Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all!!!

Hi all!!! I just joined this community, and I'm so glad to be here. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have long been looking for a place where I can connect with people who share my passion for this amazing world. I'm a little unsure how to get started, but hopefully in time I can get to know all of you and contribute to the community. If anyone has any advice for a newbie, I'm always ready to listen! Thank you for welcoming me amongst yourselves.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
EdwardBill EdwardBill

Welcome to Chaos!

My advice for starting out would be to check out the Getting Started stuff here in the New Members area, it will tell you the basics. I recommend figuring out what sort of character you'd like to play first, maybe even have a glance at the Factions for some more inspiration.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hi all!!! I just joined this community, and I'm so glad to be here. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have long been looking for a place where I can connect with people who share my passion for this amazing world. I'm a little unsure how to get started, but hopefully in time I can get to know all of you and contribute to the community. If anyone has any advice for a newbie, I'm always ready to listen! Thank you for welcoming me amongst yourselves.

Welcome to Chaos!

There are plenty of us here, equally as huge fans as you will no doubt see. If you have any questions or need any pointers, feel free to give me a shout or any one of us, really. There are so many good folk about this community, I hope you will love it as we do :)

Joland Graves

J
Welcome!

As someone who is relatively new I can give some advice that's worked for me so far:
  • Read all the guides and rules.
  • Think a lot about what character you want to create.
  • A lot of great writers here, it helps to read some threads (public and private) and see how it all works or find inspiration.
  • Join a faction; helps provide content to get your character in the swing of things.
Everyone's friendly and willing to answer any questions you may have. Have fun!

This is a great place to start gathering information. We also have a Discord that can be truly helpful too.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom