Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! (and maybe help...)

Hello roleplay world! Gosh, I am very excited for all this; and while I'm trying as hard as I can I'm still a little uncertain on some things! So, if of course you wouldn't mind, a little help would be appreciated.
First I believe (though I could be wrong) to create a character we write down all the things in the character creation rules, then post it onto the character forums no? I thought that was correct as it looked like many had done the same, but, that's why I'm asking! Plus in my profile there's a sort of characters tab, and I don't know how to get myself in there. It's still blank so maybe I did a wrong!
I think that's about all, any smaller tips would be appreciated too if there's something you at one point struggled with!
Thanks all so much!

Wilo Vividen said:
Hello roleplay world! Gosh, I am very excited for all this; and while I'm trying as hard as I can I'm still a little uncertain on some things! So, if of course you wouldn't mind, a little help would be appreciated.
First I believe (though I could be wrong) to create a character we write down all the things in the character creation rules, then post it onto the character forums no? I thought that was correct as it looked like many had done the same, but, that's why I'm asking! Plus in my profile there's a sort of characters tab, and I don't know how to get myself in there. It's still blank so maybe I did a wrong!
I think that's about all, any smaller tips would be appreciated too if there's something you at one point struggled with!
Thanks all so much!
[member="Wilo Vividen"]​ Welcome!

You have the first part about your character right! Create a bio and feel free to add more info that what is in the character template if you wish! And then you can get playing!

The next part, about the character tabs- You can play your character with the main account you already made (I am, a lot of us do!) or make a subaccount (go to My Settings, Subaccounts, Add Subaccount). There you can create subaccount for this character or for other characters you may wish to play! You switch between characters by using the drop down menu located at the top of the screen that says "Select" (it is next to the sign out button). Until you have created subaccounts, there will be no options in there for you of course.

Mostly play by post RPing here (and other places) is about fun and connecting with other characters. Some people like to do small, private RPs with only one or two other people, and others like to get involved in massive RPs with lots of subplots and big explosions (I like both myself, but I'm just getting back in to forum RPing so I'm taking it slow!). Never hesitate to ask for help, or ask questions, people here are really friendly and are happy to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom