friends. So, I'm afraid an old whiphid will not be your only manipulative trouble.

Zev Stargo

Z
Greetings! Welcome! Hallo! Hola! Japanese for hello that i'm to lazy to check how to spell!

If you ever want to make a criminal character, check out the South Systems Syndicate. And as always, have nice day!

I intend to. Those of you who read Veloks or Ashins escapades might be familiar with the names Delana, Anansis or Ahkris. I just need to work with Ashin on how to adapt their histories for the timeline here. I'll certainly ask where needed, thanks!

*smacks Asemir*

Never going to happen, Fruitcake, but we welcome your participation nonetheless, provided you learn your place.

As for you, Darkheyr, you're welcome among us. I look forward to seeing what you bring to our little corner of the net :)

Thank you - though the credit for that one goes all to a deviantartist whose name eludes me at the moment. Had it filed under scraps, too. *blinks*

I had the link...somewhere. *searches*

Tirdarius said:
*smacks Asemir*

Never going to happen, Fruitcake, but we welcome your participation nonetheless, provided you learn your place.
One thing that will take a long time for me to adjust to is the whole "Post as your character even in OOC circumstances"-thing.

Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom