Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya!

Greetings to y'all ! Just joined today and popped in my character just a few moments ago. Site looks really good and something I look forward to enjoy to by roleplaying with you, guys and gals.

Since it's supposed to be an introduction, which I am really bad at, I am a student in university that has deadlines coming just around the corner and should be studying, I like a wide range of music genres (Identity problems?) although a few of them I would say are closest to my heart (cheesy). I've been loving Star Wars since I was like six and that's like around sixteen years ago and I've been RPing since 2008, something I really like doing as it lets your imagination play although I haven't roleplayed for more than a year now, now I am back in business !

[member="Xander-Clyde Gage"]

Hello there and welcome! I wish you luck with your deadlines! :O Try and make sure you meet them, lmao!

Enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions or need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

We're a friendly enough bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom