Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyy there!!

This place looks like it has a crazy long history and I can’t wait to explore it all. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great time.

I’m hoping some fresh roleplay on a new site helps to drive away some of the seasonal depression. Haha I started my first character on Tatooine because I’m sick of snow. :) So let’s break the ice!

Anyone willing to share some of their favorite IC thread memories from Chaos?

Here is my char bio! I am always willing to start some new stuff. I also have a thread going, private thread, in search of an artifact to help Galen understand WHY he is still alive.

Here is my char bio! I am always willing to start some new stuff. I also have a thread going, private thread, in search of an artifact to help Galen understand WHY he is still alive.
Cool character!

Welcome!

Viera-414 Viera-414 I didn't guess you were new from your post. I'm playing the slightly disturbed supremely arrogant assassin droid in that thread :) If you have any OOC questions feel free.

Favorite threads. For me its either really intense invasion threads, especially no-win scenarios. Adventure threads where I have no idea how we got where we are. Personal threads where there is enough history between two characters to have some weight to it, no matter what the thread or outcome. Anything that does worldbuilding or makes me laugh. I also like traditional starwars threads, pretty much universally, padawan training, sith duels, imperial ships, cantina threads etc

Welcome!

Viera-414 Viera-414 I didn't guess you were new from your post. I'm playing the slightly disturbed supremely arrogant assassin droid in that thread :) If you have any OOC questions feel free.

Favorite threads. For me its either really intense invasion threads, especially no-win scenarios. Adventure threads where I have no idea how we got where we are. Personal threads where there is enough history between two characters to have some weight to it, no matter what the thread or outcome. Anything that does worldbuilding or makes me laugh. I also like traditional starwars threads, pretty much universally, padawan training, sith duels, imperial ships, cantina threads etc

Thank you! Haha I love your character so much. I’ve got a soft spot for droids with personality if you couldn’t tell. :)

I’ve done quite a bit of play by post roleplay but this is my first time on a Star Wars board. It’s definitely one of the coolest settings for stories though, can’t wait to see where the thread we are in together goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom